From Arcimboldo to R. Cimboldo...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Arcimboldo's work on a meta-level...

I pondered the title of the picture for a long time:
"Museum"? "Fascinated"?
Then I decided to focus on her feet and called it:

Flip flops

View attachment 1186629
I like to imagine she's naked beneath her coat.....or at least sans panties....and that her hand will soon slip between her thighs, her fingers surreptitiously busying themselves...she must hurry....she hears a tour group approaching....

Flip flops

Sandra cannot take her eyes off the horrible scenes in front of her.
She puts herself in the middle picture.
Would she be the victim? Or one of those cruel noblewomen?
Sandra feels an increasing heat under her soles.
Now she knows: She is the victim.
One by one, her bare feet slip out of the sandals.
Her naked toes brush the parquet floor, looking for a cool down.
But the wooden surface feels like glowing charcoals.
Sandra moans.
The heat spreads to the wooden bench.
She cannot stop her hands from reaching between her thighs...

Through the bars

commiseration.jpg

Commiseration

The guards dropped a battered piece of flesh to the stony ground and left the dungeon cell without looking back. The heavy door slammed shut.

Slowly Selina emerged from the corner and knelt down next to Maya, but didn't dare to touch the tortured body of her inmate.
She fed her some water from a clay bowl.
It nearly took an hour till the whimpering of the agonized woman became silent. And even one more hour till Selina dared to start talking.

The words came haltingly from her lips.
"At first I was relieved that they had chosen you instead of me. Then I started watching the platform. I watched you through the bars."
"I know." Maya's voice was still weak.
"You saw me?"
"No. But I had foreseen it."
Selina shivered.
"I was horrified. But with your skin torn by the whip... the pliers... the rake... you still looked so great! It was exciting. I tried... but couldn't look away. And I got kind of jealous. In that moment I would have liked to swap places with you. Standing naked on that scaffolding, with a huge crowd of lecherous men around..."
She looked into Maya's searching eyes. "I started touching myself. I couldn't stop."
Maya's eyes showed no reaction. "Did you come?"
"Yes." Selina's voice caught. "Three times..."
Tears ran down her face.
"... while you were riding that rusty blade, your feet dancing on the hot grid. Your screams yelling across the square. Oh God, I enjoyed your suffering. And put myself in you. It was horrible. And arousing. It was so sick."
Very slowly Selina's hand reached out for her inmate and started to stroke the welts and bruises on Maya's hips. "I am still feeling sick. I am so sorry."

"You are sick," Maya confirmed, but unexpectedly her voice didn't sound hateful. "I've known for weeks. I had watched you every night. You thought I was sleeping. Whenever there were moans and screams and whip cracks from neighboring cells, I saw your hand disappear between your legs. And your breathing became heavier."
Selina swallowed. The color of her face had turned red. She felt like caught in the act. Her voice was low. "Yes. I'm a pain slut."

"Next week it will be your turn to suffer. Chained to the stake. Tortured beyond all limits. Do you think you can still enjoy it - the real thing?"
"I don't know. But I want to know. Please promise me that you'll watch my suffering. From the beginning to the end. From this place behind the bars."
"No. I can't."
"Why not? Please do me that favor."
"I can't. I won't be here."
Selina frowned in surprise.
"I'll be with you on the platform."
"They'll torture both of us? Together?"
"No, not yet. They told me, when it's your turn it would be my job to torment you."

Selina was stunned. Silent for a minute. Then she looked her friend in the eye.
"I'm sure you'll do a good job."

Last edited by a moderator:
Through the bars

View attachment 1198021

Commiseration

The guards dropped a battered piece of flesh to the stony ground and left the dungeon cell without looking back. The heavy door slammed shut.

Slowly Silena emerged from the corner and knelt down next to Maya, but didn't dare to touch the tortured body of her inmate.
It nearly took an hour till the whimpering of the agonized woman became silent. And even one more hour till Silena dared to start talking.

"At first I was relieved that they had chosen you instead of me. Then I started watching the platform. I watched you through the bars."
"You saw me?"
Bridget shivered.
"I was horrified. But with your skin torn by the whip... the pliers... the rake... you still looked so great! It was exciting. I tried... but couldn't look away. And I got kind of jealous. In that moment I would have liked to swap places with you. Standing naked on that scaffolding, with a huge crowd of lecherous men around..."
She looked into Maya's searching eyes. "I started touching myself. I couldn't stop."
Maya's eyes showed no reaktion. "Did you come?"
"Yes." Silena's voice caught. "Three times..."
Tears ran down her face.
"... while you were riding that rusty blade, your feet dancing on the hot grid. Your screams yelling across the square. Oh God, I enjoyed your suffering. And put myself in you. It was horrible. And arousing. It was so sick."
Very slowly Silena's hand reached out for her inmate and started to stroke the welts and bruises on Maya's hips. "I am still feeling sick. I am so sorry."

"You are sick," Maya confirmed, but unexpectedly her voice didn't sound hateful. "I've known for weeks. I had watched you every night. You thought I was sleeping. Whenever there were moans and screams and whip cracks from neighboring cells, I saw your hand disappear between your legs. And your breathing became heavier."
Bridget swallowed. The color of her face had turned red. She felt like caught in the act. Her voice was low. "Yes. I'm a pain slut."

"Next week it will be your turn to suffer. Chained to the stake. Tortured beyond all limits. Do you think you can still enjoy it - the real thing?"
"I don't know. But I want to know. Please promise me that you'll watch my suffering. From the beginning to the end. From this place behind the bars."
"No. I can't."
Bridget frowned in surprise.
"No, not yet. They told me, when it's your turn it would be my job to torment you."

Bridget was stunned. Silent for a minute. Then she looked her friend in the eye.
Amazing art and story! :ARMS1::devil::eek:

Through the bars

View attachment 1198021

Commiseration

Slowly Silena emerged from the corner and knelt down next to Maya, but didn't dare to touch the tortured body of her inmate.
It nearly took an hour till the whimpering of the agonized woman became silent. And even one more hour till Silena dared to start talking.

"You saw me?"
Bridget shivered.
Maya's eyes showed no reaktion. "Did you come?"
"Yes." Silena's voice caught. "Three times..."
Tears ran down her face.
Very slowly Silena's hand reached out for her inmate and started to stroke the welts and bruises on Maya's hips. "I am still feeling sick. I am so sorry."

Bridget swallowed. The color of her face had turned red. She felt like caught in the act. Her voice was low. "Yes. I'm a pain slut."

"No. I can't."
Bridget frowned in surprise.

Bridget was stunned. Silent for a minute. Then she looked her friend in the eye.
great art!! keep sharing you art with us!

Nails and fire - from 2003 till 2022.
Different setting, similar theme...

2003 dawn.jpg

Dawn

They had already hung there in misery for endless hours - two naked slaves, nailed to wooden poles, surrounded by blackened stumps rising above charred grass and grey ashes, in an area that was called the Field of Terror. They had been mocked and teased by a merciless crowd. Many spectators had joined the group of soldiers in mistreating the helpless victims by fondling their naked flesh, pricking their most sensitive parts with sharpened sticks and using switches to add even more whipmarks to the already bleeding skin.

At nightfall most of the spectators had lost their interest in the gruesome spectacle and left the crucifixion site. Varina and her companion were hopeful that they might find some peace for a while. But the soldiers were in need of an entertainment highlight before the change of shift. They found fault that the traditional inscription plate was missing on Varina's cross. So they decided to write the verdict of guilt onto the fugitive's skin with a branding iron. A brazier was brought instantly, filled with glowing coals. Every single letter of the text was drawn with devotion onto the woman's skin, while she was roaring with pain. Her voice cracked on every touch of the rod. The inscription consisted of just one word, but the soldiers took their time writing it, nearly one hour. Varina fainted before they reached the letter 'A'.

The victim regained consciousness. In slow motion she opened her bloodshot eyes. Dawn! The ground fog was illuminated by weak beams of light. The branding wound hurt badly, and for a short while Varina was convinced it had been the constant pain on her belly skin that had fetched her back. But there was another sensation yet. It seemed to come from beneath her. It was warm somehow. But Varina was too dazed to recognize it immediately.

