Fragments

Go to CruxDreams.com
It has always been a bit of a head-scratcher to me why those who execute people care if they're in good health first. The point is to destroy their health in the most complete way, right? There seems to be a moral issue at play here, where it's considered inhumane, but I've never quite grasped it. On the other hand, if we're not trying to be humane at all, it may matter simply so that the condemned can be made to suffer sufficiently as intended, as in this case.

Come to think of it, maybe there's a twisted part of my mind that does understand the moral issue, or at least "feels" it, because the idea of this sick, feverish girl being marched through the streets and nailed to a cross hits me somehow more than if she were healthy.
James Connolly -- one of the leaders of the 1916 Uprising in Ireland -- was executed by firing squad while tied to a chair. The manner of his killing proved counterproductive for the English imperialists. It provoked widespread disgust, even among those who had not supported the Uprising. Connolly had been so badly wounded during the fighting that he was unable to stand on his feet. A doctor had given him a day or to to live, at most.

(Inspired by @Barbaria1 's recent story, Post CCLXVII, and also calling back to my Talbus story.)

I felt so humiliated. I didn't want to say anything.

Talbus wasn't the one who crucified me this morning. He was just the guard who kept watch while I hung on my cross. He made sure I wasn't rescued, made sure my suffering didn't end too quickly, and let the young men put their fingers up inside me (both holes), but only because he had to. It was his job. He also gave me water when I was thirsty, stopped the men from beating me with their fists, and was generally such a pleasant gentleman that I found him an invaluable companion as I hung naked and took my punishment.

Unlike all the other men to leered at me, he seemed to completely ignore that I was naked, ignore that I was a criminal, ignore that I was nailed on display in an obscene position by the road, and treated me more like a lady than anyone had ever done before I was crucified. He coaxed me to talk about my crime, unburdening my soul of the tremendous weight of guilt, and told me it was alright, and anybody could make a mistake, and as far as he was concerned, I'd paid for my sins and more already, and could enter the afterlife with my head held high.

There are few things as horrible as dying on a cross, but if my guard hadn't been Talbus, it would have been worse.

But now I was really embarrassed, and I wished he had chosen someone else's cross to hang around.

We had been talking, chatting almost like two old friends - well, he had. I didn't have the strength to speak much without sobbing in pain, but he kept up a kind, gentle conversation for a long time. It wasn't really enough the distract from the agony of my punishment, but it was something, and I was grateful.

But the conversation had fallen off now, and he had sat down with his back against the front of my cross to eat his simple lunch. I waited a while. Maybe he would finish quickly and go off to check one of the other crucified people he was responsible for. But he seemed to be in no hurry, savoring each bite and thinking deeply for a while before taking each new bite.

Finally, I had to tell him.

"Talbus," I grunted, ashamed. He turned his head back to look up, between my awkwardly positioned knees, and acknowledge me. "Talbus..." And then I just said it, in a tiny voice, as my face flushed red: "I need to pee."

"I'm sorry!" he was on his feet in an instant and out of the way. I had hoped he might leave altogether, but he stood there watching me. I knew he was only watching so he would know when I had finished, but I was still mortified.

There was nothing to do but let it go. I shut my eyes and thrust my hips out as well as I could, but it still went down my legs some, and landed on my feet and stung the nail-holes. Talbus waited patiently as I stopped, then went a little more, then slowly sagged back into my previous position, humiliated beyond words.

"That all, then?" he asked, cheerfully. I nodded, and he came back to sit with his back against my cross again, though on the side instead of the front now.

Oh, let me die!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I hope I'm not bothering you and thank you so much for writing this! To be honest, this girl is my favorite type in all novels (including reality), although her crucifixion was painful, but she overcame death. I am very glad that you gave her an optimistic ending! :clap:
Are there other stories with this type of female character on this site?

(Inspired by @Barbaria1 's recent story, Post CCLXVII, and also calling back to my Talbus story.)

I felt so humiliated. I didn't want to say anything.

Talbus wasn't the one who crucified me this morning. He was just the guard who kept watch while I hung on my cross. He made sure I wasn't rescued, made sure my suffering didn't end too quickly, and let the young men put their fingers up inside me (both holes), but only because he had to. It was his job. He also gave me water when I was thirsty, stopped the men from beating me with their fists, and was generally such a pleasant gentleman that I found him an invaluable companion as I hung naked and took my punishment.

Unlike all the other men to leered at me, he seemed to completely ignore that I was naked, ignore that I was a criminal, ignore that I was nailed on display in an obscene position by the road, and treated me more like a lady than anyone had ever done before I was crucified. He coaxed me to talk about my crime, unburdening my soul of the tremendous weight of guilt, and told me it was alright, and anybody could make a mistake, and as far as he was concerned, I'd paid for my sins and more already, and could enter the afterlife with my head held high.

There are few things as horrible as dying on a cross, but if my guard hadn't been Talbus, it would have been worse.

But now I was really embarrassed, and I wished he had chosen someone else's cross to hang around.

We had been talking, chatting almost like two old friends - well, he had. I didn't have the strength to speak much without sobbing in pain, but he kept up a kind, gentle conversation for a long time. It wasn't really enough the distract from the agony of my punishment, but it was something, and I was grateful.

But the conversation had fallen off now, and he had sat down with his back against the front of my cross to eat his simple lunch. I waited a while. Maybe he would finish quickly and go off to check one of the other crucified people he was responsible for. But he seemed to be in no hurry, savoring each bite and thinking deeply for a while before taking each new bite.

Finally, I had to tell him.

"Talbus," I grunted, ashamed. He turned his head back to look up, between my awkwardly positioned knees, and acknowledge me. "Talbus..." And then I just said it, in a tiny voice, as my face flushed red: "I need to pee."

"I'm sorry!" he was on his feet in an instant and out of the way. I had hoped he might leave altogether, but he stood there watching me. I knew he was only watching so he would know when I had finished, but I was still mortified.

There was nothing to do but let it go. I shut my eyes and thrust my hips out as well as I could, but it still went down my legs some, and landed on my feet and stung the nail-holes. Talbus waited patiently as I stopped, then went a little more, then slowly sagged back into my previous position, humiliated beyond words.

"That all, then?" he asked, cheerfully. I nodded, and he came back to sit with his back against my cross again, though on the side instead of the front now.

Oh, let me die!
The little discomforts of being crucified! :facepalm:
Nice fragment :thumbsup:

Yes, one can find stories with all sorts of female characters portrayed.
Yeah, I'm sure, I was just wondering if someone could suggest some stories with that kind of character to me.

There is a lot of material in this forum, and I'm happy of that, it's just that I might have missed some hidden gems...

What kind of character you think? Cooperative? Bear some stockholm-syndrome? For whom dignity is a matter? Communicative?
A reluctant type victim, who has however accepted her sentence and actually finds stimulating being watched as she suffers naked.

A reluctant type victim, who has however accepted her sentence and actually finds stimulating being watched as she suffers naked.
I was also thinking about an inhibited character who has problem with dating, and happy inside that she`s made to be attractive on a way she cannot achieve alone.

They came for Julius just an hour later, around sunset, and he took his ten lashes in the privacy of the barracks courtyard. That night he hardly slept. Every movement stung his back, but more than that, he was haunted by the thought of the barbarian princess with whom he’d shared a cell. This was her last night on earth. Tomorrow she would be raised up on display, never to return.

When he finally did fall asleep, he stayed asleep until late in the morning, so by the time he had risen, eaten, and made his way to the gate, the barbarian girl was already crucified. There she hung, naked and bleeding, her head bent downward, her face a grimace of concentration, as if she were studying her own inward agony to forget her outward shame. It looked to Julius as if she had taken several times as many lashes as he had, and semen dribbled from her exposed vagina.

“So you did come to watch!” she spat, straining to lift herself and exhale. Julius didn’t know what to say.

“No...” he said softly.

“And How was your whipping?” she asked, again with great effort, then slumped back down to hang. Julius just stared at her, unable to deal with his own thoughts and feelings. After a while, the girl made the enormous, wincing effort to speak again, apparently for no other reason than to end the awkward silence. “Well, here I am. Is it everything you hoped for?”

Julius still couldn’t find words. He wanted to apologize - but for what?

“Well,” she spoke again, grimacing hard in the middle, “you can always come back later - I’ll be here a few days.” Julius shook his head, trying to tell her she didn’t understand, and that he felt bad for her. “Or you can stand there a while, and you might get to see me piss.”
Dear Juan1234,

I made chatgpt read your two fragments about the crucified barbarian princess, and them I made it write down a possible continuation of her story.

Julius stood motionless, a complex whirlwind of emotions churning within him. His gaze settled on the barbarian princess’s exposed body. She noticed his lingering eyes, and with a sultry defiance, spread her legs, invitingly showcasing her intimate anatomy. The pain of her crucifixion contorted her face, yet her eyes maintained a glint of mischief.
“You seem captivated, Julius,” she remarked, her voice dripping with seduction, each word punctuated by a heavy breath brought on by her ordeal. “Do you find my suffering... enticing?”
Julius gulped, his mouth suddenly dry. “It’s not that... it’s just...” He trailed off, unable to articulate his feelings. The sheer brazenness of her posture – the prominent display of her pussy, the delicate labia glistening with a mix of sweat, blood, and the remnants of her violation – rendered him speechless.
“Don’t be shy now,” she cooed, her tone mocking yet seductive. She subtly shifted, causing her nipples to stiffen in the cold air, drawing his attention upwards. “It seems my pain has a curious effect on you.”
“I don’t know why I'm reacting this way,” Julius admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. The uncharted territory of his feelings made him uncomfortable, especially the growing realization of an unexpected sadistic streak. He added hurriedly, "I don’t want to see you suffer.”
She laughed, though the act of doing so caused her obvious pain. “Yet here you are, watching my agony. And I must admit, there’s something exhilarating about being observed in such a vulnerable state.”
Julius felt a blush creep up his neck. “Why are you being so forward?”
She smirked, her clit seemingly twitching with her amusement. "Death has a way of stripping away pretenses. Besides, I have nothing left to lose. And in this lethal dance of ours, I'd rather leave a lasting impression.”
“You’re not afraid?” Julius asked, genuinely perplexed.
“I am," she said softly. "But fear and desire often walk hand in hand. Every painful breath, every searing sting on my flesh heightens the sensations of my body. It's a twisted symphony of agony and arousal.”
Julius shook his head, still struggling to understand. "I don’t know why I'm drawn to this... to you. It's maddening. The sight of your sex, the contours of your labia, the boldness of your clit amidst all this torment... I've never felt anything like this."
She looked into his eyes, her own reflecting a blend of pain, pleasure, and curiosity. "Perhaps it's the rawness of the moment, the juxtaposition of death and desire. Life is full of contradictions, and sometimes, in the face of death, the most primal urges come to the fore."
He nodded slowly, the weight of her words sinking in. “What can I do for you?” The words spilled from his lips before he could think.
She smiled, the expression looking out of place on her pain-wracked face. “Just be here. Witness my final moments, my agony, my pleasure. In this cruel world, to be seen – truly seen – is a gift.”
They continued their charged conversation, exploring the depths of their desires, the pain, the pleasure, and the boundaries between life and death. Their bond deepened as the hours passed, two souls connecting amidst the harshest of circumstances, forever changed by a chance encounter.

Is it of your liking?
If you want, I can have chatgpt4 generate other takes on it, or continuing this one.

Last edited:
Привет всем! Мне не удается проводить много времени здесь, на CF, и это очень жаль. И я очень параноидально отношусь к тому, что мои произведения будут обнаружены или связаны со мной в реальной жизни, поэтому я не пишу, когда нахожусь в автономном режиме. Это означает, что я редко могу по-настоящему развить идеи, которые у меня есть. Даже короткие рассказы бывает трудно приступить к делу и закончить. Но я думаю, что, возможно, некоторым из вас понравятся зародыши идей, которые иногда вдохновляют меня, даже неразвитые. Поэтому я решил создать здесь ветку, где я смогу публиковать небольшие, незаконченные мысли и идеи, которые иногда приходят мне в голову, даже если я никогда не разовью их в историю. Если у кого-то еще возникнут подобные идеи и он захочет опубликовать их здесь, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь. (И если кто-то из вас, писателей, обладающих большим мастерством и/или большим количеством времени, когда-либо захочет развить какую-либо из моих небольших идей, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь. Просто напишите мне, чтобы убедиться, что у меня будет возможность прочитать это!):)

Back
Top Bottom