From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one?
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/837190/

It's an old picture, I've seen copies of it many times over my years online, this one comes from 2006 but I have no idea where it originally came from. My earliest copy dates from around 1999/2000.

That was the first photo of a somewhat nude crucified woman I had ever seen. I'm not sure when I saw it, but I believe it predated the 1984 Hustler magazine spread by Marjoe Gortner (former evangelist) that featured a stylized crux on its cover.

Her 'tis. (If I can figure out how to use a file-sharing site.)
UuyeCzk.jpg

I find End of the Day very effective, blessed relief after a tough ordeal.
Zerco had some very inspiring scenes... a very atmospheric style that suggested much and left more to the imagination, and sometimes little series that could have a very different meaning depending on how you arranged them. I think for this one there was also Dusk, night and morning...
The "Tessa" picture is fantastic.
My most commonly used stand-in pic ;)

S
More from the archive 2006 (how did it get to be so long ago?)

A couple of classics in there, including a nice Arcimboldo carrying pic without signature or year, I must have found it floating orphaned somewhere.

View attachment 867474View attachment 867475View attachment 867476View attachment 867477View attachment 867478View attachment 867479View attachment 867480View attachment 867481View attachment 867482View attachment 867483
She's WAY overdressed,in the first two..... :devil: :devil::cool:

Back
Top Bottom