From a distance she noticed some voices. Obviously some earlybirds who had decided to start their day with a stroll to an interesting and edifying viewpoint. It seemed they talked to the lone duty soldier who had to keep watch on the crucified offenders. Varina had the vague impression hearing some coins jingling.

"Great, man! I'm sure that will revive her quickly!" giggled a female voice.

The strange feeling forced its way to the front and into Varina's consciousness. It was not warmth. It was heat. Burning heat. It came from beneath her soles.

In uncomprehending amazement she stared down at her nailed feet. She saw red and yellow flames licking at her toes. For a moment her glance wandered across the charred landscape around her. Her body tensed up in a panic. But nailed, stretched as she was, there was no way to lift her feet away from the flickering tongues of fire. She struggled, but no movement was possible.

Varina screamed, begging, promising the soldier anything if he would just save her from being slowly roasted. He did not react, but the small group of spectators came closer, the giggling girl among them.

"Anything? More precisely, please! Tell us what you would do for him in detail."

Breathlessly the despairing woman went into detail...

"Most interesting offerings, dear! But I'm afraid that respectable soldier is much more interested in silver than in crucified slaves."

With keen interest the young woman watched the victim's toes reddening. She used a branch to poke around in the fire. The carefully stacked pile of wood toppled towards the base of the cross.

"Hopefully he is attentive and not diverted by the money we gave him. Imagine how dreadful it would be, if the pole inadvertently caught on fire ..."

I felt the victim from Commiseration was too interesting to stay in the background.
I worked it over (not sure if she really enjoyed the nails) and switched from an oriental male audience to my favorite female sadists.

heatingup.jpg

Heating up

Hey little sister, how are you?
You look so fine!
We didn't have anything else planned tonight, so we stopped by.
We want to keep you company all night long.
We also brought some guest gifts, of course.
Several pitchers of cool well water.
To keep the flames under control.
And to refresh your skin over and over again.
Thus you will last much longer!

I felt the victim from Commiseration was too interesting to stay in the background.
I worked it over (not sure if she really enjoyed the nails) and switched from an oriental male audience to my favorite female sadists.

View attachment 1202103

Heating up

You look so fine!
Just amazing artwork @Arcimboldo .. sublime suffering!!

View attachment 1202103

Heating up

You look so fine!
Absolutely diabolical! Genius! ❤️

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Lola, lo, lo, lo, lo, Lola

The Kinks 1970

Here comes a homoerotic contribution. It's about the pastime of Roman Emperor Tiberius on Capri island.
By the way, the male protagonists have a large content of female body parts. I only like them when they are very androgynous and without any body hair :)
Perhaps @DarkSide808 likes them, too...

framed.jpg

Framed

Lucius tightened the leather straps a little. The stiffened cock of his victim swang up and down in an uncomfortable distance to the searing flame of the brazier.

"Ave, Caesar Imperator! Would you like me to start?"

Emperor Tiberius looked thoughtfully at the two boys.

"Dear Lucius, I am sure you have planned a wonderful entertainment show. But this boy has always served me well. It's not his fault that I got tired of him. I think he is entitled to some pleasure before you start your special treatments."

The Emperor turned to the guards.

"Fetch us two handsome boys from the slave compound. Strip them naked, remove that brazier for a while and let the boys kneel down there. They should use their hands, lips and tongues on this adorable cock. I want them to produce a fountain of pearl white juices spreading over their faces!"

Tiberius paused and took a sip of wine from his goblet.

"And they should be ready before I finish my carafe. If they fail, we will erect a few more posts. And they will share the fate of their comrade."

Lucius eyes shone with excitement.

"That's how it should be, my Caesar! Your decisions are full of ingenuity and wisdom - as always!"

Rider

View attachment 1079127

Even among their enemies, the Romans were renowned for their inventiveness and their skills in engineering...
this is the image that got me started
if it weren't for this i probably would still just be a damsel in distress type of girl

thanks for being such a bad influence, and turning my poor young mind into the darkside

Back
Top Bottom