Forced Undressing

Go to CruxDreams.com
45.jpg

I believe Loxuru is correct. According to the ENF-CMNF website, this is from the 1969 British TV series Manhunt with Cyd Hayman and Robert Hardy. I found this when I was searching for Strip Search posts for that forum, but I didn't post it at the time, I suppose because the video quality is fairly poor, and I couldn't get very good screen caps. These pics are much clearer than what I could capture from the videos. Here's the link to the Cutscenes version, which I think has a slightly better video quality than the Enf-Cmnf version.

I believe Loxuru is correct. According to the ENF-CMNF website, this is from the 1969 British TV series Manhunt with Cyd Hayman and Robert Hardy. I found this when I was searching for Strip Search posts for that forum, but I didn't post it at the time, I suppose because the video quality is fairly poor, and I couldn't get very good screen caps. These pics are much clearer than what I could capture from the videos. Here's the link to the Cutscenes version, which I think has a slightly better video quality than the Enf-Cmnf version.

Each time I watch this scene ,I am struck by the resemblance of Ms. Hayman to the avatars and physical descriptions of both Barb And Kathy.

Awesome. I love Chanta Rose so much! I though I'd seen all of her photoshoots but this is a new one to me.

On the subject of Chanta, does anyone have any pics from her Sickpuppy / Cherryprep days? I had all of those but lost the lot in a hard drive failure some years ago (This is why you need a backup of everything)

Back
Top Bottom