Framed for Drugs - Innocence Defiled!

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
Framed for Drugs,
Innocence Defiled!

I take keyboard in hand and assay to tell another story of judicial injustice. This story is my second commissioned effort, thanks to the generosity (foolhardiness?) of an appreciative reader @KelvinB. Those who follow my work will remember that my previous commission (by @minyoo) was “Hanged for Shoplifting.” That story was rigorously historically accurate in both setting and actions. This telling, though set and played out with attention to authentic reality, is purely fictional.

Another familiar part of this story will be its setting in the remarkable Republic of Singapore. Be advised that it has NO relation to Barbara’s Singapore Trilogy nor Trixie’s brief sojourn in the City-State. This is a stand-alone story - no trilogy, no sequel, no prequel! It seems that I can’t resist returning to Singapore. Is it the charm and beauty of the modern, clean city or their propensity for the use of the judicial cane? I do not know.

We shall examine the fate of Lynette Chan Li Ying, an innocent young Junior College student who gets into serious trouble. As you should anticipate from the title, this is a story of horrifying consequences for our young girl.

I’m going to take my time earning as much as I can from my sponsor. Therefore I plan to post short, little snippets that will gradually move the story forward. Be patient. I believe you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
1. A China Doll

Lynette Chan Li Ying, Lyn for short, was the daughter of a lower-middle-class Mandarin Chinese couple, Damien Chan and Tay Jia Wen. They lived in the Block 47 HDB Marine, part of the Marine Parade neighborhood of Singapore. When the events in this story occur, Lyn was almost nineteen and still living at home with her parents while she attended the second year at Victoria Junior College (VJC). A painfully shy girl, Lyn had rarely dated and was still a virgin.

Just 45kg (98 lbs) and standing barely 1.5 meters (4'9" ft) tall, Lyn was a petite, delicate-appearing girl who looked much younger than her age. Her complexion was very light with the classic "Chinese Porcelain" look, enhanced even more by her jet black hair and eyes. Those eyes are very large and closely set beside her delicate nose. Many commented on the stunning effect of looking into those dark pools. Her body was slim but very femininely shaped with small high and firm breasts and a very tiny waist - but flared hips and a full ass for her size. Though she carried herself with good posture (which helped display her attractive figure), her eyes were usually downcast in an expression of modesty and submission.

Lyn was indeed very shy. She was also very sweet and gentle, obedient to her parents, and surprisingly naive for her age. Almost three months before our story begins, when starting her second year at VJC, she had met a new boy, Roy Chua. He was short like her, very soft-spoken, but with far more maturity and, to Lyn, an incredibly handsome face. At first, they had gone out on group dates (insisted upon by Lyn for safety). Gradually she agreed to solo dates in public places. When he took her to her parents' apartment after these, she had only reluctantly allowed him a peck on the cheek at parting. Later, this changed to quick, chaste kisses on the lips. Soon Roy, like any boy, was trying for a more open-mouth style, but she shyly but firmly resisted. Just as she turned down his invitations to go "see" his flat. Lyn worried that she was frustrating Roy with her coyness, but she was determined to delay marriage and then sex for at least another year.

1. A China Doll

Lynette Chan Li Ying, Lyn for short, was the daughter of a lower-middle-class Mandarin Chinese couple, Damien Chan and Tay Jia Wen. They lived in the Block 47 HDB Marine, part of the Marine Parade neighborhood of Singapore. When the events in this story occur, Lyn was almost nineteen and still living at home with her parents while she attended the second year at Victoria Junior College (VJC). A painfully shy girl, Lyn had rarely dated and was still a virgin.

Just 45kg (98 lbs) and standing barely 1.5 meters (4'9" ft) tall, Lyn was a petite, delicate-appearing girl who looked much younger than her age. Her complexion was very light with the classic "Chinese Porcelain" look, enhanced even more by her jet black hair and eyes. Those eyes are very large and closely set beside her delicate nose. Many commented on the stunning effect of looking into those dark pools. Her body was slim but very femininely shaped with small high and firm breasts and a very tiny waist - but flared hips and a full ass for her size. Though she carried herself with good posture (which helped display her attractive figure), her eyes were usually downcast in an expression of modesty and submission.

Lyn was indeed very shy. She was also very sweet and gentle, obedient to her parents, and surprisingly naive for her age. Almost three months before our story begins, when starting her second year at VJC, she had met a new boy, Roy Chua. He was short like her, very soft-spoken, but with far more maturity and, to Lyn, an incredibly handsome face. At first, they had gone out on group dates (insisted upon by Lyn for safety). Gradually she agreed to solo dates in public places. When he took her to her parents' apartment after these, she had only reluctantly allowed him a peck on the cheek at parting. Later, this changed to quick, chaste kisses on the lips. Soon Roy, like any boy, was trying for a more open-mouth style, but she shyly but firmly resisted. Just as she turned down his invitations to go "see" his flat. Lyn worried that she was frustrating Roy with her coyness, but she was determined to delay marriage and then sex for at least another year.
I think this will be my first story to follow her on CF.
I like how shy she is. I think that shyness will be broken under the cane

I think this will be my first story to follow her on CF.
I like how shy she is. I think that shyness will be broken under the cane
I'm very glad that you do me the honor of placing my humble effort at the front of your queue. I hope that I don't disappoint.
Welcome to the fun!

(But be warned, @Praefectus Praetorio doesn’t like us to “read ahead”) :roflmao:
True, my friend. But I did include "judicial caning" in the tags. So, I guess it is fair to assume that someone will be caned here. Perhaps @Loinclothslave ? ;)

Her body was slim but very femininely shaped with small high and firm breasts and a very tiny waist - but flared hips and a full ass for her size.
Perfect PrPr ...
Lyn worried that she was frustrating Roy with her coyness, but she was determined to delay marriage and then sex for at least another year.
I'm not so sure Roy is looking to link both Marriage AND sex in the same way that Lyn is :)

Terrific start, and I agree with @prtn in that I am hoping her shyness heightens the ultimate erotic element of her inevitable downfall and humiliation ...

2. “The Other Side of the Tracks”

Roy's family was not nearly as secure as Lyn's. His mother had left his father and Roy because of money and drugs when the boy was only six. His partially absent father had raised Roy in the Blk 4 East Coast Road neighborhood in a one-room flat. The building was so blighted that the government was considering demolishing it. It was also much further from the VJC campus than Lyn's home. With little support from his father, Roy would have difficulty staying enrolled at the junior college if not for the money he earned on the side. Besides his long walks each day to and from school, that work put significant pressure on the young man.
3.jpg

Lynette had smitten Roy. Her shy manners, soft voice, and slightly submissive stance added to the feminine allure of her thin but very sexy body. He loved hearing her free laughter and seeing the dark pools of her eyes looking at him with interest (and perhaps more?). The second time they'd gone out on a group date, she'd worn a daring (for her) white crop top above low-cut blue jeans leaving a narrow but oh-so-tempting strip of bare midriff exposed to his lustful stare. Seeing the almost white skin of her very tiny waist and cute pearl pierced navel up close drove his carnal thoughts wild. That night he got off twice in bed thinking of the sexy girl.

Although his broken family had taught him few of the moral strictures that Lyn had been raised so sternly on, he wasn't surprised by her early reluctance to go on single dates or to engage in any "petting." Most Singapore girls started very slowly with boys. However, as time went on, his raging hormones were more and more frustrated by her quiet but firm discouragement of any more than a good-night peck on the mouth. Several times over the last few weeks, he thought of breaking off with the girl who was so chaste at almost nineteen, but his continuing lust for her body and especially her full 'bubble-butt" made him a slave to her presence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom