Framed for Drugs - Innocence Defiled!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lyn stared in confusion. Why should she remove her only covering before all these men?
Good to see a little defiance still in there ...
Lynette reached behind and undid the necktie and allowed the gown to drop to the floor.
... but they soon knocked that out of her ...

Chain her naked to the cell bars and let her serve the most hardened offenders... oops did I say that out loud!

52. As Time Goes By

Roy was a clever and resourceful youth. He found a contact who could get him copies of the tapes of Lyn's caning. He and Wei Jie spent many evenings in front of their big-screen 4K, puffing some Lah (cannabis), watching Lyn scream as her ass get shredded, and jerking off.

One day, to Roy's surprise, the same contact approached him with an offer. He asked if Roy was still "interested" in that little girl who was caned. Roy acted casual, hiding his immediate excitement, and said maybe. The man offered to sell him tickets to a "special show" at the prison, starring Lynette. His drug dealing business was going very well, so Roy bought two. The next evening, he and Wei Jie were in Changi Prison, seated in comfortable chairs in a darkened room with about a dozen other men, facing a sizeable mirror. Suddenly, the mirror came alight, and they were looking into a large exercise equipment room with a dozen guards standing around, many topless, some wearing only shorts. Soon the far door opened and all the guards turned and looked in anticipation. They hardly exceeded the anticipation of the audience as several groans of arousal were heard. In the door walked two guards, holding, in shackles between them...

As we turn to the long-term follow-up to our little story, the lives of the characters introduced were, in the main, unremarkable. Pang was soon promoted to Deputy Assistant Commissioner with responsibility for several stations. He and his young wife celebrated with a long weekend in Macau, where they barely ever left their hotel room in the Wynn Macau.
1632829038682.png
After two more years of yeoman service, Senior Sergeant Daniel was made Station Inspector of Marine Parade. He and his wife celebrated by taking the kids out for an afternoon at Pororo Kids Park, followed by a family dinner at Kith Café Kiztopia.
1632829747430.png
Rizwan was made Sergeant and Ahmad, unfortunately, washed out.
Judge Kann retired after another sixteen months on the bench. He enjoyed his retirement immensely. Ahmad bin Amhad continued his successful career as a prosecutor. Ravi G. moved up to be a Senior Defender for CLAS and then secured a richly paid position for a private legal defense firm.

1632829879819.png
When Keefer Williams was forced from office due to a scandal of mishandled funds and unspecified abuses, Nathaniel Praetorio was appointed the new Deputy Director of CNB to widespread approval.
1632829980778.png

This only leaves Lyn and her family and Roy.

When Lynette was released after nineteen months in Changi Prison, she was a changed woman. Still just twenty years old, she had lost all her innocent sweetness and become a frightened, quiet young woman, tormented by frequent nightmares. Lyn refused to discuss with anyone of her experiences in prison. It was too shameful and horrifying. She kept it all in and tried, unsuccessfully to repress the memories.
When she moved back in with them, Lyn was shocked to find they had moved to a dodgy apartment in a questionable neighborhood. Their dire financial straits were apparent. Lyn didn't know that her father had to borrow some of the money for her fine from a local Chinese gang of loan sharks. A year and a half in, despite large weekly payments, he still owed almost S$2,000.

Lyn, of course, tried to restart her life. She immediately learned that VJC had expelled her, and no other institution would consider a girl with a drug trafficking conviction. When Lyn started applying for jobs, she found that market just as closed. A twenty-year-old, fresh from prison, with no useful education and no work experience was in no demand.
At last, in desperation, she got a job as a hostess at a restaurant and lounge run by a man with questionable connections. As such, he didn't mind her criminal past. Work consisted of greeting customers in a skin-tight dress that barely covered her breasts while being slit down the back to the top of her buttcrack and slit up the sides of her legs. The male customers frequently took the liberty to fondle her petite body and even deliver some painful pinches. Lyn did not encourage the crude advances, but she could do little to prevent them and still keep her job.

Lyn's father visited her at work one evening and went apoplectic with shame when he saw her clothes and how men touched her. To Damien's conservative eyes, his little girl had become a prostitute! The following day, he gave her three days to be out of the apartment. "I will not have a whore living under my roof," he said. Lyn and her mother begged him to reconsider, but he was adamant. He had been humiliated and made almost destitute by his daughter's crimes. But to have Lyn live in his home as she performed shameful work,\ would strip away his last shred of dignity.

Lyn was desperate. She had no money, no friends, and no way to come up with a rent deposit. She seemed destined to live on the streets (something the authorities in Singapore did not tolerate, especially by a convicted felon). With no other choice, she to turned to her boss, Lee Chun Wen. He set her up in a filthy studio apartment with two other girls who worked for him. He told her he would take the rent out of her pay.

TBC

53. Finis

Two days later, at the end of her shift, Lee paid Lyn for the week, S$3.45. As the girl stared at the pittance, Lee explained that her rent took a large portion. However, he had a new position for her. It would pay a lot more. He told her, in a tone that allowed no discussion, that she was to report the next evening to a lounge he ran on Geylang streets.
When Lynette arrived at the "K Star Karaoke," she saw the name lit in garish red neon. A pair of pink neon girl's legs topped the sign. Inside, there were other "hostesses" dressed in flagrantly sexual outfits, with lace and fishnet and sheer fabric. They were circulating among the mostly male crowd of older businessmen. The girls were drinking and laughing with these men and often leaning close to whisper in their ears. The men were often touching them intimately and even kissing on the lips. It was obvious to even inexperienced Lyn that the women were prostitutes.
Lee greeted the young girl at the door, took her arm, and steered her back to his office. There, two mean-looking men stood guard inside the door. Lee handed Lyn her 'uniform" for the night. It consisted of a garter belt with fishnet stockings, a purple sequined g-string, and a matching string bikini top with cups barely more than an inch across.
"Put that on and go out and please my customers, girl," Lee snorted.
“Oh no!” protested Lyn. “I couldn’t wear something like that.”
"Yes, you will! Though a new fresh one like you won't have it on for long. Your job is to get the men into the back rooms and earn me money."
“No! Please, please! I'm not a prostitute! Please, I don’t do that!”
"From what I hear from my friends at Changi, you have learned to do that and more," Lyn blushed deeply with shame at the reference to her time in prison. She had prayed that depravity was behind her forever.
"Now, get on the costume before I get angry."
Lynette was trapped in an impossible situation. However, for a moment, the shame and horror of becoming a whore was too much, even for the naturally submissive girl. “No. I'm leaving," Lyn cried, turning toward the door. The moment she did, one of the men slapped her hard, knocking the slight girl to the floor. The other picked her up like a small bag of groceries and held her up with her arms behind her back. The first man proceeded to pound at her belly, chest, and face with his open hands, hurting but avoiding bruises. When he stopped, the other turned Lyn to face Lee. The nasty boss stuck his fist in her face.
“You never, EVER, say ‘no’ to me, bitch. If you do, you will wish you never were born. Wong enjoys hurting girls. Understand?"
Lyn, coughing and quivering in fear as her head spun, nodded and managed to croak out, Yes, sir.”
“Good. Now you little slut. Get dressed as the whore you are and get out and earn me some good money.”
Lynette obediently proceeded to strip naked before the three men and don the shameful outfit. As she finished and started for the door, Lee added, "Remember, the customer is always right. Anything they want, understand. The bartender will give you the price list. Anything!” he repeated, “As long as they're willing to pay me for it." Lee laughed as he watched the girl's round, bare ass shake as she left the room. The scars from the caning mainly had faded but were still visible.
"I'll get me some of that before the night is out," he thought. "But first I'll get it nice and red!"

Since Lyn's arrest and punishment, the drug dealing business had gone exceptionally well for Roy and Wei Jie. Roy's clever street-smarts and his organizational skills allowed them to keep off the radar of the major dealers like Salakau and yet make good money at VJC and the surrounding neighborhoods. Roy had moved out of his father's dump into a fine new apartment not far from Lyn's former home. He even could afford to buy a one-year-old BMW!
Roy heard of Lyn's release and considered looking her up. However, after watching her being caned, live, and multiple times on recording, he feared that a regular date would surely be a disappointment.
That all changed when Wei Jie told Roy that Lyn was working as a prostitute for Lee Chun Wen. Lee was a cousin of Roy's father and an old friend of Roy's. The lad called him up and quickly arranged for a special, "unlimited" session with Lyn the next night.

Lyn waited in the VIP room in the back of the Club. It was reserved for the best customers and equipped with many toys and tools, and totally soundproofed. She shivered in terror at what might be expected of her tonight. In the four nights, she had worked at the Club, though she'd had to please many men, they had been only vanilla men who wanted plain sex and weren't too rough. However, she had heard from the other girls about the twisted demands of some of the customers, and this room boded evil. Her fear was heightened by her costume, a leather chain bikini that covered only a tiny part of her body and had sliver chains holding it on.

Just then, the door opened, and in walked Roy with an evil grin on his face. "Ok, you 'virgin' cock-tease, it's time that I made you pay for denying me all those times!" He snapped a riding crop through the air and menacingly approached the trembling girl.

Much later that evening, Roy emerged from the Club with a grin on his face. The night had been everything he's expected. He knew Lyn would never forget what he had done to her.

Roy punched the remote on his BMW and grabbed for the door handle. But as he did, three young Chinese men appeared out of nowhere, threw a sack over the lad's head, and threw him into a windowless van. The three, all with 369 tattooed on their wrists, jumped in after, and the van sped away.

Roy was never heard from or seen again in Singapore. A day later, Wei Jie flew to Jakarta, never to return to the Republic.

Roy punched the remote on his BMW and grabbed for the door handle. But as he did, three young Chinese men appeared out of nowhere, threw a sack over the lad's head, and threw him into a windowless van. The three, all with 369 tattooed on their wrists, jumped in after, and the van sped away.
Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :D

53. Finis

Two days later, at the end of her shift, Lee paid Lyn for the week, S$3.45. As the girl stared at the pittance, Lee explained that her rent took a large portion. However, he had a new position for her. It would pay a lot more. He told her, in a tone that allowed no discussion, that she was to report the next evening to a lounge he ran on Geylang streets.
When Lynette arrived at the "K Star Karaoke," she saw the name lit in garish red neon. A pair of pink neon girl's legs topped the sign. Inside, there were other "hostesses" dressed in flagrantly sexual outfits, with lace and fishnet and sheer fabric. They were circulating among the mostly male crowd of older businessmen. The girls were drinking and laughing with these men and often leaning close to whisper in their ears. The men were often touching them intimately and even kissing on the lips. It was obvious to even inexperienced Lyn that the women were prostitutes.
Lee greeted the young girl at the door, took her arm, and steered her back to his office. There, two mean-looking men stood guard inside the door. Lee handed Lyn her 'uniform" for the night. It consisted of a garter belt with fishnet stockings, a purple sequined g-string, and a matching string bikini top with cups barely more than an inch across.
"Put that on and go out and please my customers, girl," Lee snorted.
"Yes, you will! Though a new fresh one like you won't have it on for long. Your job is to get the men into the back rooms and earn me money."
“No! Please, please! I'm not a prostitute! Please, I don’t do that!”
"From what I hear from my friends at Changi, you have learned to do that and more," Lyn blushed deeply with shame at the reference to her time in prison. She had prayed that depravity was behind her forever.
"Now, get on the costume before I get angry."
Lynette was trapped in an impossible situation. However, for a moment, the shame and horror of becoming a whore was too much, even for the naturally submissive girl. “No. I'm leaving," Lyn cried, turning toward the door. The moment she did, one of the men slapped her hard, knocking the slight girl to the floor. The other picked her up like a small bag of groceries and held her up with her arms behind her back. The first man proceeded to pound at her belly, chest, and face with his open hands, hurting but avoiding bruises. When he stopped, the other turned Lyn to face Lee. The nasty boss stuck his fist in her face.
“You never, EVER, say ‘no’ to me, bitch. If you do, you will wish you never were born. Wong enjoys hurting girls. Understand?"
Lyn, coughing and quivering in fear as her head spun, nodded and managed to croak out, Yes, sir.”
“Good. Now you little slut. Get dressed as the whore you are and get out and earn me some good money.”
Lynette obediently proceeded to strip naked before the three men and don the shameful outfit. As she finished and started for the door, Lee added, "Remember, the customer is always right. Anything they want, understand. The bartender will give you the price list. Anything!” he repeated, “As long as they're willing to pay me for it." Lee laughed as he watched the girl's round, bare ass shake as she left the room. The scars from the caning mainly had faded but were still visible.
"I'll get me some of that before the night is out," he thought. "But first I'll get it nice and red!"

Since Lyn's arrest and punishment, the drug dealing business had gone exceptionally well for Roy and Wei Jie. Roy's clever street-smarts and his organizational skills allowed them to keep off the radar of the major dealers like Salakau and yet make good money at VJC and the surrounding neighborhoods. Roy had moved out of his father's dump into a fine new apartment not far from Lyn's former home. He even could afford to buy a one-year-old BMW!
Roy heard of Lyn's release and considered looking her up. However, after watching her being caned, live, and multiple times on recording, he feared that a regular date would surely be a disappointment.
That all changed when Wei Jie told Roy that Lyn was working as a prostitute for Lee Chun Wen. Lee was a cousin of Roy's father and an old friend of Roy's. The lad called him up and quickly arranged for a special, "unlimited" session with Lyn the next night.

Lyn waited in the VIP room in the back of the Club. It was reserved for the best customers and equipped with many toys and tools, and totally soundproofed. She shivered in terror at what might be expected of her tonight. In the four nights, she had worked at the Club, though she'd had to please many men, they had been only vanilla men who wanted plain sex and weren't too rough. However, she had heard from the other girls about the twisted demands of some of the customers, and this room boded evil. Her fear was heightened by her costume, a leather chain bikini that covered only a tiny part of her body and had sliver chains holding it on.

Just then, the door opened, and in walked Roy with an evil grin on his face. "Ok, you 'virgin' cock-tease, it's time that I made you pay for denying me all those times!" He snapped a riding crop through the air and menacingly approached the trembling girl.

Much later that evening, Roy emerged from the Club with a grin on his face. The night had been everything he's expected. He knew Lyn would never forget what he had done to her.

Roy was never heard from or seen again in Singapore. A day later, Wei Jie flew to Jakarta, never to return to the Republic.
And the loathsome Roy gets his comeuppance ... excellent!

Thanks to the author for a great story! The end of the story tells us that life is harsh and unfair for some and turns out to be a cruel retribution for others. This makes the whole story more dramatic. Although I am not a supporter of happy endings, however, Lyn, in my opinion, deserved some kind of reward for her innocent suffering. In the end, everything is very sad.

Although I am not a supporter of happy endings, however, Lyn, in my opinion, deserved some kind of reward for her innocent suffering. In the end, everything is very sad.
Not everything! Pang, Daniel, Rizwan got promoted. The judge got a well-earned retirement, Ravi got a richly-paid cushy job. And best of all, Praetorio got his much-deserved recognition and position. That last alone makes for a happy ending! Nathaniel Praetorio, Deputy Director of the CNB - that has a lovely ring to it!

Not everything! Pang, Daniel, Rizwan got promoted. The judge got a well-earned retirement, Ravi got a richly-paid cushy job. And best of all, Praetorio got his much-deserved recognition and position. That last alone makes for a happy ending! Nathaniel Praetorio, Deputy Director of the CNB - that has a lovely ring to it!
Yes, you are right. Some have won. Praetorio is one of the few positive characters in the judicial system, so he deserves a promotion.

So the romance is off? At least Lyn got to see Roy one last time but there’s no hope now tgat Roy might buy her. At least he would have beat her well, and even though she didn’t understand why, she came harder than even when the 3 prison guards raped her so brutally as a team. Pain, sweat, and love are a heady combination and her future as a pain-sex-slave-whore was assured. She will go on to make lots of money for the kindly Mr Wong and her tears of pain and despair only serve to fetch a higher price from Mr Wong’s more discerning clientele. No one asks her, but Lyn finds solace in her servitude, each time taken to the VIP room hoping once more it would be Roy. “Why doesn’t Roy buy me?”

bravo PrPr, you’ve done it again, thank you and your commissioner for the great story!
:clap::thumbup::span1:

Another adventure comes to an end. I want to thank you all for sharing it with me and for your encouragement, support, and often constructive comments. I love the writing, which is like baking the cake. But you all are the icing.
Of course, I especially thank my patron, @KelvinB, without whose support this never would have come to pass.

Further comments and, especially praise, are most welcome. I read what you say and it has some real effect on what I write next and how I write. So don't hesitate, even those with language issues. All (positive?) comments are welcome!

I think I can say that I'm done with Singapore canings for a good while - there are so many other interesting topics to pursue. For those here who may be relatively new to my works, https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/listing-of-praefectus-praetorios-original-stories.9034/ contains a listing of my works on CF

My other, ongoing Singapore story (with no caning) is https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...ent-part-ii-singapore.9152/page-2#post-639852. It will be more sex, romance, and plot development than any discipline. It really just serves as a bridge between Trixie's early years and her experiences in Turkey. And also as an intersection with Barbara's Singapore Saga.

Last edited:
View attachment 1075950
Now in the libary:

and in the archive:
As always reviews and comments would be deeply appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom