From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
do you have a video for this picture

Short answer, yes, but I'd have to find it and decide how to post it here

Early 2007. Some pics are obviously earlier, like the Taryn pic, but must be a repeat in my archive

cm559.jpgAR081002c06.jpg8ec41438.jpg43033.jpgBull Cruxing.jpg351924.jpgcap002.jpghomecoming.JPGmarkusCrux 001.jpgZanziba.jpg

franz01.jpg
Wow! This one brings back memories. I can't even remember the source or when I first saw it, but I think it was one of the first naked crux pics I ever saw. Maybe in the old Yahoo group? Or even before that?
Anyone else remember where you first saw this gal? (She's probably got grandkids by now. . . .)

you would :)

View attachment 917841
Wow! This one brings back memories. I can't even remember the source or when I first saw it, but I think it was one of the first naked crux pics I ever saw. Maybe in the old Yahoo group? Or even before that?
Anyone else remember where you first saw this gal? (She's probably got grandkids by now. . . .)

May have been from the old Crux group, Poem.

More from 2007

A couple of Damians, some Falco and Welshweb, including his crucified in the park epic.

#4 is interesting, from a film called Circle of Iron/Silent Flute, a martial arts late 70s movie which used the crucifixion scene in its marketing. It captured the attention of this teenager, I can tell you :D

Cord then comes upon a band of travelers holding a festival. Cord meets with their leader, Chang-Sha (Carradine), who offers to let Cord sleep with one of his wives, Tara (Erica Creer). Cord declines due to his vow of celibacy. However, he challenges Chang-Sha to combat. The contest is set for the following day. During the night, Cord is joined in his tent by Tara. They make love, and Cord asks Tara to stay with him forever. The next morning when Cord awakes, he finds that the entire band has left, and that Tara has been crucified.

japan.JPGFugitiva_.jpgRepentance.jpgSilent Flute1.jpgwelsh19.jpgd594.jpg1845.jpg162d.jpg7b32.jpgav386002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom