From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe her name was Nana, and she rode Makar's cross before the turn of the 21st century.:babeando:

IMG_5871.jpegIMG_2332.jpegIMG_2333.jpeg

Last edited:
@Darkprincess69, the only burning Apple products I’ve been able to find are MacBooks, which are known to blow up real good, and I drive an iMac.

Oops. Spoke too soon! :D

Yeah you can totally kill a Macbook by dropping biscuit crumbs on the keyboard :(
Not to mention the fatal design flaw that fries the cpu on them all the damn time

Yeah I'm familiar with that video from LTT - iirc they had to get legendary Mac repair guru (and perennial thorn in Apple's side) Louis Rossman to fix it after crApple said it couldn't be done.
My mum's partner is a technical guy and he watches a lot of those type of videos on Youtube (I don't know how the hell he can watch LTT though - Linus is just SO damn annoying and has a personality that would give asprin a headache :(

Yeah you can totally kill a Macbook by dropping biscuit crumbs on the keyboard :(
Not to mention the fatal design flaw that fries the cpu on them all the damn time

Yeah I'm familiar with that video from LTT - iirc they had to get legendary Mac repair guru (and perennial thorn in Apple's side) Louis Rossman to fix it after crApple said it couldn't be done.
My mum's partner is a technical guy and he watches a lot of those type of videos on Youtube (I don't know how the hell he can watch LTT though - Linus is just SO damn annoying and has a personality that would give asprin a headache :(
I love Linus from ltt,I'm a avid watcher of Linus tech tips andshort circuit.The 2019 MacBook did have heating issues but since they went to the m1 series chips and jony ive no longer at apple that won't be a problem

Back
Top Bottom