Further ordeals of Alisa Foxen

Go to CruxDreams.com

Chapter 16: Infirmary​

Alisa was not feeling too well after her ordeal in the courtyard. They had taken her to the infirmary. The fact that they had one, was kind of a relief to Alisa, as it promised at least some kind of concern for her wellbeing.

Doctor Petravic was a woman, which was also a relief to Alisa, but it soon became clear to her that the help this Russian doctor was offering, wasn’t exactly what she was hoping for.

“Another one,” sighed the doctor upon inspecting Alisa. “You girls should really be more careful,” she added when she inspected Alisa’s bottom. She had been placed in a gynaecological chair with her feet in stirrups and the doctor was checking her bleeding anus.

“They tortured me,” said Alisa, to make clear it wasn’t her that had been careless or anything.

“Of course,” answered the doctor, “That’s your whole purpose here.” Alisa frowned and asked what she meant by that.

“You girls are here to be tortured and it is my job to patch you up from any injuries. I only ask of you to avoid getting too severely damaged. Sometimes you can avoid the worst by being more compliant, yes?” Alisa shivered when she was receiving such instructions. It changed her whole perspective on why she was here and what she should do. As a journalist she usually cared only for the truth. As a victim of torture she cared mostly for her life. And those two didn’t always go well together. But which story would prevent her interrogators to cause any real harm to her?

The doctor in the meantime had taken a syringe and she injected Alisa in several places around her anus to give her some local anaesthetic. It was a relief to no longer feel any pain and she was also relieved she didn’t have to feel the needles the doctor then used to stich her anus and even inside her rectum, a wound that was revealed when she used a speculum in her asshole. But the whole procedure was demeaning and horrible in itself, despite the sedatives.

“It’s going to hurt for awhile when you shit,” said the doctor. “And you need to wash yourself thoroughly every time you do. I am giving you this douche to use,” she added, showing Alisa a plastic bottle with a nozzle on top to clean out her rectum a couple of times a day.

“I see you have scars on your wrists and feet as well. What happened?” asked the doctor.

“I was captured by Islamic State,” explained Alisa, “ and they tried to put me to death by crucifixion.”

“Impressive that you survived that. Let me inspect how you are healing,” said the doctor when she was done with her anus. It appeared Alisa was still healing well, but both her feet and wrists had scar tissue and slight bone deformation that kept hurting her when she used her limbs.

“I can address that, if I get permission to operate on you,” said the doctor, “but I rarely get permission for reconstructive surgery. In fact, last time I wanted to operate on a woman who had broken her leg in several places, they instead chose to execute the woman to put her out of her misery. Maybe it’s best not to draw too much attention to your discomfort in feet and hands,” she explained. Alisa agreed and assured the doctor she was doing fine.

“Now I also was instructed to check on your genitals,” said the doctor while getting the speculum ready for that. “They say you had your cervix breached?”

Alisa nodded and told in broad outlines what they had done to her. The doctor in the meantime put the speculum in her vagina and inspected her insides.

“Ah yes, I can see your cervix is quite scarred and it is open. Do you have any problems with menstruating?” Alisa sighed and explained she had not menstruated since she had been captured by Islamic State. That was when the tortures began.

“That is normal,” said the doctor, “many women in here also stop menstruating. It’s got something to do with stress hormones. But in your case it might also be from internal damage. Let me check.”

She used a second speculum, with was much thinner and longer, to push inside Alisa’s cervix to open it enough so she could inspect her womb with a tube camera. Alisa whimpered as it hurt bad when her cervix got opened wider. The anaesthetic worked only around her anus, not inside her genitals.

“I see scar tissue on the lining of your womb as well. They did quite a number on you,” commented the doctor while she took swabs and checked the integrity of her inner organ. Alisa was amazed to see such advanced instruments in a hospital infirmary, but then again, this was no ordinary prison as it was turning out.

The doctor patted her on her leg and said: “From the inquiries of my bosses I gather they are interested in abusing your uterus. Which is survivable, as you are already living proof of that. But I recommend strengthening you considerably to increase your chance of survival. Alright?”

Alisa was at a loss of words. Of course she didn’t want to be tortured at all, especially not her uterus. But if the doctor knew of something that might help, she didn’t want to say no to that. However, when she saw which solution the doctor had for her, she wasn’t so sure.

“This is my trainer. Some call it a chastity belt and in a way, that’s also what it is,” explained the doctor while holding up the contraption she had in store for her. “But it’s so much more.” She smiled while holding the harness up like it was a marvellous piece of engineering.

“The belts are flexible and won’t bother you too much. It straps between your legs and you’ll like that you can’t be raped vaginally while wearing this.” She put it down and picked up an elongated plastic cylinder.

“This little plug will be fitted inside the contraption. It will go in your vagina and it is computer controlled to send electrical stimulation through your muscles. This will help making your vagina stronger so you won’t tear easily.”

Alisa shook her head while she watched the contraption. The plug looked like a vibrator and was made of white plastic and quite long. It had a dozen metal rings around it, the electrodes that would have an electrical current running up and down the device. She felt it was horrible.

“In your case I am going to add something else to it as well,” continued the doctor, making it even worse. She showed a little plastic ball covered with small copper disks and a wire which could be connected to the dildo.

“I will put this inside your womb so we’ll stimulate the walls of your uterus as well, making your entire genital area stronger.”

“Where do you come up with this nonsense?” asked Alisa suddenly bluntly. She was absolutely amazed such devices existed.

“It’s something I have developed when I was working as a gynaecologist back in Russia,” answered the doctor. “It uses the latest technology in electrical muscle stimulation. I used it before on women who had complicated deliveries and had to recover from damage from child birth.” She then lectured Alisa on problems with a cervix not closing, a vagina that stayed too loose, a womb that was not held up in place anymore or incontinence issues. The device helped with those issues and according to the doctor Alisa would benefit from its use.

“I don’t want to be tortured at all!” exclaimed Alisa after listening to all of it. “Why then would I train for it?”

“You will be tortured anyways and if you let me help you, you will suffer less permanent damage.”

Alisa gave a cry in frustration.

“I could also surgically remove your womb so they won’t give you a hysterectomy without sedation by using some horrible dildo or device?”

Alisa felt sick to the stomach and let her head hang down. She knew by now how horribly they could be. Maybe as cruel as Mahdi had been, though he was hard to match. She suddenly remembered what they had said about Mahdi. She needed to speak with him, bad. And slap him hard! She looked at the doctor as she wanted this to be over. How long was this going to take?

With a sigh she gave in to the doctor, who seemed very glad about that and immediately went to work. First she put all the equipment ready on the table next to her. Then she made sure Alisa’s legs were spread wide open.

“I need to make sure you don’t move or jerk while I install this,” said the doctor while putting straps around Alisa’s feet and wrists. She also put a wide strap over her hips and stomach to keep her in place. Alisa sighed and watched with apprehension how the doctor went to work on her.

Installing the small plastic ball in her uterus was most painful. Though it was small, it was still pretty wide to push through her cervix, despite the fact she was already dilated by the speculum. But the pain was nothing compared to what Alisa had already suffered over time, so she took it with no more than a wince. Next the wire was connected and the both speculums were removed. When her vagina was closed again the dildo was pushed in. It was long, as Alisa had already noticed, and it filled her entire vagina. The metal tip was pressing against her cervix, while there was also a small metal lip with prongs at the bottom that pressed against her clitoris.

Alisa gasped when she felt something new and by lifting her head she noticed how the doctor was inserting a thin metal tube through a hole in the pin that was pressing against her clitoris. It soon found the entrance to her urethra and slowly the doctor started to push it into that tight passage.

“What are you doing?” she gasped as she felt how the doctor pushed her urethra painfully open. It hurt and she gasped, while a shiver ran down her spine.

“This will make it easier to urinate while wearing the chastity belt,” explained the doctor, “and I will fix it in such a way it will also help hold the dildo in place.” Alisa gasped again while she felt the tube pushing deeper into the tight channel she only used to urinate from. Nothing was supposed to go in there and it gave her a burning and extremely uncomfortable sensation.

“No worries, you will get used to it,” said the doctor while she finished pushing it in and started to fasten it into place at a slight angle with the dildo, so the two cylinders clamped against each other with only a thin layer of her flesh in between, so they were holding themselves in place. Another cap was fitted over the joint to make sure they didn’t shift at all.

The doctor finally released the straps and told her to get up from the chair so the chastity belt would be fitted on her. Alisa felt how her crotch felt full and the tightness in her urethra was very uncomfortable. She stood up and tried to look between her legs, but she could not see the dildo or the metal tube as they were both covered with a plastic cup that actually covered her entire vulva. Only a thin rubber tube hung out and she imagined how that was connected to the tube in her urethra, making it possible for her to urinate.

The doctor fastened a belt around her waist and then she fastened a strap to it which was pulled between her legs, covering the cap that covered her vulva. It was pulled tight so everything was held in place .

“This strap will make sure everything stays put,” explained the doctor, while the belt was fastened between her legs. “As you can feel here,” she said, while guiding Alisa to feel with her fingers, “this tube that hangs out is where you pee from. In the back is an opening in the belt for your anus, which is large enough to defecate. That opening is also wide enough to make anal intercourse possible, but I advise against doing that for at least three days.”

“Tell them that,” said Alisa despondent.

“Oh, I will advise them on how to use you,” replied the doctor while she closed the front of the chastity belt and put a padlock on it. “I am keeping the key,” she smiled. “No sex for you for a while,” she added and Alisa sighed. As if she was asking for sex!

chastity belt.png

“Now, let’s switch on the computer program,” said the doctor when everything was fitted and in place. “This will sting a bit, but you’ll get used to it,” she added while setting something on her laptop. The devices fitted inside Alisa were controlled from a computer by a wireless connection it seemed.

“I am going for a mild setting and a simple training program,” said the doctor while clicking on several scales and adjusting the settings. She appeared to be so used to doing this, Alisa began to wonder how many women in here were fitted with a device like this. She inquired if that was the case. The Russian woman replied with a smile.

“This device is my specialty,” she answered the question. “But they hardly let me use it as it makes sex almost impossible.” She then switched the program on and Alisa gasped when she suddenly felt a stinging sensation in her abdomen, which started inside her uterus and then travelled down through her vagina, all the way to her clitoris. She also felt it stinging in her urethra and she realized the metal piss tube was part of the electrical system. After a short stinging stimulation of her clitoris, the prickling sensation went up again inside her vagina to end in her uterus.

“Can you feel it going up and down?” asked the doctor. Alisa nodded, holding her hands on her abdomen. The doctor held her fingers against the strap covering Alisa’s vulva and she then shook her head.

“This setting is too low for you,” she said, “let’s try adjusting it a little. Maybe run program three.”

Alisa gasped when the stinging sensation got stronger and suddenly she felt her vaginal muscles twitching, responding to the electrical stimulation. And it was the strangest sensation to feel this inside her womb, which made her feel as if she was having very mild contractions.

“That’s enough for now,” said the doctor, switching it off again. “I am activating the program so it will run its course autonomous, at least for as long as the batteries last.”

“Can it be switched off somehow?” asked Alisa nervously. It had not at all felt pleasant and she wondered if there was a secret emergency switch. But the doctor shook her head.

“From this laptop I choose the program to run but it runs by itself. It can be stopped using this laptop of course. Or by removing all of it from your body, but you need the key for that.” She tapped on the padlock at the front. Alisa sighed as she knew she was trapped and only the doctor had the keys.

“I’ll see you tomorrow to charge the batteries and making some adjustments. I think we might also go with another program by then. If you made enough progress.” The doctor gave Alisa a smile and pointed at her prison uniform. “You can get dressed now and I’ll have the guards bring you back to your cell.”

“When will it… turn back on?” asked Alisa nervously. “and how… how long will it last?” She was feeling more than a little unease with the prospect of electrical stimulation of her genital area.

“Each cycle last one minute,” explained the doctor, “then there’s a pause of ten minutes. You’ll get used to it.”

Six times every hour Alisa would feel the stimulation of uterus, vagina and urethra, she thought while putting on her clothes. This was not going to be easy.

Delighted by this device and no doubt it's abuse. I would be suspicious of a urethra drain and positioning tube that needs to carry a "muscle stimulation" charge considering "my" urethra was undamaged. Same goes for the clit. Enjoyed the comment about the hysterectomy without anesthesia.

Chapter 17: Female suffering​

Alisa was not taken back to her cell but to the common room, because it was almost dinnertime. She immediately looked at the men present, trying to see if she could spot Mahdi, but he was nowhere to be seen. As she sat down at the table she noticed it was quite awkward sitting down with the chastity belt on. Nobody noticed since it was under her clothes, but she felt the contraption the whole time. The belts were indeed soft and flexible as the doctor had promised, but they still dug into places that felt very uncomfortable. Once every ten minutes the electrical devices inside her switched on. Each time this happened, it started with a sharp stinging sensation traveling down from her uterus, through her vagina, all the way to her clitoris. Then it went up again inside her. The spasms of her muscles made her feel warm after two or three cycles and though she was slightly cramping, she felt stimulated as well. It was hard to ignore.

The twins joined her first and they noticed she was kind of wincing and asked what was wrong. She smiled at them and said she had a rough day, without explanation. They didn’t ask for more information as everything already made them feel uncomfortable.

Andrea joined them next and she didn’t notice. Especially since all she did was throw angry looks at the men gathering at the other end of the room. By this time the belt had shut down again and Alisa was feeling relieved as she felt her body becoming calm again. She again focused on the men, looking for Mahdi, still wanting to talk with him and demand an explanation. Or murder him, because she was livid about what he had told the interrogators. Mahdi was still regarding her as a whore, so much was clear. But denying what he did to her?

Charlotte then entered and took their attention because her hands were in bandages. She also walked really slow and sat down with clear discomfort.

“What happened with you?” asked Alisa.

Charlotte smiled vaguely and holding up her hands she spoke softly with her French accent.

“They apparently felt it necessary to burn my hands today. Not believing my statements of course.”

“They never believe what we say. I even doubt if they care,” said Andrea with a scoff. Alisa started to get bothered by her nihilistic approach of things, though she had to agree with her in some way.

“What else did they do?” she asked Charlotte, not believing they would stop at only burning her hands. The French woman tried to smile and shrug, but when she started to speak, her throat was clenched shut and she couldn’t say it. Alisa reached out for her arm and made a comforting gesture.

“I’m sorry,” she said softly. Charlotte nodded, smiled again but had tears in her eyes.

“They put a … curling iron…. In my pussy.” The twins gasped and Kajsa started to panic again, jumping to her feet and calling out something in Swedish. Both Andrea and Annika quickly jumped up as well and made Kajsa sit down again and shut up.

“Shh, quiet,” said Andrea. “You don’t want any attention in here.” Her sister hugged her and spoke softly in Swedish. Kajsa calmed down and did shut up but she was crying softly and glancing at Charlotte.

“Yeah, it sucks,” said Charlotte softly, a bit bummed that Kajsa got more comforting response than she. Alisa leaned in and said very softly “It’s tough, but I am here for you, alright?” She knew all too well how it felt having endured something and not getting any consolation. Charlotte nodded and smiled and said “I bet your day wasn’t a bed of roses either, hm?”

A friendship was forming between the two as they seemed to understand each other.

“Why is the food taking so long?” asked Andrea in a louder tone, apparently determined not to make any friends. But they all felt hungry and waited impatiently, until Charlotte nodded with her head towards the door. They all grew pale when they spotted Carolina being dragged in between two guards. She was naked and weeping. The men on the other side of the room cheered.

Carolina was barely 1.55 meters tall, she had broad hips but a slim waist, and her breasts were large. The fleshy orbs shook and swayed with every movement she made and the men whistled in appreciation. Apparently Carolina had not been submitted to this treatment so far. Alisa figured that only Andrea and Charlotte had experienced it. And Kajsa of course.

The guards held the girl between them while a third guard entered with a ladder and ropes. He put the ladder down and climbed on it to hang a pulley on the hook at the ceiling. The ropes dangled down from it and one end was quickly used to tie Carolina’s hands together. The ladder was taken away and the third guard left while the other two started to hoist Carolina’s arms up into the air. She groaned as her body stretched upwards and she had to get up on her toes to remain standing. Having brought her in this position they tied the rope to a hook on the wall.

Alisa was just about to jump up and call out to the guards to stop tormenting the poor girl, when suddenly the device inside her switched on again. She almost choked in surprise, having completely forgotten about it. With a soft grunt she sat back down and clenched the table edge. The stinging sensation was much sharper than she remembered and when the electricity followed its path from her uterus to her clitoris and back again, she felt her lower body starting to spasm. Charlotte noticed and it was her turn to put a hand on Alisa’s arm. She bit her lower lip and smiled at the French, whispering she was alright, before they returned their attention to Carolina.

The poor girl was crying out and moving her feet as if she was getting ready to run away, clearly not wanting to be here, which was only logical as the two guards took position next to her, each carrying a heavy leather paddle. They were focusing on her large and quivering breasts. Carolina pleaded them for mercy in Portuguese. The girls at the table all held their breaths. The men at the other side got up and came a little closer, wanting to see this up close. The guards didn’t seem to mind, although two more guards appeared at the door carrying cattle prods, just in case anyone was going to interfere.

The guard at the left side of the girl struck first, hitting her right breast so hard, it flattened and the sound echoed sharply across the room. Carolina screamed in agony. Alisa covered her mouth as if she also needed to stifle a cry. And she jumped and cringed when the other guard struck Carolina’s other breast with equal force.

“Gods,” Alisa whispered, “they are striking her as hard as they can!”

The twins could not see it and while Annika turned away from the scene, Kajsa dropped her head on the table weeping. Charlotte and Alisa kept watching, visibly jumping and being startled with every following stroke of the belts. Carolina’s breasts were swinging and swaying with every blow and turning bright red. The girl herself screamed her lungs out and as her legs gave out she was dangling by her arms. Sometimes she rotated from one of the strokes, but the guards didn’t mind and kept striking from different angles, always aiming for her large breasts.

Alisa noticed how Andrea was watching in silence but with clenched fists. There was so much anger in that woman, she was surprised how she could still restrain herself. And Alisa herself also wished nothing more than jumping up and attacking those bastards, but she was frozen to her seat. Suddenly she realized the device inside her had already stopped and she had not even registered it. All her attention had been drawn to the scene ahead of her.

After twenty strokes the guards stopped, but it was not over yet. They loosened the rope and pulled Carolina higher up. Then they tied two more ropes around her ankles and pulling her legs wide the ropes got fastened to rings in the floor. Carolina now dangled in midair, in an inverted Y-position. She was weeping and panting and pulling in vain at the ropes holding her up. And she cried out with a high pitched voice when the guards merciless took their positions again to resume torturing her breasts.

Alisa felt sick and had to close her eyes when she saw how brutal the men whipped the tiny frame of the girl hanging in the centre of the room. With closed eyes she heard the hard slaps and panicked cries of the girl, mixed with the sobbing sounds of the two young Swedish girls and the cheering of the men at the opposite side of the room. The guards kept hitting as hard as they could and also sped up their strokes, hitting her fast, left and right, as if they wanted to completely destroy the woman’s well-formed chest. When Alisa opened her eyes again, she saw blood splattering from Carolina’s breasts and she retched a mouthful of bile.

“Enough!” screamed Kajsa while she jumped up. The guards stopped but pointed at Kajsa to come over. The Swedish girl understood the mistake she had made and shook her head, stumbling back while folding her arms in protection around herself.

“Get over here,” shouted one of the guards, slapping the belt against his own leg to put more force behind his words. Kajsa fell to the floor weeping, trying to hide behind the others. Alisa could not watch and do nothing, so she too jumped up and moved towards Kajsa to stand over her and hold out her hands.

“Let the poor girl go, she did nothing. None of us can take this anymore, please stop. Can’t you see she is already bleeding?” She pointed at Carolina who was shaking and crying, blood dripping from her red swollen breasts. The guard scoffed at her and said “You saved both of them. Now come over here and kneel down.”

Alisa obeyed but with trembling legs and much apprehension. She looked at Carolina, who was letting her head hang down, crying softly and shaking all over. The guards tossed the paddles away and gestured at the men.

“Approach,” they said to the men, “All of you fuck her two at a time. When done, this bitch,” he slapped Alisa on the head, “will clean your cocks and suck you hard again so you can fuck a second time.”

Alisa could not believe what she heard and though the men cheered, all the women wailed in misery and anger. Carolina fainted. The men didn’t care and when the first approached he pulled down his pants and showed he had such an erect penis, it was almost trembling and you could tell his heartbeat from the movements his cock made. Without any ceremony he stepped up to Carolina and shoved his penis straight into her vagina, which was at the right height because of her hanging position. Carolina awoke with a scream as she felt the incredibly hard penis burrowing deep into her. The man started fucking her without any mercy.

Alisa watched while shaking all over. She was so close by and on her knees, she could see almost in close up how Carolina got raped most viciously. A second man stepped up behind the girl and he pushed a slightly less hard but still fully erect penis into the girl’s asshole. Then he joined the other man in hard and deep thrusting, almost as if they had a contest going who could break the girl. But after only ten thrusts he was already holding still and grunted as he pumped his semen into Carolina’s asshole. As soon as he pulled out of the girl, he got already replaced by the next men.

Alisa watched in apprehension when the man approached her, his cock now getting limp and shiny wet from both semen and ass grease. He put his hands on Alisa’s head and offered his penis to her face. She retched visibly, but the guard behind her gave her a small kick in the back to get going. With a nauseous feeling she reached out for the cock and opened her mouth. The cock smelled awful and she retched once more when it slipped into her mouth and started to rub eagerly against her tongue. He started to fuck his limp cock into her mouth and sucked on it while fighting hard against her nausea. The taste was bad, really bad.

The man pulled back but only because a second cock was offered to Alisa. Soon she was surrounded by men offering their limp and smelly cocks, each of them dripping with semen, some smelling like ass, others like vagina. There were too many for her but Alisa took turns, licking them, sucking on them trying to do her best to get them erect a second time.

To make matters worse the device inside her body activated at some point and she had to suck all those cocks while her uterus and vagina were cramping with electrical stimulation. It was so hard to concentrate at that point, she often didn’t even manage to take a cock inside her mouth.

“I’ll help,” said a voice besides her and she noticed how Andrea knelt down and offered to suck men as well. That helped a lot and by working together, most of the men achieved a second erection, which they used to rape poor Carolina a second time. Two men were not able to perform and their names were noted by the guards.

An hour later they were all done. Carolina was unconscious by then, bleeding from her breasts but also from her vagina and ass. They took her down from the ceiling and carried her away, taking her to the infirmary. After this they served the evening meal, but none of the women had any appetite left. They went back to their cells while the men feasted.

Alisa wondered why she had not seen Mahdi in the common room during the horrible events. Had he been elsewhere? Was he dead? Or had she simply missed him? She was certain he had not offered his cock to her or she would have bitten it off for sure. Maybe Andrea serviced him?

I'm curious about the device Alisa is wearing. You described it well but I am most interested in the ball in her womb. What is it's diameter? I understand if you didn't really work out that sort of minutia. I've included 2 pages from my comic The 4X Club. It features several different devices and scenarios involving assaulting/stimulating the Cervix, Womb area. Let me know if these type images are not to your taste.

Attachments

• x12.jpg
    x12.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 243
  • x13.jpg
    x13.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 240
I'm curious about the device Alisa is wearing. You described it well but I am most interested in the ball in her womb. What is it's diameter? I understand if you didn't really work out that sort of minutia. I've included 2 pages from my comic The 4X Club. It features several different devices and scenarios involving assaulting/stimulating the Cervix, Womb area. Let me know if these type images are not to your taste.
That was actually one of my inspirations for it. Only the device in my story is much smaller. The size of an average vibrator. However, there's more to it than I have shown in this chapter. And I am still thinking about replacing it with a bigger one later on. I'm not so far ahead with writing as I used to be.

I'm curious about the device Alisa is wearing. You described it well but I am most interested in the ball in her womb.
The ball inside her womb is only 1,5 cm wide. And connected to the dildo with a wire. Later on there will be an apparatus that is more like your design.

That was actually one of my inspirations for it. Only the device in my story is much smaller. The size of an average vibrator. However, there's more to it than I have shown in this chapter. And I am still thinking about replacing it with a bigger one later on. I'm not so far ahead with writing as I used to be.
Take your time, you develop your stories so well.

Yes stretch her out and open her up. I do like your scientific approach. I use to be an engineer and appreciate detail.
I always like to come up with something that could actually be made. Like my electrical stimulator - it already exists with single circuits, but when you add more electrodes and several circuits, you can make an electrical current go up and down, causing ripples in the girl's vagina. I also liked your solution of having a thick ring that can move up and down around the dildo. As well as the top that can open up like a miniature vaginal pear.

Chapter 18: Training​

Alisa had a really rough night. She regretted not having eaten and it took a while before she got rid of the nasty taste in her mouth. Luckily she could drink all she wanted in her cell. What bothered her the most was the damned training belt she was wearing. Every ten minutes it switched on, sending electrical pulses through her lower body, causing her uterus, vagina and even her urethra to spasm. It was a maddening sensation, especially when she was all alone in a silent cell with nothing to distract her. Pretty soon she tried everything she could to force the belt open and dislodge the dildo, but everything was tight and locked in place. To make matters worse the contractions at some point started to hurt less but they stimulated her instead and she was getting awfully horny. And no matter how she tried, she could not reach her clitoris or vulva to finger and masturbate herself. She tried fingering her anus, which she could reach easy enough, but that was absolutely not enough to get off. She then tried to help the device by squeezing her muscles and try to get off that way, but each time she had only one minute and that was not enough to reach an orgasm. The ten minutes pause was however sufficient to let her arousal simmer down so she could not build on the repetition of the cycles. And finally she got so frustrated, it was not even arousing her anymore, instead it was getting painful again and extremely annoying.

The next morning she felt wasted, so tired from lack of sleep, she was almost sleepwalking when they brought her to the common area to eat. Breakfast was very welcome though and slowly she seemed to recover somewhat. She also realized she had fallen asleep at some point in the night, almost as if her system had stopped registering her training, though the training belt kept doing its job even when she slept.

The other girls also came to eat, except for Carolina who remained in her cell. Andrea had discovered she was recovering and there was no permanent damage done. Alisa finally got a chance to thank Andrea for her help the day before, which the woman accepted with a shrug.

“Sometimes we need to help each other to prevent worse,” she said. “And I am more used to it than you, as far as I could tell.” She had indeed been far more effective binging the men back to a strong erection. Alisa had been struggling too much with her own disgust. And of course with the belt that was bothering her, but she didn’t say anything about that. Even during breakfast the device switched on at least twice and Alisa managed to hide it from the others by pretending nothing was happening. She felt numb enough down there to cope with it by now.

After breakfast a guard took Alisa to the infirmary. In the hallway they met Farouq, who was leaning in the door opening of the interrogation room while smoking a cigarette.

“Are you looking forward to kiss the pole yet with your womb?” he asked dryly.

“Fuck you,” she hissed back at him. “I’ll never do that. You are sick!”

He chuckled and shook his head, but didn’t reply.

The doctor was very pleased to see her and wanted to know all about Alisa’s experiences.

“Did you sleep well? Any orgasms? And does it still hurt?”

Alisa told her about the lack of sleep last night, her frustration about not being able to have any orgasms and also about how it didn’t hurt anymore. She was then told to undress and stand before the doctor. The belt was checked if everything was still in place. She also checked the tube for urination and the opening for her ass.

“It was hard to… erm poop,” replied Alisa when asked about that. “Mostly because it got on the belt as well and it was difficult to clean it off. But urinating went easily.” The doctor nodded and put a bottle with disinfectant ready which Alisa could bring to her cell and use to clean herself when she defecated.

There was a loud click from the computer and the doctor looked at the screen, while Alisa felt how the trainer inside her started its one minute cycle of causing spasms and contractions inside her lower body. She hardly felt it as she was quite numb and even used to it by now. The doctor also noticed that and smiled happily.

“You have done very well,” she said. “This is the hundredth cycle and your muscles are quite used to the stimulation. That means we can take it to the next level.”

She told Alisa to sit in the chair and put her feet in the stirrups. Next she loosened the strap covering her crotch and took away the plastic cap. Alisa gasped as she suddenly felt cool air on her vulva and clitoris. That was such a relief! Everything was quite damp and swollen down there and even the doctor commented on it.

“Let me clean you a bit,” she said, taking a wipe with alcohol to rub Alisa’s vulva as much as she could reach. This caused the girl to gasp and sigh, feeling how the stinging sensation made her horny again. The doctor noticed that and flicked her clitoris, making Alisa gasp out loud.

“Sounds like you really need an orgasm,” said the doctor with a grin. “Very good, we need you as horny as possible for this to succeed.”

“Why?” asked Alisa, biting her lip and twitching with her bottom. She had hoped the doctor would allow her some relief but as she reached down with her hand herself, the doctor slapped her and told her to keep her fingers way.

“When you are aroused your muscles are optimal perfused with blood and nutrients. It will help train you in a much shorter time,” she explained. She had in the meantime plugged an electric cord to the base of the contraption to charge the batteries. Then she started to remove the clamp that held the tube in her urethra and she wiggled the tube, saying it was getting too loose. Alisa frowned a bit, wondering if that was true and gasped when she felt the metal tube sliding out of her pee hole. That felt very weird and intense. With a gasp she noticed how the doctor took another tube from the table, which was almost twice as thick. It was as wide as a finger!

“Please don’t,” she gasped, “That’s too wide!”

“It’s a perfect size,” Said the doctor, “Such an improvement!”. She started to push it into Alisa’s urethra, which was so painful, she girl wailed and tried to stop the doctor with her hands and by closing her legs.

“Take your hands away,” said the doctor sternly, “this is all for the best and you can take it. Or do you want to be strapped down for this?”

Alisa whimpered and knew resistance was futile. She didn’t want to be tied down. Taking her hands away and spreading her legs again, she grunted when the doctor resumed pushing the tube into her urethra. It was so wide, she felt like she was tearing. It went quite deep as well. But when it was in place and fastened in the right angle, she slowly felt her body adjusting and soon it was no more than an uncomfortable sensation.

The doctor next took a screwdriver from the table and she used that to turn a screw at the base of the dildo plug. Alisa gasped as she felt the dildo slightly elongating and pressing harder against her cervix. Then there was a click and the doctor was satisfied with it, putting the screwdriver away again.

“There, now it is unlocked,” she said.

“Unlocked, how? What are you doing?” asked Alisa puzzled.

“You’ll see,” answered the doctor while clicking some buttons on her laptop screen. “Or actually, you won’t see any of it, you’ll feel it.”

Alisa held her breath when she suddenly felt something click inside her vagina. The dildo sent tremors through her swollen flesh and then she felt an ache rising deep inside her abdomen.

“Aw, what is that? What is it doing?” she gasped as the pain got worse.

“Can’t you feel it?” asked the doctor with a smile on her face.

“Ah, ah, ah….” Alisa felt more clicks now and each click made the pain much worse. With a hand on her tummy she tried to feel what it was. It was deep, at the end of her vagina and she realized it was her cervix.

“Oh God,” she gasped as there were more clicks and the pain increased even more. “It’s pushing in my cervix! Ahhh, make it stop, please! AHAAAhh.”

“Wonderful, isn’t it?” smiled the doctor. “This is the second function of the dildo. I did not tell you about it yesterday and we didn’t start with it. But you are more than ready for the next phase of the training.”

Alisa wailed as the pain doubled and she was trembling all over. She put her hands on her crotch but no matter how she felt with her fingers, she could not stop the movement inside her. Then it suddenly stopped and there was a whirring sensation inside her, the pain suddenly easing down considerably. Slowly she felt whatever had been pushing into her cervix retreating, until it was gone.

“What was that?” she gasped, feeling a slight ache remaining, but nothing as bad as before. The doctor was satisfied with the result and after pushing Alisa’s hands away from her crotch, she started fastening the cup over her vulva again. The belt was also fastened, covering everything and holding it all in place.

“I unlocked the stimulation plug so it’s possible to perform a different program on top of the old one. The electrodes can still shock you of course, but there’s also a little motor inside that can also be activated, which will make the head of the plug screw outward and push into your cervix. Each click you felt is almost a millimetre. Right now it only went in one centimetre but it can push all the way up into your womb by extending the top of the dildo six centimetres. A cervical passage is around five centimetres long,” she explained, “so at six centimetres it is quite through.”

“WHY?” exclaimed Alisa in horror, tears filling her eyes.

“Well, you might not have noticed this, but the electrical stimulation has been working on your muscles and your cervix has closed down much more than it was yesterday. You might say you are almost back to normal. However, we need it to remain flexible, or else anything pushing through will causing massive damage, like it happened to you before.”

Alisa listened while shaking her head and putting her hands on her lower stomach and covered crotch, feeling with her fingers for a way to release herself from the now even more horrible device. But the doctor saw that and pushed her hands away in time to put the padlock back on so she could not release herself. Alisa fell back in the seat and felt dizzy. She shook her head in disbelief while the doctor resumed explaining things, making it clear how much worse this was going to get.

“Every time the dildo extends it goes up to a different depth. It measures the resistance it encounters and stops when your cervix doesn’t give in easy enough. Right now it went in one centimetre, which is quite deep for the first time, so I have high hope it will be through within a couple of hours.”

Alisa put a hand in front of her mouth as she listened. The doctor didn’t notice her anxiety or chose to ignore it. The woman was clearly in love with the device she was using to torture Alisa.

“The best thing is, the electrical stimulation will also kick in and while the dildo will try to open your cervix bit by bit, the electrical flow through your muscles will result in closing your cervix again. This training will result in a healthy and strong cervix that can be opened and then close again by itself. Amazing, isn’t it?”

“You are insane,” whispered Alisa, feeling sick and dizzy.

“On the contrary. I used it before and it works! Imagine what this would do to help women giving birth. No more agonizing and painful deliveries. The cervix will dilate easily, let the baby pass out and then close again. What more could any woman want?”

Alisa retched as this didn’t sound as though it was going to be so easy. She imagined instead how every time the cervix was going to be breached, it would feel as painful as the first time it happened. This device was training the entrance to her womb to remain or return to a virginal state. She said so to the doctor but the woman made a gesture that this was nonsense.

“You’ll learn to appreciate it,” she replied with confidence. “Who knows, you might even start to get orgasms when your cervix gets penetrated.” Alisa started to realize the woman was completely mad.

“Now how shall I set the program?” resumed the doctor while turning to her laptop. “The electrical stimulation was quite weak, wasn’t it? We should increase that and maybe lengthen the pause to say a quarter of an hour? Nah, better to give you half an hour. It’s enough to give birth twice an hour.” She spoke while adjusting the settings of the program on her laptop.

“Please, don’t increase the electrical shocks,” pleaded Alisa.

“Oh we definitely need to increase that or else it won’t work,” defended the doctor.

“You are just as mad as doctor Oto,” sighed Alisa.

“Oh, you know Oto?” asked the woman while looking at Alisa. “Where did you meet him?”

“When I was captured by Islamic State. He took care of me, or so her told me. Instead he came up with various horrible ways to torture me,” she replied. The doctor chuckled.

“I bet he did, he was quite good at that. What happened to him?”

“I think he died during the raid,” replied Alisa, shaking her head to indicate she didn’t want to discuss Oto.

“You must tell me all he did,” said the doctor, “I am very curious about his work. But that’s for later. Let’s switch the program on for now, level five, including a penetration program.” She pushed the button on the screen and the device inside Alisa hummed softly as it switched on.

Alisa gave a loud cry in surprise when a sharp sting went through her womb, immediately followed by another and another. She could feel her womb contracting and spasming hard, almost like she was going into labour. She pulled her feet from the stirrups and sat up, hands on her stomach, thighs clutched together and gasping out loud.

“Wonderful,” said the doctor while watching her with a smile on her face. “Experiencing the wonders of giving birth without even being pregnant. You are a lucky lady.”

“You are mad!” Alisa gasped again, sensing how the electrical shocks now went through her cervical passage, squeezing the inner passage tightly closed. Lower still it went, now squeezing her upper vagina shut around the dildo, cramping and fluttering most painfully. Lower still it went, almost making her feel like something big was sliding out from her womb and down her vagina. She now also sensed a terrible burning sensation inside her urethra and she started pissing.

“Ah yes, that is something we need to address,” said the doctor, who took a little plastic cap and used that to seal the rubber tube that was just visible from the cover between the woman’s legs. Alisa gasped as she felt how she was still having a sensation of urinating, but no piss was coming out of her anymore.

“Don’t worry, when you need to actually piss you can take the cap off easily. Just remember to put it back in after or you end up pissing all over the place when you are going into delivery again.”

Alisa barely heard her as she was gasping for air. The pain shifted to the lowest part of her vagina and then went to her clitoris, sending terrible shocks through her most sensitive knob. She was jerking with her hips as if she was fucking somebody.

“That must feel great,” said the doctor with a smile, completely misinterpreting her jerking motions. “Here, let me add something to that so it lasts a little longer.” She adjusted the program so the electrical shocks lingered at her clitoris, keeping her jerk with her hips and curl her toes. It really looked like she was having a most intense orgasm, while in fact she was experiencing a most horrible burning sensation in her clit.

“Please, make it stop,” gasped Alisa, saliva dripping from her wide open gasping mouth. It stopped at that moment and the shocks now went up inside her again, causing her vagina to clench tightly around the horrible dildo. At the same time she started to feel the clicking sensation and the quickly rising pain in her abdomen, where her cervix was slowly penetrated by the rotating head of the dildo. Alisa froze, her eyes staring at the wall ahead, her body shaking and jerking, her lower body an absolute orgy of pain. The doctor was enjoying herself immensely and as she stood up and walked around Alisa, she put her hands on the woman’s breasts and started to gently rub and pluck at her nipples, which were already fully erect.

“I should give you something to stimulate your nipples as well,” she said, more to herself than to Alisa. “But that’s for later when you get used to this.”

Alisa could not imagine ever getting used to this. The pain was impossible to handle. It was never in just one place and it was really hellish, burning and cramping her muscles to the extreme. When the head of the dildo was reaching a certain point inside her cervix, it stopped, right about the time the electrical shocks were also back in the higher parts of her genital area. Alisa gasped when she felt her cervix tightly squeezing around the head that was stuffed inside the tight entrance to her womb. The shocks were then taken over by the small ball inside her womb, causing terrible cramps inside her baby chamber, once again making her feel like she was going into labour. Then it finally stopped, fortunately after one cycle. But the head of the dildo still needed to retract and when it did, it felt like giving birth, something that painfully got dragged out of her cervix, until it settled back in her vagina.

Alisa was sweating all over and shaking like a leaf.

“I can’t take this,” she panted, “It’s too much, too painful.”

“It really looks enjoyable,” smiled the doctor.

“It only hurts!” exclaimed Alisa, “I am not coming or experiencing any pleasure!”

“Oh, I know. You’re not supposed to have real orgasms. But it’s fun when it looks that way to others.” She handed Alisa her clothes to wear and while she dressed herself with trembling fingers and still shaking, the doctor called in the guard.

“She is ready for display,” said the doctor to the guard and to Alisa she said “I’ll see you again tomorrow for further adjustments.”

Bravo- awesome device and description. Ready for display! Really like the idea she is not enjoying it just looking like...well a crazed orgasm driven slut. Humiliating and painful. The faux giving birth pain while urethra and clit stimulation is deviously delightful-and maddening no doubt. I will say actual birth pain, at least given the examples of my wives, actually goes quite beyond what she is experiencing now and is faint worthy. But women will adjust-and Alisa has too!

I always like to come up with something that could actually be made. Like my electrical stimulator - it already exists with single circuits, but when you add more electrodes and several circuits, you can make an electrical current go up and down, causing ripples in the girl's vagina. I also liked your solution of having a thick ring that can move up and down around the dildo. As well as the top that can open up like a miniature vaginal pear.
About making your own devices; I am exactly the same way. Unrealistic inventions and other bizarre variations on torture- like women offering themselves to be impaled and cooked alive-leave me cold. If it doesn't feel or look real it's a fantasy without grounding in reality and therefore a fairy tale of no weight.

I select attach files paper clip icon, it opens up the window with the jpg's I want to select from, I select one to upload, it drops it onto this thread but without an image- just a biege bronze box suggesting it has loaded but I must now select thumbnail or full size. I do either one and I don't get an image anyway. Entirely different then the first upload I attached ( the comic page with the tulip dildo) easily. I'm logged in so WTF. Tried this many times so clearly i'm missing something.

Back
Top Bottom