Former Crux-models

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alice and Koshka took turns on the cross, each observing the other's performance whilst resting. Using two models thus allowed almost continuous shooting, minus the time it took to suspend them for each stint. I sometimes wonder if this inspired an element of competition between the models.

It was a shared experience, but not both suffering at the same time. Each girl gets to rest and watch the other perform. Yes, maybe an element of competition, maybe even a heightened arousal to know you are next, to see the other girl sitting a watching so calmy. Watching the other and thinking "is that what I look like up there?" Thinking how sexy the other one looks. Feeling a little spreading warmth inside at the sight! The crucified one having that bit more incentive to perform, to endure, knowing that she has a knowledgeable audience. I've always loved those few sitting and watching behind the scenes pics :)
They are such complimentary girls, too. One slim, waif-like, with a talent for showing her suffering. The other more curvy, a real presence on the cross, those wide hips and generous breasts. An absolutely classic shoot.

A few years ago, I got tired of searching through all of my hundreds of pictures of Makar's lovely models to find an example of a particular pose I'd seen that I wanted to use as a reference for Poser work. So I set up a series of folders for crucifixion poses, i.e. hanging, raised, raising/lowering, arched, etc. Then I sorted all of the pics I had into those classifications - copies, not removing the originals from their sequences.

I have 185 pics in the "Hanging" folder; it wasn't easy to narrow them down, but here are the 10 most interesting poses, to my eye, from that set.

View attachment 515081 View attachment 515082 View attachment 515083 View attachment 515084 View attachment 515085 View attachment 515086 View attachment 515087 View attachment 515088 View attachment 515089 View attachment 515090
Great collection!

Hadn't seen those pics! Makar was a lot more than just a crux photographer, although in my opinion he was the best of the best at that. As far as I know, he only shot that one session with Inga on the cross, but I could be wrong.

From 1990 until 2013 I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia and was blocked from these sites. Apostate used to send me sets of Makar's pics by email, so if there were other sets than what he sent me, I didn't see them. I lost touch with him several years ago.
I'm curious to know Is he stil alive?

I'm curious to know Is he stil alive?
I think he's still around. Somebody said that he lost his librarian job in New York City due to government cutbacks there and had to move somewhere else, might have been Philadelphia. I know that about the time I quit the Crux Foundation in 2014 he was also saying that he was burned out too and ready to move on.

I'm happy to say Apostate is back in touch with us :) :) :) ,
he's had a bad time healthwise but is a good bit better,
we can look forward to seeing him about :)

Great series!! Jane (Jenia) is Fantastic.......!!!!!
I have now discovered that Rigin's 'Fitness' series was published ten years ago on 13 February 2008. The shooting session might have taken place anything up to two years prior to the publication date. Jane's first series was released in 2006, when she was 21 years old. Her latest release dates from 2015.

Alice's photo shoots with Vadim Rigin were always indoor sessions, but he made numerous outdoor series with Jane, consistently presenting her in that name. With other studios, she used a variety of names, including, Anna, Dasha, Geki, Geki A, Genja, Jane, Janie A, Salome, Samira and Zhenja.

So far I have identified 35 sessions by Rigin, featuring Jane, some of which are sub-divided into numbered series. Consequently this prolific model has more than 40 published Rigin series, plus an equivalent number of photo series by other photographers for other studios. Here are a few more pics from 'Fitness' -

Rigin-fitness Jane-01.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-02.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-03.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-04.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-05.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-08.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-09.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-11.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-13.jpgRigin-fitness Jane-15.jpg

I have now discovered that Rigin's 'Fitness' series was published ten years ago on 13 February 2008. The shooting session might have taken place anything up to two years prior to the publication date. Jane's first series was released in 2006, when she was 21 years old. Her latest release dates from 2015.

Alice's photo shoots with Vadim Rigin were always indoor sessions, but he made numerous outdoor series with Jane, consistently presenting her in that name. With other studios, she used a variety of names, including, Anna, Dasha, Geki, Geki A, Genja, Jane, Janie A, Salome, Samira and Zhenja.

So far I have identified 35 sessions by Rigin, featuring Jane, some of which are sub-divided into numbered series. Consequently this prolific model has more than 40 published Rigin series, plus an equivalent number of photo series by other photographers for other studios. Here are a few more pics from 'Fitness' -

View attachment 554499View attachment 554500View attachment 554501View attachment 554502View attachment 554503View attachment 554504View attachment 554505View attachment 554506View attachment 554507View attachment 554508
Great! Fantastic pics. Thanks for this beautiful post.

A number of Cruxdreams models used variations of the name Julia/Yulia/Ulia. The one who performed with Oxana in the 'Virgin Crucifix' session was Julia Bondareva. An athletic build, heavy-lidded, seductive, green eyes and flowing red hair provide the distinctive features of this Russian glamour model. With a height of 5'5" and vital statistics given as 35-24-35 inches, she was 23 years old at the time of her crux performance on 8 June 2008.

Julia has proved to be a versatile model, working in a variety of genres, including fashion, art and erotic. She featured in numerous videos and photo series, which were published by several of the major studios between 2008 and 2018.

Shades of Gray Alain Richard det1.jpgJulia portrait_of_une_crucifiee___30_by_makar013.jpgThe Studio at Cruxton Abbey detail 1.jpgPortrait of une Crucifiee 30 by Makar - colourised.jpgJulia Bondareva bfm-snip19-psdet1.jpg

Julia Bondareva bfm-snip1-psdet1.jpgJulia Bondareva beautifulmodels-snip24.JPGJulia Bondareva beautifulmodels-snip59.JPGJulia Bondareva beautifulmodels-snip69.JPGJulia Bondareva bfm-snip3-psdet1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom