Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
She silently prays that the crowd's demand for her to whipped isn't granted ....
But her prayers have been in vain - she's taken a good couple of dozen lashes full-frontal, half of them drawing blood.
Marcella's right, she may die quicker - but not quick enough, not before the crowd have enjoyed feasting on her agony!

A little 60-second bump to this thread. . .

The lovely Natasha, who plays crux games with the very lucky Misha in the grammatically-challenged-titled video, "Looking for Love in All Wrong Place," is featured here. She gets my vote as one of the top sufferers in Makar/ImageMaker vids. Either she's a very good actress, or the pain is at least somewhat real. Either way, we get to enjoy the results!

The lovely Natasha, who plays crux games with the very lucky Misha in the grammatically-challenged-titled video, "Looking for Love in All Wrong Place," is featured here. She gets my vote as one of the top sufferers in Makar/ImageMaker vids.

Gosh, yes. :eeek: :babeando::very_hot:

Another new offering from AB, Crucifixion 60, is up. If you're a loincloth lover, this will be your cup of tea. Myself, not so much. Plus (and I know it's a small thing), the lass hangs on to the ropes with her fingers. I prefer the wrists to be roped securely, leaving the fingers to curl, grope, or wiggle as they will. Roped wrists signal loss of control to me, which I consider a turn-on.

Here are the promo pix.

crucifixion60-db4.jpgCrucifixion60.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion60.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion60.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion60.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion60.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion60.mp4-7.jpg

Another new offering from AB, Crucifixion 60, is up. If you're a loincloth lover, this will be your cup of tea. Myself, not so much. Plus (and I know it's a small thing), the lass hangs on to the ropes with her fingers. I prefer the wrists to be roped securely, leaving the fingers to curl, grope, or wiggle as they will. Roped wrists signal loss of control to me, which I consider a turn-on.

Here are the promo pix.

View attachment 1036426View attachment 1036427View attachment 1036428View attachment 1036429View attachment 1036430View attachment 1036431View attachment 1036432
A different girl....the tattoos are rather
anachronistic. Nice Loincloth, tho' ;)

Plus (and I know it's a small thing), the lass hangs on to the ropes with her fingers.
I know exactly what you mean, Poem, and I don't think it's a small thing at all. If they are gripping a rope, or something fixed to the wood, or even the cross itself, all they have to do is let go and then they can go and have a cup of tea! :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean, Poem, and I don't think it's a small thing at all. If they are gripping a rope, or something fixed to the wood, or even the cross itself, all they have to do is let go and then they can go and have a cup of tea! :rolleyes:
It's more of a practice session than the real thing. Mind, I'm not quite sure that it's all one take - in some shots (3 and 8), her wrists look quite tightly bound, she's just clutching at the outer rope, which it realistic, just what I'd be doing. In others, she does seem to be dangling and simply hanging on by her finger tips

It's more of a practice session than the real thing. Mind, I'm not quite sure that it's all one take - in some shots (3 and 8), her wrists look quite tightly bound, she's just clutching at the outer rope, which it realistic, just what I'd be doing. In others, she does seem to be dangling and simply hanging on by her finger tips

Lovely crux body, but Natasha is the much more realistically crucified. There is real pain in her face.

New offering from AB, but seems like recycled stuff. Same girl-in-shorts that he's featured recently, same whipping-then-crucifying narrative. Even the title, "Whip and Cross" seems unimaginative.

I think whipping fans might want to check it out, but the crux looks very similar to his previous stuff. Hoping for new energy from AB soon. He is nothing if not prolific.

Here are the promo shots from part 1. Part 2 pics to follow.

whipandcross1-572.jpgWhipAndCross1.mp4-2.jpgWhipAndCross1.mp4-3.jpgWhipAndCross1.mp4-4.jpgWhipAndCross1.mp4-5.jpgWhipAndCross1.mp4-6.jpgWhipAndCross1.mp4-7.jpg

New offering from AB, but seems like recycled stuff. Same girl-in-shorts that he's featured recently, same whipping-then-crucifying narrative. Even the title, "Whip and Cross" seems unimaginative.

I think whipping fans might want to check it out, but the crux looks very similar to his previous stuff. Hoping for new energy from AB soon. He is nothing if not prolific.

Here are the promo shots from part 1. Part 2 pics to follow.

View attachment 1039328View attachment 1039329View attachment 1039330View attachment 1039331View attachment 1039332View attachment 1039333View attachment 1039334

He just couldn't talk her out of those ridiculous shorts, huh?

WhipAndCross1.mp4-3.jpg Such a lovely back. A canvass for the scourger to display his art. Oh, if only her buttocks were available!

WhipAndCross2.mp4-6.jpg A great view of her beautifully muscled shoulder and arm, and boobies and a nail head too. Oh, for a trickle of blood meandering down that arm! ;) Wish there was a larger image. The look on her face could be pain -- or is she supressing a laugh?

He just couldn't talk her out of those ridiculous shorts, huh?

View attachment 1039352 Such a lovely back. A canvass for the scourger to display his art. Oh, if only her buttocks were available!

View attachment 1039351 A great view of her beautifully muscled shoulder and arm, and boobies and a nail head too. Oh, for a trickle of blood meandering down that arm! ;) Wish there was a larger image. The look on her face could be pain -- or is she supressing a laugh?
Yeah, it's a shame. IMHO, she's the most attractive model AB has: beautiful face, great curvy body, emotes and moves well throughout the filming. . . but-- we ALL want her to lose the shorts!
(Maybe AB should make her "an offer she couldn't refuse." $500 for the shorts? $1,000? I think he'd make it up in additional sales. I know I'd contribute!)

Sample from a previous vid:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom