Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica

Go to CruxDreams.com
V

-Attention men, at my order! – ordered Marcus. The legionaries holding her patibulum tensed involuntarily while getting ready to lift it. The woman nailed on it felt the strain and held her breath.

-Now!

The two men on the ladders were used to efficiently follow orders and did a good job. They lifted both sides of the beam at the same time.
Pulling it from the height of their waists, they pushed it up until it was over the pole´s top, their arms completely extended over their heads.
The woman nailed to it, was hoisted too from the ground by her nails.
She was expecting it, but Flavia couldn´t suppress the scream that the acute pain provoked.
She didn´t want to go up kicking around, looking for a non-existent support for her feet.
So, as her body left the grass, squeezing her eyes shut, she crossed her ankles and hanged limp from her nailed wrists.
That elegant position made every man and woman present admire the terrible beauty of the ascending naked body. Including the Consul.

The horizontal beam had a hole carved to fit the top of the stipe, the two men mounting it, aligned the two pieces in the correct position and let the pabulum fall in place.
The woman endured the jolt with evident pain. The cross had been assembled.
Only now, and according also with Marcus´ instructions, she allowed herself to seek some support planting the soles of her feet on the front of the upright.
The Centurion knew how painful and difficult her position was now, so he was ready and had given instructions to his men.
They quickly descended from the two ladder-platforms and grabbing her feet secured them in the precise position, one on top of the other.
He needed finish her nailing, so she could get enough support to breath.

Marcus, for Flavia, acted again without wasting any time. He placed the long metal spike on the precise spot and drove it through both her feet with five powerful hammer blows.

Flavia endured the torture and, as soon as it was done, pushed herself up on the new nail and breathed several times before sliding down again.
Marcus climbed on one of the platforms and nailed her titulum on the beam over her head.

FLAVIA
Murderess
and
Whore

He gave her some more of the potion to drink. His body shielded her from the looks of the onlookers, so he took advantage to softly caress her right breast and give her a quick last kiss.
Next, his heart in pain, he climbed down and retired at some distance. His men removed the ladders and joined their officer.

It was done. She was crucified.

For the first time since the process of her execution began, there was nothing to do now, but wait.
The audience was looking in awe at the naked woman nailed on the cross. The silence was still almost complete.
Flavia, with Marcus’ last kiss still lingering on her lips, let herself hang from her stretched arms. Her eyes closed, her head resting on her chest.
The pain was still very intense, but probably she was adjusting to it, or the potion was doing its work. Probably both.
She could feel the three iron spikes trough her body, painfully attaching her to her cross.
She moved testing the limits of her position and for her audience, it was like a terrible but sensual dance. She felt the coarseness of the wood scratching her back and buttocks. A light breeze was caressing her naked skin.
Opening her eyes, she saw her tits jutting out with very stiff nipples, her belly, her sex, her legs and the nail jutting from her feet.
She looked now at the faces of the people that had come to see her suffer and die, naked and in shame.
She saw all those feelings she had noticed before, during her walk to the cross. Pity, contempt, sympathy, hatred, even envy still in a few.
But the most powerful, it was the intense lust that she was inciting with her helpless exhibition.
They were desiring her. Every man, and many women probably. They were looking at her breast, at the curve of her hips, at her cunt, still seeping Marcu´s seed.

She still didn´t want to die.
But she had accepted her end.
Now all those sensations, the potion, her deviant fantasies and all her conflicting emotions had her mind in turmoil.
Her arousal returning, she felt sexy and worshiped in her shame.
It was all right.
She saw the Consul and her entourage and remembered his request.

Her cross had a small sedile that allowed her to perch on it, so she could breathe more easily and talk. All in exchange of an excruciating pain in her crotch.
She pushed up, arching her body out and settle on it.
She was conscious that her parted legs gave now a perfect view of her pussy.
Let them enjoy her! – She thought.

-Listen to me! - She started with a firm but ragged voice – I am Flavia Cornelia and I am nailed on this cross to suffer and die for my crime!
She paused and took a couple of breaths before continuing.
-I deserve it…and I hope you enjoy my crucifixion! – she finished with a pained smile.

The crowd roared their approval and Publius’s displeasure showed on his face. This wasn´t what he expected. Flavia´s confession was supposed to increase her shame and the scorn of the plebs. But the effect had been just the opposite; the audience was with her more and more.
Flavia smiled sadly.
Marcus had been contemplating from his position what he had been forced to do. In spite of himself he was excited by the terrible beauty of the woman exposed on the cross. He approached now at its base.
-No, you didn´t deserve this! – He said in a voice only her could hear.
-Oh, Marcus! In a way yes, I do. And don´t be sad my friend. You could do nothing to prevent this. -She said with a ragged voice. -You really put me in my place!
- You gave me a wonderful last night and the best possible crucifixion. - She continued after catching her breath. - It couldn´t end in any other way.
It is all right, really. I hope the gods grant me to burn beside Titus in the Hades. And please, whip me from time to time; You know how I am!

At that moment they heard some commotion. They looked, and Flavia, from the height of her cross, was the first to see the cause of the agitation:

They were bringing Caroulus to crucify!

Thanks for the feedback Nicole and Loxuru.
And yes, neither of them want to die, but since there is no other choice, they will try to die in the best possible way.
My “ancestor” Carolus has fallen hard for the brave and beautiful patrician and Flavia has her pride, her upbriding and her dark fantasies to help her on her last hours…
with that factors, lets try and have a good and enjoyable execution!

Last edited:
Flavia has her pride, her upbriding and her dark fantasies to help her on her last hours…
with that factors, lets try and have a good and enjoyable execution!
I doubt of this ; do you consider that, in a crucifixion, you have two nails piercing your wrists and one piercing your feet !:eek:
... and more, you're hanged in a tearing apart position which let no really not moving to breathe !:eek:
No, your future hours will be horrible and you only can pray to reach a quick death !:eek::eek:

PaskellCrux01_5_2b.jpg

I doubt of this ; do you consider that, in a crucifixion, you have two nails piercing your wrists and one piercing your feet !:eek:
... and more, you're hanged in a tearing apart position which let no really not moving to breathe !:eek:
No, your future hours will be horrible and you only can pray to reach a quick death !:eek::eek:

Yes. You are right Messa. But this is a fantasy fortunately and don´t forget, my attractive gaulose, like Asterix I use the "Magic Potion"!

VI

Carolus crucifixion procession was even smaller than Flavia´s. She saw he was walking by himself, followed by just one soldier.
He was naked and carried his patibulum tied to his shoulders.
Actually, he was walking towards the stipes at a good pace.

The people attending Flavia´s execution had to part to let them pass.

-Hey! Careful with that beam you scum! – One spectator yelled at him.
-It looks like he is in a hurry to get on his cross – laughed a young matron, triggering many amused comments of agreement. Definitely this was going to be a very interesting day.

And in fact, Carolus was looking forward to join Flavia.
He wasn´t looking forward to die in a cross, of course, but he had been expecting this end for some time.
With his kind of life, it was almost the only way to end. He knew, one day he would be caught and will decorate a cross.
And he very well knew what to expect. He had witnessed many crucifixions. He couldn´t help it, but he got sexually excited by the naked bodies thrashing nailed on their crosses. Especially when a woman was one of them.
Thus, when he got arrested and sentenced, he stoically decided that it was to be expected and it was now his own turn of providing a good entertainment.
And yesterday the rumors that a patrician matron was expected in the jail and will be crucified the next day. With him, most probably. That sparked his interest, obviously.

And when she arrived, he fell for her immediately. She was very attractive physically, but it was the way she conducted herself what he found so engaging.
But later, he just couldn´t believe his luck when she decided to pleasure him!
He had spent the whole time since that moment worshiping her.
It was true that he wished he could take her punishment for her and save her. Had that been possible he would have accepted it without thinking twice!
And he wanted to see her again, to be with her again. Even on a cross!

At that moment he saw her. She was up on her cross, three nails piercing her to the wood. Stark naked and incredibly gorgeous.
He was very sad to see her put to death, but couldn´t help to get excited by her. He had seen her almost nude back in the cells, but on the cross, she looked much more impressive!
Her breasts were beautiful swaging form side to side as she moved and shoed hard and pointed nipples.
Her hips curved in the most elegant way, down to her long and shapely legs.
Her pussy was almost shaved, Aurelia had done her best, and the parted lips had the perfect shape with the start of her buttocks showing behind, at the sides of the sedile.
Her body was shiny with her sweat as she moved with slow sensuality on the cross.

He was deeply pained by the ruined wrists and feet, by the terrible strain he could see on her limbs and by the blood flowing slowly around her nails.
But still, she was by far, the most erotic image he had ever seen or imagined!

-Oh my! What have they done to you Milady? – He said approaching her cross and looking up at her face.
-Well, considering my sentence, nothing we didn´t expect my friend! – smiled Flavia, seeing Carolus cock raising quickly.

He had not planned it, but suddenly he saw her sex close to his face, at the right height, so inviting!
So, without thinking he advanced until his tongue touched her cunt lips. Burying his face deep in her soft thighs, everything disappeared but the urgent need of giving this magnificent woman all the pleasure he could!

Everybody gasped in surprise at his move, Flavia included, and an enraged Publius immediately yelled:

-Stop that worm! Get him away!

Marcus tuned and looked at the Consul with a look of warning and he realized he was alone and if he insisted on his order, he could be disobeyed.
The audience was with the two condemned. Cheering and encouraging them,
Everybody wished Carolus would give a thundering last orgasm to Flavia. She was becoming their heroine, they still wanted so see her dying on her cross, but nevertheless they all liked her.
She was providing a very good show and behaving with courage and a mix of dignity and submission that had all of them excited. She was entitled to have some fun on her last stand!
And the Consul was not liked very much by the plebs.
So, Publius held his tongue and fumed while Carolus worshiped Flavia´s womanhood with great relish and good technique.

He was really enjoying licking and kissing her cunt. In spite of what she had experienced it tasted incredibly good.

As for her, she couldn´t believe she was going to climax while being put to death!
But this was one of her darkest fantasies. Titus has done exactly this to her, but this time it was for real. She was nailed, in public and really dying.
She couldn´t understand why, but all this made her very horny and totally wet.
And, in addition, Carolus was doing a frantic and very skillful job on her!

He was now sliding very slowly his tongue over her pussy slit from the lowest part he was able to reach, up until reaching her clit. There, he started with his tongue tip a maddening motion side to side and around her bud that send her into a blinding orgasm.
She shook hard making her whole cross tremble!
It was probably the longest and strongest ever for her; what wasn´t surprising given the absolute singularity of the circumstances.

The onlookers broke in applause and cheers while Carolus watched delighted how Flavia recovered.
Her pain returned with the additional damage her shaking and swaying, had done to her wrists and feet,
But she didn´t care. She looked down to the man about to be crucified with her and smiled her gratitude.

-Thank…thank you…my friend – She gasped.
-I am so happy to have been able to serve you! Now I will join you, at it will be my honor to keep your company until we die.

The audience was also very pleased with this dialog and the atmosphere was getting very festive and with a high charge of sexuality.
Without having to be told Carolus went to the next stipe to wait for his executioner to proceed. The idea of dying with her, while supporting her was now rather appealing for him.
What had taken place since she appeared at her cell, and what will take place next, was much, much more interesting than he could have ever foresee for his last hours!
Probably he could find people on the audience really envying him right now! – Carolus reflected while being helped to lie down.

Flavia was hanging now from her writs´ nails, still exhausted. She now observed fascinated how his companion was prepared for the cross.
This time they chose to get the long pole down and assemble the two pieces on the ground
She saw the nails hammered through the arms and legs of the man, making him one with his cross…as she was.
Just a body, a part, that together with the cross and the nails made a crucified or crucificand; Male or female.
It was shamefully arousing to think of herself like that. Just a nailed piece of flesh. Now one with her cross!
And she was really surprised by her own depravity. While dying on a cross herself, she was getting excited by seeing a man, a friend, being put to death like her!

Carolus was looking at her loved crucified, and clearly saw her arousal; And this, fueled his own and made him happy she was enjoying him.
As an inmediate consequence, she noticed his cock stirring again.

-Please take it as a tribute to your beauty Dame Flavia! – He said while his cross was being erected.
Flavia smiled to Carolus feeling flattered.

Less than ten minutes after they started, Carolus was crucified next to her.

