Further ordeals of Alisa Foxen

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alisa is my camera into this palace of torture I invented. Several women are going to suffer horribly in this story and we'll watch through Alisa's eyes to witness it all. I already have lots of ideas for the victims, but it is not written yet, so I am able to listen to the readers and take requests. Tell me which torture you would like me to write about and I'll see if I can put it in. And even if I don't, it's still fun for us all to listen to the crowd as they cheer and call out for more bloodshed. ;)

Alisa is my camera into this palace of torture I invented. Several women are going to suffer horribly in this story and we'll watch through Alisa's eyes to witness it all. I already have lots of ideas for the victims, but it is not written yet, so I am able to listen to the readers and take requests. Tell me which torture you would like me to write about and I'll see if I can put it in. And even if I don't, it's still fun for us all to listen to the crowd as they cheer and call out for more bloodshed. ;)
Branding is good. Real impalement. Urethra torture- prolapse burn perhaps. Turn boobs into fuckable holes.. Too many things obviously.

Branding is good. Real impalement. Urethra torture- prolapse burn perhaps. Turn boobs into fuckable holes.. Too many things obviously.
I like all of this and might use it. Urethra torture is already underway.

Or perhaps if she is a whore as they believe ( though I think it's more of an excuse for them) force her to dress like a whore and use her to entrap one of the other girls they want to put to death for being a lesbian.
The problem with this is that I find whorish clothes really a turn-off. If any kind of dress up was going to happen, I would dress her up as innocent as possible, possibly even as a teenager with a teddybear.

Chapter 15: Impaling exercises

(part 3 of 3)

Alisa sat on the floor with her legs pulled up, covered by a blanket and sipping from a cup of liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea. She glanced over the rim of her cup to the man kneeling in front of her. Behind her were the two other men, she knew. She coughed and took a sip of the liquid, slowly returning to her senses. Her abdomen felt sore and bruised on the inside. Her ass hurt. She had already noticed she had blood on her inner thighs. The brutal penetration had torn her anus, she expected, and possibly even torn her insides. A shiver ran down her spine, feeling both amazed that she survived, but also wondering if she would die from her injuries after all.

“Are you feeling better?” inquired Farouq. She nodded slowly. She had stopped shaking and she could breathe normally again.

“We need to ask some more questions,” said Aziz behind her. She looked sideways, not really seeing him but acknowledging his presence this way.

“In your story they impaled your ass first and then your vagina, right? And this was on the same day?”

She sighed, still hating that they kept remembering her of those terrible events. Slowly she nodded. They waited. She tried to speak, cleared her throat and then spoke hoarsely: “They did the front on the same day.” More silence. She sipped from her cup.

“Tell us how that went,” asked Farouq, “You have been vague at best. Was it the same pole?”

She shook her head. “No, it was a different one. With things on top. Like… it looked like a bedpost.”

“A bedpost?”

“Yes, shaped wood, with an acorn shaped tip and rings around it. It was specially designed to fit…”

“To fit? How? Would a normal pole not fit?”

“It would fit,” she sighed, “but they wanted it… “ She swallowed and whispered. “In my womb.”

“So what you’re saying is, they impaled you a second time that day, pushing the pole not only into your vagina but in your womb as well. I’m sorry, but that’s really hard to believe.”

She closed her eyes and dropped her head a little. She also found it hard to believe.

“Alright,” continued Farouq, “Let’s assume it happened. Did you have orgasms?”

She froze and her mind wandered back to the events back then. Her vagina twitched and tingled as she remembered the many orgasms they made her experience during that torture. She shivered and slowly nodded. Farouq shook his head in disbelieve and looked at the others.

“Would you like to experience it again?” asked Aziz. Alisa shook her head as she definitely never wanted to experience that again.

“Not even if you need to prove to us you experienced lots of orgasms?” asked Farouq.

“It was no pleasure,” she whispered, “It hurt and it was terrible.”

“We have a really hard time believing you,” said Aziz bluntly. “Since it would be impossible to survive two impalements in one day and we also don’t think you could have orgasmed from it, we think you made the whole torture story up to hide the fact you were just a whore dancing for them.”

Alisa felt shivers running down her spine and a chilling feeling in her chest.

“It happened,” she said. They kept silent. She sighed and sipped from her cup but it was empty. She looked up and there were tears in her eyes when she spoke again.

“They tied ropes around my breasts and lifted me up. Then they made me sit on that horrible pole with my vagina until it pushed deep into my womb. Next they masturbated me until I had orgasms. Just like you did earlier.”

“We didn’t masturbate you. You did that yourself,” replied Farouq. Alisa felt like weeping but she contained herself, keeping very silent.

“Alright,” said Farouq while he got up to his feet and was looking down on her. “Either you prove to us it happened as you tell us, by demonstrating it is possible to survive being impaled to your womb and also have orgasms while it happens. Or we ask the judge to pass sentence over you for collaborating with Islamic State, which is punishable by death. We’ll give you a few days to think about it.”

“You can’t prove I was collaborating,” she said softly with trembling voice, feeling suddenly very afraid. Was it really possible she could be sentenced to death a second time?

“We have a witness,” said Farouq, “A man named Mahdi gave a detailed witness account of how much of a whore you are.”

Alisa fainted.

Mahdi of course! Not sure why that should have surprised her-she's a bright reporter. Perhaps she fainted knowing if he was behind this escalating torture that she would be doomed. While I'm making observations and knowing you develop your stories with some input from fans I sure hope she doesn't turn into the torture queen to the other girls. I really believe that her vulnerability and humanity make her believable and as a victim. Just kind of think that would start to look cheesy.

Always thought an old time sawing- upside down would be especially brutal, perhaps horses pulling at limbs. Maybe something a little less final like cunt lips stretched to splitting, body parts skinnning, tongue removal. I really must let you get on with things.

Always thought an old time sawing- upside down would be especially brutal, perhaps horses pulling at limbs. Maybe something a little less final like cunt lips stretched to splitting, body parts skinnning, tongue removal. I really must let you get on with things.
If they are intent on a pregnancy womb expansion test but don't have enough sperm donors or process bits perhaps inserting an inflatable into her womb-maybe even something shaped like a baby and slowly filling it.

I sure hope she doesn't turn into the torture queen to the other girls. I really believe that her vulnerability and humanity make her believable and as a victim. Just kind of think that would start to look cheesy.
Trust me, that won't happen

If they are intent on a pregnancy womb expansion test but don't have enough sperm donors or process bits perhaps inserting an inflatable into her womb-maybe even something shaped like a baby and slowly filling it.
I like that idea.

on board with that idea.
I was reflecting on your comment about the whorish clothing. We both have fairly clear idea's about the use of our fictional victims in the torture process. What I use whorish clothing for is another level of control and humiliation for a decently modest woman. You forcefully remove thier modesty AND THEN deepen the humiliation by recasting them into something they are not and don't want. I think your possible choice of childlike clothing would achieve the same thing as whorish clothing to this end but just be coming from the opposite direction. Actually it's probably a worse form of humiliation.

I was reflecting on your comment about the whorish clothing. We both have fairly clear idea's about the use of our fictional victims in the torture process. What I use whorish clothing for is another level of control and humiliation for a decently modest woman. You forcefully remove thier modesty AND THEN deepen the humiliation by recasting them into something they are not and don't want. I think your possible choice of childlike clothing would achieve the same thing as whorish clothing to this end but just be coming from the opposite direction. Actually it's probably a worse form of humiliation.
In both stories I have the villains accusing Alisa of being a whore and anything she does keep proving them right, in their eyes. Considering that it would be an option to force her to dress like a whore as well. But I would likely have them tell her that her family sent clothes, which turn out to be those of a prostitute. Destroying her last bit of resolve to prove them wrong.

In both stories I have the villains accusing Alisa of being a whore and anything she does keep proving them right, in their eyes. Considering that it would be an option to force her to dress like a whore as well. But I would likely have them tell her that her family sent clothes, which turn out to be those of a prostitute. Destroying her last bit of resolve to prove them wrong.
Ha- yes that would be a sly approach and help in the mindbreak.

Ha- yes that would be a sly approach and help in the mindbreak.
Interesting that she keeps proving them right by her actions when all her actions are initiated by outside force. We all know they simply want to torture her and have little interest in her whorishness- at least thats what it looks like. Their ludicrous logic to use barbarous tests to prove "it" show the lie. Though whose complaining -keep hurting her.

Interesting that she keeps proving them right by her actions when all her actions are initiated by outside force. We all know they simply want to torture her and have little interest in her whorishness- at least thats what it looks like. Their ludicrous logic to use barbarous tests to prove "it" show the lie. Though whose complaining -keep hurting her.
From the handbook of this torture prison: The victim will keep behaving as long as she believes it helps her situation. Torture should always be disguised as interrogation or punishment or a medical procedure to help the victim keep that faith.

Back
Top Bottom