Forced Undressing

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-269822-fVp2FxyQ4R.gif

FU1.gifFU2.gifFU3.gifFU4.gifFU5.gifFU6.gif1600460697779.pngFU7.gifBelieve me ! Being an assistant executioner is not always an easy life. We bring you beautiful slaves to correct and they refuse to undress, so you have to get down to work and tear up some nice lingerie. The chief executioner told me that they must all be naked to undergo their ordeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best way to remove them. That way, she can't put them back on. I like how she obediantly presents out her ass like this, and stays in position while they are pulled into, and through her cunt like this.
'Be rough - rip if you must ...' It's an exciting moment, I know - and how taut she's feeling with anticipation for what's coming next!

I like this sinister scenario, the hooded figure with the threatening spiked wrist-guard, the ominous bondage rope and shadowy furnishings, contrasting with the pale, vulnerable flesh being unwrapped, the glimpses of colourful, girly clothes tossed away ... and her pose and expression - not resisting, fascinated by what's happening to her, but frightened too ...

Back
Top Bottom