For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I deleted it because the site concerned contained seriously bad malware.
It's clear. I went to this site from the phone, I didn’t seem to notice anything. You will need to check your phone.
And I thought that the video was too frank.
I thought that was why the post was deleted by the admin

Last edited:
It's clear. I went to this site from the phone, I didn’t seem to notice anything. You will need to check your phone.
And I thought that the video was too frank.
I thought that was why the post was deleted by the admin
Yes. Usually the "Your phone is infected" warning is part of the scam to get you to click on something, which I never do but I always check with anti virus and malware afterwards just in case.

Thank you melissa! Phones are dangerous indeed. Most cases you are well protected by the producer (Android) but after 2, 3 years the updates stop or come very late. You better install a virus scanner then. Mind you. That virus scanner still needs to be operated manually. In my experience.

Another break from Xtober

Beatrice, caught as a spy while she worked as a whore in a brothel for officers.
Still very slowly strangling in her sabotaged noose after hanging for 20 minutes.
You have great pictures on pixiv. Where there are 4 girls. They are all ready at the end, but each has its own unique facial expression. Fabulous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the picture. I'll post it here. I really liked it. Well done.
I did post it also here on CF:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/snapshots-from-my-timetravels.4474/post-629801
My timetravels are mostly crucifixion related but hangings are also included.
Being Resistance fighters against the occupiers can be both a noble and dangerous occupation. Here four women have learned satisfying the enemy soldiers would have taken about the same amount of time that it took them to die hanged...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom