Flo crucified to death on the '' Black Golgotha ''

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was year ago, maybe a bit earlier - there was a moment that I was fascinated by a series of illustrations created by Crucificateur - the story of Flo: "Black Golgotha". Then in the evening I watched it in its entirety, picture after picture, all pictures - and it happened that it stimulated my imagination very much, I felt the story, processing it in my own way, interpreting it - maybe even contrary to the author's intentions. I was left with a story that then "exploded" with emotions in my head. I wrote it down quickly so as not to forget, although it is in fact very simple. Then I was wondering whether it is worth sharing it on this forum, or illustrate it in some way, how to do it? Should I do it? It was not an easy decision.

I wanted to do it in the spring of this year, but hesitations as to whether it is appropriate postponed the decision. Also, I didn't have time to make these few illustrations (not to mention the appropriate skills, also translating the text into English is not easy for me, unfortunately there may be mistakes). And only now is it somehow ready for publication. Yes, it was supposed to be ready in the spring - it's only now. Maybe there is also a form of thanks for the emotions which the series of works done by C has given to me.

I have obtained Crucificateur's permission to use his illustrations in this story, as long as they are only presented in this Forum.

I am posting this story in this thread (this I didn't consult with C) because it seems logical at the moment, but maybe I’m wrong - this can be moved to my thread "Full moon night" at any time … I really don’t know where is better …

For Her

He was a slave living in this city. An ordinary lad with a naive and sincere heart.

He was in the crowd as they led her. Shouts all around, tumult and commotion, a large crowd of gathered people. And the soldiers of Rome, not only the ordinary city guards. He knew this was someone important, special. Earlier, he had seen her standing there, on a dais, as she was shown to the city, on the steps of the Governor.

And as many, out of curiosity only he stayed there - in the crowd on the street, among people, he wanted only to see closely just for a moment, to stay there for a moment. Because he had to come back in a moment, because his mother was waiting for him, and then to the house of her owner, to be there on time ... so that the overseer would not notice his absence for too long ...

And there it is - they passed by him, with her, and he saw clearly, yes !,… a beautiful woman from among the crowd! ... he noticed her nakedness, shining in this crowd ... And she, led in this way, looked at him ... or maybe he was just imagining? Her eyes ... was it just him in the crowd that she looked at? ... And he, shocked by the nakedness he had never seen before, by the beauty of this woman led in such a way - walked with everyone, passively, and the impression of her gaze in the depths of his heart was reflected, his heart trembled unusually ...

1.jpg

He run ... fast, faster, full of emotions, excited to overtake the front of the procession, to see up close once more, for the last time .. .. and he saw them approaching, he saw her again in the loud noise around resounding ... she must have been someone very important! … And did she lift her head up and look at him again? For him? … Led by guard, being so close already! ... or was he just imagining? ... her eyes, the spell reflected in his head ... and he fell to his knees, knelt, not knowing why, as she passed by, carrying her yoke, in dazzling nudity ... a naive lad, though no one would see, him hidden in the crowd ... he knelt, staring at her, led in front of her ... without knowing why ... ...

2.jpg

But they saw him! Those who led her - the guards and the soldier of Rome. And they pulled him out of the crowd, terrified! It's probably her follower! - they cried ... to go to here! ... No no! - he denied, I'm not ... no .. - the guards' laughter at the sight of his fear, as the schoolboy by the ear was pulled to the middle of the street, before the procession so stopped ... On the bastard's knees! look at her! worship your Lady now!

... and right in front of her ... on her knees ... with a red face from shame ... in the bursts of laughter and mocking voices, loud all around ... in front of everyone ... he, a silly, naive boy, with a good heart ... and she now was surely looking at him ...

3.JPG

He thought that they would release him, that the shame so great that had woken him would all and nothing more. He asked them to let him go home, but they laughed… let the bastard walk with his queen - one of the guards called, and the other told him to cross his hands together and bond them. An unknown fear seized him cold, shame that they do this to him in front of everyone, he came back with strength ... he tried to tear his hands away, but they were already tied and the guard pulled him like a doll, he felt his strength, he heard them laughing at him again ... shame ... shame ... fear ... after all, his mother was waiting for him ... after all, he must be with his owner ... and this ... - the fact that when he was kneeling in front of her he became involuntarily aroused and his member stiffened, that only now he noticed it being pulled by a guard ... another wave of shame flooded him, and he stared down at his clothes ... Yahwe ... please, let no one notice it ... shame, shame .. fear, fear ... Yahwe, I haven't done anything and I'm dragged tied up ... I don't know her, I don't know her! … Please let them let me out, please! …

But pulled by the guard, he walked in the procession, behind her ridiculed and insulted, he alone in a shame he had never known ... begging in his mind that no one knew him, and at the same time with his head full of thought that everyone could see him here ... And he asked them to let him go again, assuring him that he hadn't done anything, that he didn't know her ... and he was scared, more and more ... so scared when they approached this city gate ... when he realized he was going among the guards in the procession to this most terrible place where people are killed ... where their bodies fed vultures and ravens, where is the gate of hell ... .. and she was walking far ahead of him, already beyond the gate, and he still saw the cross on her shoulders and the crown of thorns on her head, her body scourged…. emotions, numbed him, he did not see what would happen next, the guards, laughing, shouted to him - you will join your Lady right there ... if you love her so much, maybe we will pick you up instead! ... he stared at them blankly, not knowing how to understand their mockery ....

Finally, in this terrible place, in front of the crowd gathered there, they wanted to ridicule her, ... they "proudly" seated her on the little dais. And they dragged him there too ... they ordered him to undress .. completely! ...

4.jpg

Before her they threw him and they ordered him to bow ... "go on, worship your queen, show her your adoration!" - they cried. And he, terrified, before her feet he kissed the ground, be praised the Lady - he whispered .. and the crowd laughed around, looked at it ... Everyone was looking ...

5.JPG

And then, crouching on the ground, he saw shameless things happening, he himself, in his shame, surreptitiously was casting his eyes on what was happening in front of him, begging in his heart that nothing would be done to him, so that he would be forgotten ... Although huddled on the ground, he was knowing what was happening there, against himself aroused, mentally asking that he would not have to do what they were doing, that nothing more would be done to him, but at the same time he would also like to be in their place - this thought was rejected in the young man's head but kept coming back though ...

... then he saw how she was executed - huddled on the ground, but he saw and heard everything ... and he looked at her there, up high, in front of this crowd gathered, silent now ... and she was looking at them all ... from above, and at him too, again ... she looked into his eyes ... his "queen" ..., and he was afraid, oh, he was very afraid that they would take him, and he would be there too ... up there ... next to her ... he was afraid, huddled on the ground, without clothes, hiding with his arms, with hands ... huddled on the stones between which the remains of old bones lay ... and he wanted so much that they would not do anything to him, that they would forget about him …

But they did not forget about him ... the guards, satisfied with their "work", looked at him now, they called him, ... give her a devotee here ... give a young man's bastard here ... and the soldier grabbed him by the ear and began to pull him by the ear in front of everyone - he dragged him naked in front of the crowd looking ...to her cross where he threw him on his knees there ... pray to her! .. worship her pole! - he shouted, … praise her there - it's your queen!… In the crown! ... reigns now on her throne! ... and he, kneeling, his hands up, as if he had raised his hands in prayer, there, among the guards looking at it ... "be glorified Lady ... - whispered ... and tears ran down his cheeks - from fear, horror, emotion and shame ... when she, as if calmness ... she from there, looked down on everyone gathered in front of her ...

7.jpg

… And after short while - Get out of here! - they shouted, one of them kicked him for goodbye ... and he, crouching among people, among mockery and laughters, grabbed his clothes and half-bent ran away ... away ... away ...…

6.jpg

Then, out of shame, he hid, tried to prevent anyone from seeing him, was afraid that someone would start talking about what happened today.

Evening came and finally the night when he was curled up in his little room. He fall asleep at last, but the images of the day came back to him ...

…. he saw up close, as if enlarged, the stipe of the cross - he was kneeling in front of it, his hands folded as if in prayer ... and he embraced it with his arms, hugging it, he felt sharp cracks in the old wood, he saw streaks, traces of the old dried blood that had once left it it was running ... he knew - she was hanging on it! ... and behind this image of the pole, as if in the background, blurry, barely visible, the image of her face was visible ... and in the foreground - where the image is sharpened, where the wooden pole of the cross which he embraces - his lips kiss the pole ... ... and a stream of red, fresh blood, down the pole, flows down in front of his eyes, where his lips kiss her cross and the blood flowing over him, they taste the blood ... ... she ... up there ... her blood flows down to the ground ... everything is whirl ... and a new view … and he sees … … nails sticking out of his feet ... these are his feet! .. wrists pierced with nails ... his wrists! .. his arms outstretched, tense ... faces of people beneath him, he can hear their voices ... faces of the crowd looking ... at him, high up, ... at him ... naked, whipped, crucified! … .. and .. and turns his head and looks to the side ... and she, she next to, so close ... in the middle ... in a crown of thorns ... and he is next to her, nailed to the cross, so high ... and another executed behind her ... three crosses, she in the middle ... she naked, only in a crown of thorns ... she turns her head towards him ... her eyes stare at him ... he wants to say something to her ... Lady ... Lady .... but the pain ... the pain that pierces his body, is tearing it ... the pain is all-encompassing ... his young body cannot bear this pain ... pity ... pity! ... pity!!! …

8.jpg

9.jpg

Dark night… night of fading moon …. the nightmare of a terrible dream ... mercy, please ... mercy ... - whispers terrified, huddled on his bed ... a young slave, a young lad with a naive, sincere heart ...

Back
Top Bottom