For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little something I found. I believe this was originally posted on The Dark Spot a long time ago, but I don't recall the artist.
View attachment 432397 View attachment 432399 View attachment 432401 View attachment 432404 View attachment 432409 View attachment 432410 View attachment 432411

Name is xavrmav

The motherload of his stuff on The Dark Spot. http://thedarkspot.com/forum/showth...ge2&highlight=death+of+the+princesses+part+12 (scroll halfway down) Too bad the site goes down and hangs (no pun intended) all the time.

I'd like a suggestion. I have a cool shot of my wife hooded with a noose. I would like to give it a treatment...black and white...interesting colors...etc.

Sort of curious what styles the folks here are into. Trying to be more of a regular here.
Black & White, or colored, either one is fine with me Sir -Realist. Go for it.

I quite like this old manip, the label on the pic suggests it's one of Bor's but the style is not the familiar one of more recent times
c02218dab84c.jpg
like this one
bor hang 267.jpg

A little something I found. I believe this was originally posted on The Dark Spot a long time ago, but I don't recall the artist.
View attachment 432397 View attachment 432399 View attachment 432401 View attachment 432404 View attachment 432409 View attachment 432410 View attachment 432411

I Really love that set, that is how i imagine myself being executed
Finality, is a great artist too but being executed by women just
leaves me cold. it has to be a man or men, cold, clinical, and a
big smile on his face as he pulls the lever. The Smile?, well i did
have sex with him before he executed me.this is a great thread though
it just makes my body glow

I like your work, Sir Realist, and your wife is very well suited to it. I'd be happy to see more, colour or b&w.

These two seem to be a tribute to Bor
Borgrrl.jpg Borgrrl 2.jpg

This one's quite lively
Oak.jpg

This one discourages visitors
mH10213.jpg

On the big screen
bigscreen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom