Fucked while being nailed or crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
i would love to see a man fucked while crucified ... but it is so rare , sometimes ago Homoeros made a set with a fucking like that in the desert but there were only 2 images and not very explicit of that moment. I dont understand why even in the BDSM videos decipting men crucified they are not fucked why they are on the cross.? I saw only wanking but hope someday someone will have the idea to film a fuck on the cross
Probably this is still some kind of a taboo. I only have one pic, but not sure, probably it is a female not a male....

8feminisation.jpg

naturaly in the most famous crucifixion that was surely be done, while the two Marias watched I have no doubt

christ.jpg

some blasphemous Austrian painters.

Hrdlicka_Radierung.jpg

I wonder, if the horror being fucked is still that large that when choosen to be nailed or fucked, nailing would be choosen. As I understand it, the Romans would choose nails, in the case of the females, I could only say for sure they would choose nails over being fucked by dfg42.

Yes, in the times before Notflax, uPhones etc.pp. there was other ways to entertain peoples and the Romans surely knew what to show.
So, the 14 stages of the cross should be 15? Between #10 (Jesus is robbed from his garments) and #11 (Jesus is nailed to the cross), there should be : "Jesus is raped by his guards and executioners". Too bad you cannot split the stages symmetrically (7+7) on both sides of the church then, so they probably left it out!

i would love to see a man fucked while crucified ... but it is so rare , sometimes ago Homoeros made a set with a fucking like that in the desert but there were only 2 images and not very explicit of that moment. I dont understand why even in the BDSM videos decipting men crucified they are not fucked why they are on the cross.? I saw only wanking but hope someday someone will have the idea to film a fuck on the cross

Was it this sequence Balti? Part of a longer story of a US cavalry trooper captured and tortured by native Americans. He is found by this passer by who waters, uses and abandons him to his fate

859a crux 44.jpg859a crux 50.jpg859a crux 53.jpg859a crux 56.jpg

So, the 14 stages of the cross should be 15? Between #10 (Jesus is robbed from his garments) and #11 (Jesus is nailed to the cross), there should be : "Jesus is raped by his guards and executioners". Too bad you cannot split the stages symmetrically (7+7) on both sides of the church then, so they probably left it out!
It surely would make the the passion plays more pleasurable for both the viewer and those acting it out, mainly naturaly for the impersonator of Jesus. One could not stop the interest of playing that role.

wow, this serie is nice... but i was asking in principle about men fucked before or during crucifixion. it seems that this subject is still not used in actual movies.
Yes, that actualy is interesting. I think it is connected to the fact that we could not accept it and there seems still to be not acceptable that our GOD Jesus was raped and had homosexual sex. Also people who are claiming, or only those, not to be religious seem to be against that idea. But probably it is exactly what we should know about the crucifixion, because the whipping, ok, not that a problem, wearing the cross, hm running up the hills with a mortar on its back seem to me a similar event (and I had to do that many times in the army time), soldiers playing dice about my clothes while standing nude around I prefer over paying tax any time (I wonder if I should come nude next time I vissit the tax office), okay the nails hurt, but the dying is less severe due to the ressurrection.
I actually wonder if not exactly the rape is the point which was actually the important thing in the theological discussion.

From the depiction in movies it is no problem at all to show it in a hidden way even so you get a low PG rating. Also if not most males, also the heterosexual males, should have at least today, no problem to be actual penetrated by a male. I also sugested, that it should be mandatory before having sex with a female. And surely the first actor doing it, would become rather famous.

It surely would make the the passion plays more pleasurable for both the viewer and those acting it out, mainly naturaly for the impersonator of Jesus. One could not stop the interest of playing that role.
I actually meant these depictions of the Via Crucis, often present in the walls of the aisle of meany churches. They are 14, on each side seven! For the sake of symmetry, they should be an even number.

I actually meant these depictions of the Via Crucis, often present in the walls of the aisle of meany churches. They are 14, on each side seven! For the sake of symmetry, they should be an even number.
delete 9 (3rd fall) move 10 to 9 then 10 could be the rape

But how to fuck a man on the cross? With a cornu?. In this case he is fucking himself.
The famous one in this painting gives you an idea (see my post above)

The point is to humiliate him, and so the condition are that it is a non-lethal crucifixion, or associated with an afterlive and that he enjoys it to be fucked. So when cornu the victim must show an erection. HOWEVER, we have even a few CF members which have been able to depict themselves that way, I am jealous not being able to do that.
https://www.gaymenring.com/de/cruci...sadomasochism-homosexual-thraldom-603324.html The commercial scene lacks a little that the actor is a little unbelievable, but it goes in the right direction and do not forget it is important that this punishment is excuted in a gayphobic society. In our modern sexually liberated society there is no shame associated with homosexual sex, or being pegged, or playing with a dildo in the ass, as male or female sometimes. And indeed we all know, how "to take it like a male" and did that sometimes, no big deal.

The famous one in this painting gives you an idea (see my post above)

The point is to humiliate him, and so the condition are that it is a non-lethal crucifixion, or associated with an afterlive and that he enjoys it to be fucked. So when cornu the victim must show an erection. HOWEVER, we have even a few CF members which have been able to depict themselves that way, I am jealous not being able to do that.
https://www.gaymenring.com/de/cruci...sadomasochism-homosexual-thraldom-603324.html The commercial scene lacks a little that the actor is a little unbelievable, but it goes in the right direction and do not forget it is important that this punishment is excuted in a gayphobic society. In our modern sexually liberated society there is no shame associated with homosexual sex, or being pegged, or playing with a dildo in the ass, as male or female sometimes. And indeed we all know, how "to take it like a male" and did that sometimes, no big deal.
One of a condition in the ceremony before crucifixion for me is to be fucked with a strapon by a Mistress I know. I like it every more. First time was awful for me but I need to be empaled sauvagely by her before agonizing ob the cross

One of a condition in the ceremony before crucifixion for me is to be fucked with a strapon by a Mistress I know. I like it every more. First time was awful for me but I need to be empaled sauvagely by her before agonizing ob the cross
I wonder what it must be like to be impaled by a man

I wonder what it must be like to be impaled by a man
Funny, I was never pegged but fucked many times by males. I guess being pegged is no fun, first a real penis is warm and not that hard and secondly females are more cruel than males, would panic if had to have sex like that with the cruel gender!

Back
Top Bottom