Fitness Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
The artist “philippe-art” on Deviantart (https://www.deviantart.com/philippe-art) works with some exquisitely fit beauties. Given their classic dancers’ frames and unique poses, I suspect he plucks his models from the ranks of local ballerinas. Given the sad state of performing arts these days :( I imagine there are many talented dancers supplementing their income through modeling. And potentially other means...
1608039042399.jpeg1608039063267.jpeg1608039353787.jpeg
Thanks for these, Aedile. Some of the models may indeed have backgrounds in the performing arts, as you suggest. Philippe Claes is a very talented and resourceful photographer who travels widely to meet models and find shooting locations. Having developed good working relationships over the years, he is able to engage many of his regular models as personal contacts. 'Philippe-Art' stalwarts like Tigresha and Mila Azul are already big names with the major erotic publishers, such as MetArt etc. It seems that many people in the glamour industry know each other quite well.

11-01-2021 inst-br-pc-66-140pc.jpg

This backstage view shows the cast and crew of a Bart Ramakers session from last year. Philippe appears at lower left, and I hope he had the opportunity to take some pictures. The nude model is Lily, who appears in three of the samples in your post. She has posed for numerous sessions with Philippe over the last ten years. A very well known personality in art, fashion and erotic modelling, you may be aware that she now has her own thread on Cruxforums, thanks to another of her regular photographers, @E-DigitalFantasy

Last edited:
may be it is not the thread to post my question but this image hynotized me, any story or video where a beatiful woman with a "normal" body type is forced to endure the most extreme excercise training that these girls do as a result of years of training?.... some videos in kink.com archived that (specially with their tomcat trainer and the military training ones)

may be it is not the thread to post my question but this image hynotized me, any story or video where a beatiful woman with a "normal" body type is forced to endure the most extreme excercise training that these girls do as a result of years of training?.... some videos in kink.com archived that (specially with their tomcat trainer and the military training ones)
I am not sure. But in Marisa's case, she has been training since she was 17, and is now 38. Since she is actually a world champion powerlifter in her weight class (114 lbs. at 5 feet in height), it is something she is highly motivated to pursue for the sake of her own fulfillment and achievement. She is also a "natty" or natural lifter, which means she doesn't use steroids, which are illegal for competition. Here is a video of her performing:

I am not sure. But in Marisa's case, she has been training since she was 17, and is now 38. Since she is actually a world champion powerlifter in her weight class (114 lbs. at 5 feet in height), it is something she is highly motivated to pursue for the sake of her own fulfillment and achievement. She is also a "natty" or natural lifter, which means she doesn't use steroids, which are illegal for competition. Here is a video of her performing:

What can I say but - impressive physique and performance! Not really my type but still, interesting to see her adorn a cross.

This one is more the girl next door

nude-teen-workout-12.jpgnude-teen-workout-10.jpgnude-teen-workout-8.jpgnude-teen-workout-7.jpgnude-teen-workout-6.jpgnude-teen-workout-5.jpgnude-teen-workout-4.jpgnude-teen-workout-3.jpgnude-teen-workout-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom