Footwear or barefoot?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Scottish National Dictionary (1700–)​

NESH, adj. Also neshe, na(i)sh . Soft, tender, as a healing wound, fragile, delicate in health, sensitive. Now only dialectal in Eng. [neʃ]

I can imagine that during a photoshoot in the woods or in the open, footwear could be convenient for the comfort of the model.
Whether it is 'hidious' or not, depends on the tastes.
Well, being a woodland girl myself, that seems nesh! :p
I think that even if the model wears shoes to go into the woodland or forest, for comfort and safety, once the site of the photo shoot is reached the shoes could come off. And whatever the reason for wearing shoes is in the first place, there is no excuse for wearing high heels in the woods.

Additionally, many a good manip model photo has been spoiled by an otherwise perfect model wearing silly shoes. ;)

I would like to ask what is the real reason for women wearing high heels in beauty pageants. If it is to measure poise could poise be measured even if a women is barefoot or at least wearing shoes with low heels, like tennis shoes.

Shoes in kink is a complicated cesspool of contradictions and I love it. Personally, I'm for barefoot, and personally I'm against High Heels, not just because they make women who weren't already taller than me exceed my height, but it also is a kind of class elite thing. Personally not a fan of things that look fancy or expensive, and high heels are in that class.

However, I do appreciate that part of the reason that women like wearing them is because they feel more confident wearing them, so I ain't going to criticize any gal who feels better in them.

Shoes in kink is a complicated cesspool of contradictions and I love it. Personally, I'm for barefoot, and personally I'm against High Heels, not just because they make women who weren't already taller than me exceed my height, but it also is a kind of class elite thing. Personally not a fan of things that look fancy or expensive, and high heels are in that class.

However, I do appreciate that part of the reason that women like wearing them is because they feel more confident wearing them, so I ain't going to criticize any gal who feels better in them.
It must take a lot of practice wearing high heels for women to be confident in them. Inexperienced people would probably fall trying to walk in them.

I would like to ask what is the real reason for women wearing high heels in beauty pageants. If it is to measure poise could poise be measured even if a women is barefoot or at least wearing shoes with low heels, like tennis shoes.
I think that, in the specific occasion of the 1960's pic you posted, the women are standing on some kind of roof tin, in the hot sun, so the tin is hot and it would be unbearable for them to stand on their bare feet.

Hence the minimal, but fancy shoe wear.

It must take a lot of practice wearing high heels for women to be confident in them. Inexperienced people would probably fall trying to walk in them.
That's probably why they are so confident. They get them, walk around there bedroom with them (possibly in the nude) watch themselves in the mirror, and says to her reflection "You are a sexy bitch" once she has it down. Also, women might like being taller than men. But I'm for getting rid of heels. And also for giving women pockets.

This is one of the few issues I see myself okaying both, tbh.

If she wears nothing at all, the appeal is obvious.

If she wears footwear, then the footwear amplifies her nudity.

Win-Win either way. :thumbup:

Here is a picture of a Miss Nude contest in the 1960's. Does it look ridiculous for the women to be wearing footwear, especially high heels? Could you please be honest.

View attachment 962152
Well, they righten up the thighs and shins, emphasise the bum, make legs seem longer and generally add to the allure ... but that said, they do seem a tad overdressed in an undressed way.

My vote would be bare feet ... but I can understand why that was the custom then.

Back
Top Bottom