VII

Marcus had watched with certain envy how Carolus offered the cunnilingus to Flavia and immediately liked him for giving pleasure to his one-night love.
So, before his cross was raised, he made him drink a good swig of the potion.

When his cross fell into the hole reaching the vertical, Carolus got stunned at the enormity of his pain. It was much more terrible than he had expected!
He tried not to move, but it was impossible to find a bearable position.
He wanted to die well and be worthy of a cross next to Flavia´s.

After a while, he came to terms with the pain up to some extent.
Speaking was difficult, besides there wasn´t much he could tell her.
He just wished Flavia would feel better not being alone, the only one crucified.
And he was very grateful for the fact that he will spend the rest of his life contemplating her gorgeous naked body.

Flavia now slid from the sedile and hanged from her stretched arms. The cramps were increasing.
Even with the help of the potion the cross hurt a lot!
She also tried to remain still, but after a short while she had to move again. The mob really liked the sensual way she did it and loudly expressed their approval.

-Oh! They are totally into me! -she reflected, now permanently aroused and feeling the object of their desire.

She remained decided to die well, as the noble woman she was, but she will also offer herself to them, for their pleasure. Accepting their lust, their admiration, her humiliation…
She belonged to the mob now, and to her cross…she was one with her cross. The cross that was killing her.
Those musings made her even more wet and, unconsciously, she parted again her legs opening her sex and inciting even more catcalls and enthusiasm.
She continued smiling. That sad smile was almost fix on her face now, but for the moments she had to wince in pain.

Yes, she was strong enough to endure her time on the cross. She had to be!
And will still try to make the best of it. – she told herself.
She was grateful for the potion and for her twisted tastes.
Her emotions were ranging from wishing they would simply kill her at once, and the weird enjoyment of her predicament.

She looked one more time at her own shiny body. It was so exciting to be exposed outdoors to so many eyes!
Her exhibitionism and masochist were still something she couldn´t explain to herself. But it looked like she will die without understanding her own emotions...it didn´t matter much now…

She moved again, twisting her hips a little and rising her boobs to breathe.
Carolus moaned at her side. She didn´t wish him dead, but it was comforting to share the intimacy of a crucifixion with somebody. And the unexpected climax he gave her had been so good! She was really grateful and wished he could have a quick death.
She noticed now that Marcus had again on his hands the rope and the cloth that had been her loincloth.
She smiled knowing that it was stained with his seed and her juices.

Definitely, and since she had to die, Flavia did not regret having accepted the cross. She was living her ultimate experience of submission, her darkest fantasies, while providing pleasure to the people.

Some time passed. Minutes, hours? It was difficult to say.
Marcus was approaching her cross again. He was holding a whip on his right hand, stood in front of her and asked with his eyes the question.
She nodded her agreement. Yes, she still wanted to be flogged on the cross and she got ready for it.
The centurion began to deliver hard blows on her belly while she danced under the whip.
Several blows later, she trusted her breasts forward asking him with her eyes to target them. Her body language was easy to understand and he delivered several whiplashes that curved around her upper body putting her tits and nipples on fire.
Next it was the turn of her hips and buttocks. She wanted the flogging badly and detached her body from the stipe.
Marcus hit her bum during several minutes leaving her buttocks crisscrossed in red.
She was breathing hard, her pain intense, her sweating body in tension, her arousal high…
Every person present on the crucifixion grounds was watching Flavia in complete awe. Including the man crucified with her.

Suddenly Marcus used the full length of his arm and sent the whip to her right hip, around the back of her cross, curling until its tip landed squarely on her cunt lips.
She jumped in pain and surprise. Looked into his eyes for a long instant and pushing back against the cross parted her thighs without breaking eye contact with her friend, lover and tormentor.

-What a woman! – Exclaimed Marcus under his breath, drawing back his arm to strike again.

He whipped her alternatively, from left to right and from right to left; around her body and the cross. Every time, the whip hit hard on her sex while she maintained her hips thrusted forward, her legs parted, her pussy opened.
She was yelling, panting hard and her eyes were filled with tears, but as the last stroke landed on her clit, her body trembled again in a totally unexpected pleasure. Her body collapsed and she hanged totally limp from her wrists.

Marcus, as amazed as the rest of the witnesses of the punishment, coiled his whip and turned around leaving her unconscious on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom