Would you want to have your consciousness uploaded to the body of a clone to experience an execution

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
The following fantasies take place in the setting I described in my story "The Clone Executions":

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-clone-executions.6230/

Here are a couple of ideas for applications for this technology.

Here you can a see two clone girls with the uploaded consciousness of two fun- und thrill-seeking woman in their late 30s... they paid good money to be able to participate in this private execution party. It's obvious how much fun they are having in the bodies of those 19-year-old clone girls. The girl on the left can't stop rubbing her horny teenage pussy while her friend is being hanged... She know's that they will execute her clone body in only a couple of minutes, but she desperately hopes to get a rough death fuck by the cute executioner before her execution...

407554.gif

0573734049.gif

Using this technology working on your shooting skills would be so much more fun... :)

And if you ever wondered what it feels like being a living shooting target, feel free to join this clone's body for a couple of minutes. The pain is real, but it won't hurt for long... as soon as your clone body dies, you wake up in your real (unharmed) body.

0573616822.gif

How about a really exciting threesome with a deadly ending? I can't think of a more spectacular way to settle a love triangle... all you guys and gals have to do is upload your minds to the bodies of three sexy clones and have some fun together until you figure out who's the third wheel that has to go...

I keep very clear of anything like acting out executions in RL BDSM play,
but your idea's a delicious one - that my clone could suffer all the exciting tortures
we fantasise about here - crucifixion etc. - and I would share all her experiences,
feelings and consciousness, up to the point where she dies, but I don't!
Better still for me is the idea of multiple reincarnations, lives in which all the
things I imagine here actually happen to me - maybe they already have,
friends who like my poems and stories tell me they can't believe I haven't
actually experienced all those perils and torments! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom