Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
How do you become professionally trained in the noble art of Crucifying people, especially of the female persausion?
Ohh - silly me, how could I forget, at the University of the Virgin Martyrs, Chancellor the horrible honourable H. Tree B.A.

Actually, he didn't go anywhere to get that degree,
He figured it out just by Roman around.

If I wanted to be crucified how would I go about finding somebody who puts people on a cross safely ?
That all depends,on where you live.
Members of Cruxforums,tend to be scattered all over the Globe,but the majority of us are likely to live in,either the UK,America,or Europe....
Where are you from,generally. ??

Good to see Viv again.... :)
Very beautiful, but I think the cross is a little light. I would have preferred a heavier patibulum across her shoulders, so her beautiful udders were more visible.
The rebel has a beautiful body. If I am an executioner I would love to rub my erect cock between her udders once she is nailed to the cross. Squeeze them tightly on my hard cock and then spit my cum in her face. It's a dream come true.

Morten Sigurdsson allow me here to congratulate you on all of your work. It has been two months since I joined Cruxforum and I have just reviewed the 52 pages of your work with Vivian.
You are very lucky to have such a beautiful companion and partner. A superb body that makes her a woman on whom we project our fantasies.
She is, for me, very exciting with her little loincloth, as well as in various crucifixion poses.
I notice that you often make a "seditiosa" of it. Personally, I find her face full of gentleness and resignation. You will do well to imagine him as a Christian martyr led in the arena. A body made for the whip, insults and ultimately the cross. We look forward to continuing to follow you.

Actually, he didn't go anywhere to get that degree,
He figured it out just by Roman around.
You definitely deserve to be crucified, with extreme prejudice (or whatever they used to say) for that pun.

On another matter, was it usual for the condemned to carry the whole cross or just the cross-piece? (Patibalum I think the Romans called it?)
At a guess could that depend on what the cross was made of and thus how heavy it was. Any comments?
(As I have remarked before, I doubt that the Romans used 2 X 8's power-sawn, still less planed all round.)

That all depends,on where you live.
Members of Cruxforums,tend to be scattered all over the Globe,but the majority of us are likely to live in,either the UK,America,or Europe....
Where are you from,generally. ??
I live in Georgia, not far from Atlanta

Morten Sigurdsson allow me here to congratulate you on all of your work. It has been two months since I joined Cruxforum and I have just reviewed the 52 pages of your work with Vivian.
You are very lucky to have such a beautiful companion and partner. A superb body that makes her a woman on whom we project our fantasies.
She is, for me, very exciting with her little loincloth, as well as in various crucifixion poses.
I notice that you often make a "seditiosa" of it. Personally, I find her face full of gentleness and resignation. You will do well to imagine him as a Christian martyr led in the arena. A body made for the whip, insults and ultimately the cross. We look forward to continuing to follow you.
Thanks much for kind comment, nice you like our work :)

Back
Top Bottom