From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is it Manip or real ?
I wish to be there ;)

It's a manip of a real photo, so the girl and the cross are real, the whip marks and Romans have been added.

More from 2007 - so long ago, yet it seems so near . . . . .

Horse Thief.jpgDawn Crucifixion.jpgchrista.jpglirobExpert.JPGFainted 30.jpgCon Te Partirò.jpgacq030.jpgacq029.jpgacq025.jpg1173606239960.jpg

I've always found that one intriguing but probably no-one knows anything about any background?
I am not sure there is a particular background to this piece, but it is pretty typical among the works of Japanese BDSM artist Youko Ozuma (小妻容子) or Kaname Ozuma (小妻要), including the subject matter of male and female victims suffering together. My impression is that he did a lot of illustrations for Japanese BDSM novels, including those by the famed Oniroku Dan (団鬼六), but also a lot of stand-alone pieces with no particular backstories, which were published as random collections. This painting could be from either group, I guess.

You are welcome. Google any of the names in my post (in English or in Japanese) and it'll be like "open sesame." He had a 50-year career in the field and his works are all over the Internet--for very good reasons.
already done that, and recognized a few artworks that were just floating around unsorted in my downloads folder - I'm not too knowledgeable about the Japanese art world, BDSM or not ;)

already done that, and recognized a few artworks that were just floating around unsorted in my downloads folder - I'm not too knowledgeable about the Japanese art world, BDSM or not ;)
Me either...all I know about Japanese art is what part of it I like. :) Besides Ozuma, here are a few other artists that are my favorite: Yoji Muku (椋陽児), Shoji Oki (沖渉二) and Muhei Yamazaki (山崎無平). (See a few random examples below.)

Muku.jpgOki.jpgYamazaki.jpgozuma.jpg

Back
Top Bottom