For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not sure what the news report is about, but #5 looks like a last request before #4

View attachment 867821View attachment 867822View attachment 867823View attachment 867824View attachment 867825

I can answer for the news report. The news reader just recognized her sister among the hanged women. She also knows that the local law of Guilt By Association will kick in. This means that she will soon be arrested, taken to the hanging location, stripped naked and hanged as her sister is now. No wonder she has that startled look.

The ironic thing about this picture is that this type of hanging is relatively merciful as it (usually) snaps the neck resulting in almost instantaneous death (in most cases).

Amazons would have used a slower strangulation method by hosting the victim off the ground with a simple know allowing the noose to tighten more slowly.

A much more terrorizing and humiliating death.

kisses

willowfall

Just another example of the haves vs.the have knots. The have knots always lose, of course.

That was really REALLY bad. Are you my uncle Tommy? The reason I ask is he'd say something like that.

kisses

willowfall

Regards to your uncle. I want to call him Uncle Tom but I don't think that will work out too well. The word play, meanwhile, is so suitable for this forum and I hadn't seen it yet so I couldn't resist. That's just how it goes sometimes.

You do know that your imminent hanging will be the finale of which you speak, right? I'm just making sure.

Well, yes, now I know that will be the finale and I'm trying to accept it with grace, as a well brought-up slave girl should. I only wish he hadn't strapped my legs together. I mean, I realise that it is fun for him to watch me waiting and fighting, but it is so difficult to keep my balance while standing on tip-toe with my legs bound so thight. I am also of the opinion that a hanging woman makes a far more interesting show when her legs are free and I feel robbed ofthe opportunity to perform.

Still, a slave girl's place is to do as told, not to mouth off, so I'm just patiently waiting for him and my brother to be ready and then... Emoji-Hang4.gif

Well, yes, now I know that will be the finale and I'm trying to accept it with grace, as a well brought-up slave girl should. I only wish he hadn't strapped my legs together. I mean, I realise that it is fun for him to watch me waiting and fighting, but it is so difficult to keep my balance while standing on tip-toe with my legs bound so thight. I am also of the opinion that a hanging woman makes a far more interesting show when her legs are free and I feel robbed ofthe opportunity to perform.

Still, a slave girl's place is to do as told, not to mouth off, so I'm just patiently waiting for him and my brother to be ready and then... View attachment 871661

Don't worry:
a) we might not hang you after all, just leave you standing like that
b) if we do, we'll probably free your legs, I mean, all that kicking and thrashing is worth watching, right?

hangpandscrap.jpg145116232228_0.jpg110911612956_1.jpg144721390181.jpg89_4.png89_5.pngcastlehang.jpg1174.jpg717.jpg

Back
Top Bottom