From Arcimboldo to R. Cimboldo...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow! I want to see the final torment of Vulnia :clapping:
Isn't Vulnia the one with the bow? Very unsporting to be taking aim from that short distance. But on the other hand if she was a fair distance away then she would be out of the picture. I'm also wondering how many more gems there are on Arcimboldo's hard drive that we have yet to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is'nt Vulnia the one with the bow? Very unsporting to be taking aim from that short distance. But on the other hand if she was a fair distance away then she would be out of the picture. I'm also wondering how many more gems there are on Arcimboldo's hard drive that we have yet to see.
Maybe unsporting. But it's better to play safe. There is nothing more annoying than irrevocably finishing the fun too early by a failed shot.
And indeed, Vulnia is the main character and she should not disappear in the background or get out of the picture :)

Maybe unsporting. But it's better to play safe. There is nothing more annoying than irrevocably finishing the fun too early by a failed shot.
And indeed, Vulnia is the main character and she should not disappear in the background or get out of the picture :)
Indeed! I recently noticed that Arcimboldo Vol1 has just reached 300 downloads so I reckon it's time for Vol2. But what to call it? Maybe Arcimboldo's Flying Circus as a front cover, based on your "Clockwise" manip. Monty Python and Buffalo Bill also spring to mind bearing in mind the way that female native Americans have starred in your previous productions. I must think about this.

Indeed! I recently noticed that Arcimboldo Vol1 has just reached 300 downloads so I reckon it's time for Vol2. But what to call it? Maybe Arcimboldo's Flying Circus as a front cover, based on your "Clockwise" manip. Monty Python and Buffalo Bill also spring to mind bearing in mind the way that female native Americans have starred in your previous productions. I must think about this.
I'm curious about it.

Perhaps one of our artists could come up with a suitable cover pic for "Arcimboldo's Flying Circus"..a bit of a challenge! Meanwhile I came across this posted by admihoek several years ago. He'll be around 85 by now but he still pops in now and again.
image_2021-09-09_121320.pngThe way it starts looks as if you were having a conversation with members of the Cruxfoundation about what to do with Willowfall.

Skewer

1631368689336.png
She hardly felt the swollen whipmarks all over her naked body. She knew even the stinging pain in her breast was nothing compared to the things they still had in store for her.

On the marketplace, just in front of her prison cell, half a dozen workmen were building up a large wooden scaffolding. The diabolic skewer kept her from turning away from the horrifying sight. She knew that was the place where her suffering would be continued in few hours - in front of a large crowd of people, craving for a cruel spectacle...

Straw

1631368779185.png
Listening to the footsteps beyond the bars, she tried to keep calm and not to panic. The steps were coming nearer and nearer. It was just half an hour ago when the guards had left the dirty dungeon cell. She knew this time they would return not only to make some rough play with their captives... slap their faces... give them some whip lashes... enjoy their orifices... This time they would choose one of them to be brought to the Room of Terror...

The following picture is very strange and unusual for an "Arcimboldo" or "R.Cimboldo": No torture tools, no torture marks, not even faces (though I really love expressive faces!).
I was so free as to borrowed the names of the main characters from "Julia, saint and martyr" by @sifax.
The text could be improved by the help of a gifted poet like @Eulalia or at least by any anglophone member, but for now you have to take it as it is.

Farewell

1631368997259.jpeg

They knew there were only few hours left.
Julia tried to console Varinia. She embraced her former slave. Varinia responded with a bear hug and a passionate kiss. With the close contact of their bare bodies Julia felt a rising excitation. Varinia obviously shared her burning desire. It took some more kisses, then the former mistress and her slave lay on the dirty bed of straw in the corner of their dungeon, caressing each other's tender skin.
It was a farewell. They said farewell by their lips and by their hands all over each other's heated body.

From the corner of her eye Julia noticed that the third convict in their common prison cell, a younger girl, sat motionless at the window staring into space. Staring beyond the bars. She seemed not to notice what was happening behind her back.

Julia once again turned to Varinia. She gazed at the beautiful breast of the naked girl in her arms. A gruesome vision sprouted in her mind. This breast, so flawless up to now, was torn by whiplashes and rakes, squashed by a rusty pair of tongs and branded by red hot irons. Julia noticed that she was not repelled by the cruel image in her head. She shivered. She shivered because she was not repelled. Not even when she realized that the same would happen to her own body. A strange arousal awoke. Instead of continuing her tender caresses, Julia formed her fingers to a kind of pincers, seized one of Varinia's breasts and roughly squeezed the hardening nipple. Varinia moaned with lust. The moaning turned into little cries. Julia grabbed between Varinia's thighs and her hand entered the profuse wetness of her screaming lover.

Later...

Side by side Julia and Varinia lay panting on their bed of straw.
This was the first time the girl at the window turned her head.
Julia was not sure whether it was fear, defiance or... jealousy in her eyes.
The girl looked at her prison mates.
Her voice was low and calm.
"Out there they have finished the preparations. The spectators have already taken their seats. The assistants have raised several stakes in the center of the arena. They will place us in a way we can watch each other's suffering."
Her face was still inexpressive.
"Let's get up. They'll come soon to fetch us."

Then her eyes narrowed a little bit.
"By the way, I could tell them about that... little orgy of yours. I'm sure they would like to watch a reenactment in public on the hot sand of the arena. You'll do it as a foreplay for the pleasure of the audience. A warming up before our ordeal begins..."

Farewell

View attachment 1058744

Julia tried to console Varinia. She embraced her former slave. Varinia responded with a bear hug and a passionate kiss. With the close contact of their bare bodies Julia felt a rising excitation. Varinia obviously shared her burning desire. It took some more kisses, then the former mistress and her slave lay on the dirty bed of straw in the corner of their dungeon, caressing each other's tender skin.
It was a farewell. They said farewell by their lips and by their hands all over each other's heated body.

From the corner of her eye Julia noticed that the third convict in their common prison cell, a younger girl, sat motionless at the window staring into space. Staring beyond the bars. She seemed not to notice what was happening behind her back.

Julia once again turned to Varinia. She gazed at the beautiful breast of the naked girl in her arms. A gruesome vision sprouted in her mind. This breast, so flawless up to now, was torn by whiplashes and rakes, squashed by a rusty pair of tongs and branded by red hot irons. Julia noticed that she was not repelled by the cruel image in her head. She shivered. She shivered because she was not repelled. Not even when she realized that the same would happen to her own body. A strange arousal awoke. Instead of continuing her tender caresses, Julia formed her fingers to a kind of pincers, seized one of Varinia's breasts and roughly squeezed the hardening nipple. Varinia moaned with lust. The moaning turned into little cries. Julia grabbed between Varinia's thighs and her hand entered the profuse wetness of her screaming lover.

Later...

"Out there they have finished the preparations. The spectators have already taken their seats. The assistants have raised several stakes in the center of the arena. They will place us in a way we can watch each other's suffering."

"By the way, I could tell them about that... little orgy of yours. I'm sure they would like to watch a reenactment in public on the hot sand of the arena. You'll do it as a foreplay for the pleasure of the audience. A warming up before our ordeal begins..."
Thank you Arcimboldo It is an honor for me that an artist like you makes this version of a fragment of my story. I have been admiring your art for many years and in part your impressive images have influenced me to write stories like this one.

Farewell

View attachment 1058744

Later...

VERY erotic :bdsm-heart:

Skewer

View attachment 1058741
She hardly felt the swollen whipmarks all over her naked body. She knew even the stinging pain in her breast was nothing compared to the things they still had in store for her.

On the marketplace, just in front of her prison cell, half a dozen workmen were building up a large wooden scaffolding. The diabolic skewer kept her from turning away from the horrifying sight. She knew that was the place where her suffering would be continued in few hours - in front of a large crowd of people, craving for a cruel spectacle...
I think this was the first of your pics I saw, way back then...

Farewell

View attachment 1058744

Later...

I think that's a fine piece of erotic writing, vivid, sensitive to the strange, conflicted feelings and bodily desires of the girls in that hot, oestrus-laden cell - and the intervention by the silent watcher at the window is an excellent twist! :devil:

Straw

View attachment 1058743
Listening to the footsteps beyond the bars, she tried to keep calm and not to panic. The steps were coming nearer and nearer. It was just half an hour ago when the guards had left the dirty dungeon cell. She knew this time they would return not only to make some rough play with their captives... slap their faces... give them some whip lashes... enjoy their orifices... This time they would choose one of them to be brought to the Room of Terror...
That's a great scene too - although my body's still burning from the whiplashes, my hair heavy with sweat, my cheek bruised from a vicious punch, their foul cum still dribbling from my lips, I'm filled with a wild animal energy, psyched up for whatever they're going to do with me - yes, even in that Room of Terror ...

Farewell

View attachment 1058744

Later...

I know that your English is excellent but did you really produce that without any help at all?"

Whew! Of course I knew Monty Python's television show, but it took me some time and investigation to understand the association between the "Clockwise" manip and a Flying Circus.

Merriam-Webster taught me it's a "rotary echelon formation of airplanes in action".

Well, I agree that there is some rotating action in the Romilda pic :roflmao:

In addition I learned that a German "Jagdgeschwader" fighter group was nicknamed the "Flying Circus" because of the pilots decision to paint their aircraft in bright colours.
1631609145998.png

This way Melissa enabled us to realize the self-evident mental connection between the medieval Duchy Romilda, Manfred von Richthofen, Monty Python, the dogfight of a brave Beagle named Snoopy and Arcimboldo/R.Cimboldo :D
1631609272173.png

But I found another interesting source - the Urban Dictionary:
Flying Circus: A sex act in which a woman is reverse cowgirl on top of a man, and then they attempt to jump/throw her to another man standing by a wall. Unbeknownst to her, the second man plans to sidestep and let her hit the wall and fall down, hopefully leaving her writhing in agony. Then both men ejaculate on her.
James found out his girlfriend was cheating on him, so we gave the bitch the flying circus.

Back
Top Bottom