Free photo series: Crux Encyclopedia.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
Free photo series: Crux Encyclopedia. Mila demonstrates various positions crucifixes.

http://freegalleries.cruxdreams.com/photo/016/index.html?id=imagemaker

tn_06.jpg
tn_09.jpg

Wow, that was amazing. I've long had a serious "thing" for bdsm images in general, and more particularly crucifixions. Add to that my intense preference for WOTFSU or of Slavic descent, and OY! these images are just incredible. Thanks so much.

Ok which was the position that Mila enjoyed the most? Least? And the one that she would say "Never again" to!

in this thread...................and shy? It is trifle with our, poor guys, feelings:rolleyes:

I was tied upsde down some times, i feel my head pulse, but wasn't the main problem, couse they tickled me almost to death :p.
I'll would be glad to help your tormentors and I'm sure more of our members and my dear without mercy:rolleyes::D:p

Bet the upside down position kills more quickly. Blood pressure in the head would start popping blood vessels, I'd think. Probably done out of mercy for some victims. They have to suffer, but there's no desire to drag it out too long. She makes it look so real! And it is for her at the time the pic is taken. Wonder how long she can hold out in any of the positions...

Bet the upside down position kills more quickly. Blood pressure in the head would start popping blood vessels, I'd think. Probably done out of mercy for some victims. They have to suffer, but there's no desire to drag it out too long. She makes it look so real! And it is for her at the time the pic is taken. Wonder how long she can hold out in any of the positions...

Her real expressions are of the best shown in this website! Therefore we love her....

Back
Top Bottom