Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
277b_back.jpg Pretty girl with a great crux physique. I find toned female arms and shoulders to be especially erotic, especially when the gal is hanging. This image really punches my buttons. Just wish her long hair didn't conceal her boobs. Great legs too. I'm ignoring the hot pants and enjoying the parts of her I see. More of this girl--preferably completely naked--would be a real treat. The "nails" really enhance the crucifixion fantasy.

Last edited:
Alex is working overtime. Here's Crucifixion 51, promo pics and promo vid clip.

Nice (slightly zaftig) gal. I like 'em skinny, but hey, I wouldn't kick her out of bed off my cross.

View attachment 992670(This is a GIF of the stills; click to play.)

She's standing against a cross, not hanging. Hanging would stretch her out and tighten things up a bit. She's got nice boobs. Just an average girl crucified. Looking forward to more, especially if she is posed in a hanging position. No squirming around!

Alex is working overtime. Here's Crucifixion 51, promo pics and promo vid clip.

Nice (slightly zaftig) gal. I like 'em skinny, but hey, I wouldn't kick her out of bed off my cross.

View attachment 992670(This is a GIF of the stills; click to play.)

Some more promo pix from the same shoot.

I fear DirkZ is correct -- the lady doesn't hang, but rather stands on what appears to be a 45 degree footrest while her arms dangle
loosely. Not very exciting for us crux enthusiasts.

Oh well; at least she looses the loincloth. :razz:

crucifixion51-a61.jpgCrucifixion51.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion51.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion51.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion51.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion51.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion51.mp4-7.jpg

poem21045 said:
Has anyone purchased Crucifixion 38 (or 381 or 382)? I would be interested in knowing your degree of satisfaction. The young lady looks like a great actor, at least in the promo section.

View attachment 946559View attachment 946560

Actually, I can answer my own question. I bought 38. I don't think it was worth it, mainly because of the shorts. But if they don't bother you, it has lots to recommend it. There's nailing, a (brief) raising, and of course, moans, etc., while on the cross, ending in a death tableau complete with nice drooling on a perky boob.

poem21045 said:
Has anyone purchased Crucifixion 38 (or 381 or 382)? I would be interested in knowing your degree of satisfaction. The young lady looks like a great actor, at least in the promo section.

View attachment 946559View attachment 946560

Actually, I can answer my own question. I bought 38. I don't think it was worth it, mainly because of the shorts. But if they don't bother you, it has lots to recommend it. There's nailing, a (brief) raising, and of course, moans, etc., while on the cross, ending in a death tableau complete with nice drooling on a perky boob.
wait, this one has a raising? That's new!

Back
Top Bottom