Further ordeals of Alisa Foxen

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was referring to the father's character sketch and her motivation after receiving gifts and letters. Seemed jarring to me. Not because I don't believe someone could be a child abuser or have those thoughts about their kid but the gifts and letters while she's in jail just added a layer of incredulity to me. She sounds like someone who was primed for her bad luck before she was captured. Now the dad character has added his own perverse touch that dovetails nicely with the goals of the two torture factions she's found herself in the midst of. I guess I'm trying to hold onto a less ill fated and already damaged character. Someone whose relative innocence made her original ordeals all the more insufferable.
You use your skills well in creating this Alisa character , the people around her and the settings. I'm seeing the characters and setting as becoming less grounded in reality- fictional though it maybe- and losing my sense of storyline. However If I see each ordeal as a separate episode- a vignette- then I'm less apt to get hung up on the plot convolutions that lose me. But you know me at this point I enjoy the process and have actually figured out what the actual storyline could be for the father and her current dilemma. Ha.
It was never my intention to create a new layer of planning to the whole story. She fell into the hands of Islamic State by accident, it was pure fate she survived and again ill fate that she fell into the hands of just another group of molesters. The added storyline about her father's secret dreams, and also her own secret desires, are in line with an apparent fate that is her life. Sexual deviancy is something that apparently has always been lurking for her and it will at some point also kill her. But the real reason why I added the storyline with the letters of her parents, is not so much to explain anything or to add some incredible extra plotline. It is, as you said before, to really mess with her mind, to break the final barriers. And I felt it was a fucking hot idea to write about.

I am a very big fan of Justine as written by de Sade. The idea of an innocent girl getting in trouble all the time, appeals to me. Is it likely that so many bad things happen to the same girl? Well, according to the Sade there is no reason why not. There is no god after all. There is also no real measurement of torment anybody deserves or can expect.

It was never my intention to create a new layer of planning to the whole story. She fell into the hands of Islamic State by accident, it was pure fate she survived and again ill fate that she fell into the hands of just another group of molesters. The added storyline about her father's secret dreams, and also her own secret desires, are in line with an apparent fate that is her life. Sexual deviancy is something that apparently has always been lurking for her and it will at some point also kill her. But the real reason why I added the storyline with the letters of her parents, is not so much to explain anything or to add some incredible extra plotline. It is, as you said before, to really mess with her mind, to break the final barriers. And I felt it was a fucking hot idea to write about.

I am a very big fan of Justine as written by de Sade. The idea of an innocent girl getting in trouble all the time, appeals to me. Is it likely that so many bad things happen to the same girl? Well, according to the Sade there is no reason why not. There is no god after all. There is also no real measurement of torment anybody deserves or can expect.
Yes, you have turned her mind inside out only to discover it is for orgasm that she will live and die. It is indeed feeling like Justine or a number of damsels in distress stories. The young lady gets in repeated jams loses her clothes..and then so much more!

Thought you might find this interesting-even if perhaps your already familiar with the quote. Camille Pagilia is my another favorite author. Her "The Sexual Personae" is the best overall survey of what motivates our passions, our art and human civilization I've ever tried to understand. These are not defenses of cruelty in human nature but recognition they exist. What we make of them or do with these natural passions is the question. I express mine in art and thus recognize, enjoy and vent them harmlessly.

De Sade

"We rail against the passions,” he wrote, “but never think that it is from their flame that philosophy lights its torch.” For Sade, vile and cruel desires are not aberrations. They are fundamental, even constitutive aspects of human nature. And what is more, said Sade, those faculties of reason that Enlightenment thinkers held in such high esteem are only a byproduct of these deep-seated desires: humans are governed by these desires far more than by any rational impetus. Nobility is a fraud. Cruelty is natural. Immorality is the only morality, vice the only virtue."

(Part 2 of 3)​

With a shudder she continued reading. Her father had written a lot more than her mother had. And he was much more candid and open in his confessions. With a blush she read on while fingering herself.

“I never allowed myself to touch you,” he continued, “but trust me, I often thought about you, even while I had sex with your mother sometimes. Am I a bad father? You were a really pretty girl and now you are a pretty woman who many men enjoy.”

Alisa shivered again. He was so wrong and it was horrible what he confessed. And yet, it somehow excited her and she almost felt sorry for him, carrying this secret all this time, hiding his true feelings for her when she was still young and living at home. Had mother ever noticed? She felt a pang of guilt towards her mother. Especially when she read on and noticed it was even worse than she imagined.

“My interest in you started when you were still very young,” her father wrote. “Remember when you were still doing gymnastics? At some point you started developing breasts. They were still very small and your hips were hardly wider yet. But seeing you do the exercises in that tight leotard always gave me a hard-on. It was such a shame you stopped doing gymnastics before your body developed further. I would have loved seeing your sexy body and full breasts with such a leotard doing full splits and handstands. In fact, I am going to send you the leotard you wore as a teen, something I kept all those years. And you know what? I did something I did many times over in the past years when I fantasized about you. I masturbated and left my cum inside the leotard, for you. It’s almost as if we had sex after all, right?”

Alisa dropped the letter after finishing it. Her hands were trembling and for a long time she sat there, staring at the package in front of her. She didn’t know what to think, or feel. Then finally she took the courage to open the package further. Inside was a plastic wrapped parcel and when she took the plastic off, it revealed the blue leotard she remembered well. She used to be a gymnast as a teenager and this was her suit. But it was much smaller than she remembered. She carefully looked at it, holding it up and then looked at the inside. With a shock she noticed something slimy on the inside, in the crotch area. The thing had been sealed by the plastic. She quickly checked the stamp for the date and realized it was no longer than three days ago that her father had sent this. And with a shudder she also realized her father had told the truth, she could smell it. His semen was on the inside and it had not dried up completely. With trembling hands she held the piece of clothing closer to her face, smelling the scent of old semen. She felt a shiver rubbing down her spine. She was both disgusted by it and yet, at the same time, she felt greatly aroused. Was she mad or something?

It was one thing reading letters from her parents, it was another to hold something that held so many memories. But it was insane that her father had sent her something so … personal. She held the piece of cloth closer to her nose and carefully touched the wet spot with her fingers. She bit her underlip, shaking like a leaf, while she suddenly made a decision. She removed the lingerie of her mother and started to put on the leotard. It was much too small for her of course, and she had to be very careful. But as she put her legs in and then carefully pulled it up, she gasped when she pressed the cold wet patch against her crotch.

View attachment 1041473

“Oh daddy,” she groaned, almost having a spontaneous orgasm. She quickly pulled the garment up further, stretching the leotard extremely to fit around her body. It fitted badly, she had to stretch it up all the way, making it very tight in her crotch. Her breasts hardly fit inside the suit and she was squeezed almost flat when it was on and around her body.

With a shiver she ran her hands over her stomach and she winced when her hand reached her crotch, where it felt cold and wet. But she felt her vagina clenching and in her mind she saw her fathers erect penis. She realized how huge it had appeared to her, when she was young and had never seen an erect penis before. Maybe he wasn’t as big as she remembered, but at the time she could not imagine anything bigger than a fingertip going inside her vagina. And his penis had been as wide as her wrist, she was certain of it.

With a gasp she started rubbing her fingers against the crotch of her leotard, rubbing the slimy fabric against her wet vulva. She was amazed at how aroused she got when she felt the cool slimy substance working between her lips and against her clitoris. She had never been so aroused before in her life. She lied down on the bed, spreading her legs wide and masturbated herself with her fingers. Yes, she was certain of it, she had completely lost her mind, but this felt so good.

Suddenly the door of her cell opened and two guards came in, She quickly got up, clenching her legs together and folding her arms around herself. With a cry of shock and a red blush on her face, she was lifted off the bed.

“Wait, what are you doing?” she gasped and then cried out when she was put down on her feet while her arms were twisted behind her back and she was cuffed. With another cry of shock and surprise she was pulled over to the metal dildo on that bar and pushed against it.

“Wait, stop, what are you doing?” she cried out.

They raised the bar, moving the dildo higher up until the tip reached up past her hips, and locked it into place. Then they lifted her by the arms, still not speaking a single word. With a hand at the back of her knees, her legs were spread. With a cry of frustration, she felt them placing her crotch on the hard tip of the dildo.

View attachment 1041474

“Stop!” she cried out, “Wait! Let me go!”

The metal dildo pushed against the crotch of the tight leotard and pushed the slimy smooth fabric between her lips. With a cry she felt it pushing into her wet and smooth vagina. She gasped out loud when she sensed how the dildo pushed into her, forcing her vagina open and around the smooth surface of the dildo, but it also pressed the fabric of the leotard along inside her body, causing a tight stretch inside her vulva. It was like the ultimate wedgy and since the material of her suit was so flexible, it stretched over the penetrating dildo, entering her vagina along with the metal object. She now also sensed how broad the dildo was, stretching her vagina wide open.

View attachment 1041475

“Nooooo,” she cried out while they lowered her further. When the bullet shaped top of the dildo was inside of her, they let go of her legs and allowed her to stand on her toes. And as soon as she found her balance, they let go of her altogether, leaving her balancing on her toes, with the pointy head of the dildo fully inserted in her vagina. They checked if she was balanced well enough and adjusted her leotard at the front so it slipped between her lips, making it easier to be pushed into her by the metal dildo. Then they turned around and left, still not having said a word to her. She cried out, pleaded to them to come back, to free her, to get her off the thing, but they ignored her, closed the door behind them and she heard the lock turn.

She was alone, the metal dildo inserted in her vagina, enveloped in the fabric of the leotard that had covered her crotch. She held her thighs clenched tightly around the metal object sticking inside her, trying to avoid sinking down any deeper. With a gasp she realized the semen of her father had been pushed into her vagina as well and she cringed, writhing with her body, squirming with her hips, desperate to free herself, but she was stuck. Her movements caused her to sink slightly lower, taking more of the dildo inside her vagina and causing the fabric of her suit to press even tighter into her slit and against her clitoris. Her vagina became very warm from the motions. She quickly raised herself up again on her toes, trying to get as high as possible, but she could not lift herself off the damned thing. She then tried to reach down, bending backwards, trying to get to the lock that held the bar up so high, but it was between her knees and she could not reach that low. She then tried tilting her hips, but this only resulted in her vagina kind of fucking the dildo, which went very smooth because of the wetness down there. And as she looked down she noticed how the leotard was getting wetter, clearly showing as a darker wet spot at the front where the fabric was tightly pulled into the crack of her slit.

For awhile she kept struggling and to her frustration, it got her nowhere. The only result was that she was getting more wet and even aroused by the constant stimulation of her crotch. If she held still, the arousal sank a little because the coldness of the metal was spreading through her vagina. The metal was warming up, but slowly and it easily dissipated. Finally she came up with another idea. If she pushed down, maybe she could break the crotch part of her leotard. The bullet shaped head of the dildo might rip through the fabric, right? With a grunt she tilted her hips a few times while slowly lowering herself on the huge invader. She gasped as she felt the pressure of the fabric getting strong as it wedged her vulva even tighter, pressing harder and harder against her clitoris. At the same time she felt the bullet shaped head reaching deeper into her vagina, scraping against her G-spot and she shuddered as this felt good, really, really good. She gave a whimper in frustration that her hands were cuffed behind her, preventing her to masturbate. Or free the fabric of the leotard from the invading dildo. She raised herself up on her toes again, but almost immediately sank down again, gently fucking the large intruding rocket into her tight vagina. She groaned as the tightening motion against her clitoris also started to get really stimulating and as her own juices dissolved the somewhat dried semen of her father, the fabric became more slippery all the time, sending such lovely sensations through her clitoris, her knees started to buckle and her thighs were trembling. It was getting harder to keep herself on her toes and all the time she kept sinking lower, still of course also hoping the fabric of the leotard would break or tear. It didn’t. Instead it kept stretching while also pulling tighter and harder against her clitoris and also between her ass. She also noticed how the leotard got pulled down at the front and back and her breast started to bulge out from the top, with her nipples peeking out.

By the time she got her heels to touch down, having sank down with her feet now flat on the ground, the pressure in her crotch had started to really ache. But each time she bounced on her toes, the arousal of the movement inside her, compensated and soon she was actually humping the metal dildo, getting closer and closer to a massive orgasm. She felt the wetness leaking from her crotch and dripping along her inner thighs and finally she was so aroused, she lost all sense of shame.

“Oh daddy,” she groaned and then cried out as a massive orgasm tore though her body, almost making her lose her balance, something which she only barely prevented. And luckily so as the metal bar and dildo would have cause serious damage had she toppled over.

For quite some time she struggled to keep standing upright, the dildo still deeply embedded in her vagina, with the fabric of the stretched leotard still covering it inside her body. Her clitoris would have become numb from the constant high pressure if she had not kept raising herself on her toes now and then, releasing some of the pressure. But the exercise started to give her cramps in her feet and the calves of her legs, so she was standing on flat feet for longer times.

She had noticed how only the bullet shaped head of the dildo was inside her when she was fully on her toes, but if she was on flat feet, almost half the dildo was stuffed inside her, with the bullet brushing against her cervix. She tested that little sensation by sinking a little through her knees, which almost doubled the pressure of the fabric in her wedged crotch, but the cloth still did not break. And she sensed clearly how the rounded tip of the dildo started to press against her cervix at that depth. So she preferred to keep her legs straight and often fled to her toes when she could not bear the pressure anymore. And she noticed how all her movements kept her on her toes in another sense – she was still aroused, almost continuously close to another orgasm.
Very very erotic.

Chapter 24: Alisa the whore​

Alisa was taken to the infirmary the next morning for a quick check-up, but she appeared not to have been damaged much from her ordeal the previous day. She was cleaned up and then brought to Farouq in his interrogation room, where she was only briefly interrogated.
“Do you agree you are a whore?” asked the man briefly.
Alisa sighed. She still thought of herself as a victim, but her behaviour and feelings the previous day had confused her greatly. As happened before also. It made her wonder if she was really nothing more than a sex-crazed bitch, like Mahdi always used to say? Even her father thought of her as a prostitute. Maybe they were right.
“I guess,” she shrugged.
“You don’t sound convinced,” said Farouq. She shrugged again. She was naked and this man, who had no qualm about torturing her, seemed to be fully convinced about her being promiscuous. So what was the point of contradicting the accusation?
“Alright, we’ll have to investigate this further then,” he said and with a gesture at the guard, the door opened again and they took her down the halls, across the courtyard, to the old part of the prison complex.

They halted at a locked door. Alisa felt a bit nervous about being here, naked and held between two guards that were a head taller than she was. This old part of prison is where the bulk of the alleged terrorists were held, in crowded cells. Why was she here? Naked!
“Behind this door are some of the most criminal elements we captured while fighting Islamic State,” said Farouq. “None of them have managed to prove their innocence yet, but we have yet to establish the extent of their crimes, so they are not yet ready for execution.”
Alisa shivered and folded her arms around her naked body, as much as the guards allowed her.
“What are we doing here, you might ask. Why did I bring you here?” She nodded back at him as he formulate the questions that were going around in her mind.
“All these men haven’t seen a woman in months. And masturbation isn’t really an option when you’re packed in a cell with other men. Can you imagine how hungry they must be? Talk about blue balls. So, there’s much to pity these fellows, right? Do you feel pity for them?”
Alisa felt pity, not so much because they could not have sex, but because being locked up like that was inhuman and horrible. So she nodded.
“Well, it’s your job to bring them some sunshine today,” said Farouq while he took her by the arm while the guard opened the locks. Alisa stepped back and gasped.
“Are you going to toss me in there? Naked?”
“Yes, a good hooker like you will know what to do. Make these men human again. There’s only fifty of them in there and if you play your assets right, most will be satisfied in minutes.”
Alisa gasped and tried to turn away, but Farouq took her by the elbows and pulled her arms back.
“No panic,” he added, “we screened this cell and none of them are as rabiate that they will kill a woman instead of make love to her. Just… don’t be arrogant, alright?”
The door of the cell opened and Alisa gave a loud cry when she got pushed closer, arms held back, tits pointing forward.

The cell was large, packed with men, all on small mattresses that covered the entire floor, clothes hanging on self-made lines, personal belongings stacked in small boxes, some clothed in blue prison garb, others with bare chests. Some of the men got up when they saw the door opening and a naked woman being pushed into the door opening. Farouq spoke to them in Arabic. Alisa shuddered and tried to cover herself with her hands. A man inside answered and gestured at her. Farouq made some harsh comment, maybe even a threat or something. Two men then seemed to approve and nodded at him while they stepped closer to the woman and took her by the arms.

“Come,” said one of them in broken English, “we no bite.”
“Not hard bite,” chuckled another man. Alisa cried out as she tried to resist as she got pulled into the cell. Farouq slapped her on the butt.
“Have fun,” he said and then the cell door slammed shut.

Alisa gangrape1.png(Source images: Kink.com - Sasha Swift in Russian Mail Order Bride)

Alisa was looking around with panic in her eyes as she was surrounded by so many men. They all were much taller than she was and despite being locked up in here, some were still very muscular and strong. She didn’t stand a chance against them. They held her in their midst and she felt so terribly naked and vulnerable, she whimpered and trembled all over. Hands stroked her buttocks, legs, face, shoulders… anywhere really. One man squeezed her cheeks to open her mouth and he said something in Arabic. Another tried to pinch her nipples but she covered her breasts with her hands. Only to feel another guy slide his fingers over her vulva and between her labia, making her cringe at the intimate sensation. And as she tried to pull away from the hand, she stuck her butt to the back, immediately followed by fingers pressing between her buttocks, rubbing her anus.

Alisa cringed, whimpered and writhed, trying to escape the hands, but she had nowhere to go. The men were talking amongst each other and others joined in as well, forming circles around her. She didn’t understand what they were saying, but asked them repeatedly to have mercy.

“Please, don’t hurt me,” she whimpered.
(What is she saying?) someone asked in Arabic.
(She’s begging us to fuck her,) someone replied.
“Please, I’m just a prisoner, just like you,” she whimpered, not in answer to what they were saying and unsure if anybody understood her.
“Shhh,” said the man who was still caressing her cheeks and now put a finger into her mouth. She groaned and squirmed, unable to continue pleading with them, except with her eyes.
(She’s a Western whore.)
(Then she likes it rough.)
(All Western whores love to be hurt.)
Alisa cried out when her hands were pulled away from her breasts and someone grabbed her nipples between his fingers and started squeezing and pulling at them, hurting her bad.
(See? She is already close to an orgasm.)
(Pull harder, she loves that.)
(I know I do.)

Alisa gangrape2.png

They slapped her thighs hard and made her spread her legs, while other tortured her breasts by mauling her flesh and pulling at her nipples. Alisa cried out in agony and terror and desperately tried to escape the worst squeezing or slapping hands. Each time she covered a part of herself though, her hands were slapped away and she knew instinctively that they would only get more violent if she resisted them. So instead she suffered and wept while obeying the hints they gave her on how to stand and hold her body for them.

“You don’t need to hurt me,” she whimpered, “I will fuck you…” She desperately tried to show compliance, fearful that they might really hurt her or worse.
(What is she saying?)
(She’s asking for more.)
(Squeeze her tits, she likes that.)
(Spank her.)

The men slapped her ass, pussy, tits and even her face. They squeezed and pulled her breasts so hard, she screamed in pain. Nobody seemed to care that she suffered. Each scream only enticed them to become rougher with her.

(She is desperate for cock.)
(On her knees then.)

They forced her on her knees and all around her the men took their cocks out, hard and stinking cocks, which they then offered to her face. Alisa gasped and cried as they also kept pinching and slapping her. In an attempt to appease them she opened her mouth obediently and got a penis shoved inside. The smell and taste overwhelmed her and she gagged with a whimper when the men fucked her mouth, one cock after another, all using her mouth to get harder and more erect.

Alisa gangrape3.png

(She loves it in her throat.)
(Push deeper.)
(Fuck harder.)
(A typical Western whore.)
(Choke her with your cock.)

The men grabbed her face and fucked her mouth hard, pushing all the way into the entrance to her throat. Her arms were held back and her tits were slapped hard, or squeezed and pulled, anything to hurt her. Her body was burning all over. In the meantime they also touched her vulva and anus hard, stuffing her with fingers, or slapping her down there, making her weep with pain.

Alisa was scared. There were so many and they were so ruthless with her.
She knew she had to be as obedient as possible, doing nothing that might make them more violent towards her. But it was hard to keep herself together.

Alisa gangrape4.png

The men put her on hands and knees, fucking her mouth one by one, while they also stuffed fingers in her pussy and anus, stretching her orifices, testing how flexible she was, trying to hurt her inside as well as the outside.

Alisa retched violently when the first man came and she tasted the bitter salty semen that coated the inside of her mouth. She didn’t get time to spit as the next penis already pushed in and fucked her as brutal as the previous one.

Alisa gangrape5.png

Next they started pushing their penises inside her anus, fucking her ass as brutal as they fucked her mouth, with long and hard thrusts. The men didn’t last long though, excited as they were. Their cocks were rock hard and many needed no more than five terrible thrusts to start coming. The slimy semen filled her mouth as well as her anus, it ran down her chin and her inner thighs. The semen that she was forced to swallow, came back whenever she retched. It ran down her nose as well and she cried continuously, hurting all over, feeling sick and desperate.

Alisa gangrape6.png

There were some African men here as well, with larger cocks than the average men in there had. Alisa struggled to deepthroat such large cocks and when they fucked her anus or vagina, it really hurt. The larger cocks were not handled with more care, on the contrary, they fucked her even harder than the other ones did. Alisa soon felt so sore, she feared she had torn in several places already.

They made it harder when her vagina also got involved and they fucked her in three places at once, in her vagina, ass and mouth, all taking turns and switching places. No cock tasted good or made her feel good. Everything hurt. She never experienced pleasure, only pain. Yet the men were convinced she was enjoying it as much as they did and the more she cried, the harder they slapped or pinched her.

Alisa gangrape7.png

It got even worse when they did double penetrations of her vagina and later also her anus. The men didn’t mind running their penises together if only it was inside one of her extremely stretched openings. Alisa was bleeding by then and hanging on for dear life. Several times she fainted and they had to bring her around by slapping her face, after which they fucked her even harder. Her entire body was covered by semen, she burped and vomited semen, it ran out of her anus and vagina, along with blood from several tears.

When all the men had finished coming, they still were not done playing with her. Next they tried to fist her anus and vagina and even both at the same time. This really tore her up and she passed out several times while they fist-fucked her into oblivion.And finally she was so far out, she could not be brought back.

When all the men were satisfied, they dropped her limp body next to the door and the guards came to take her away.

In reviewing the previous chapter I'm not sure she isn't dead. But that can't be because dad has to show up and fuck his daughter for all to admire-especially Mahdi. Ha. Just waiting patiently here.

In reviewing the previous chapter I'm not sure she isn't dead. But that can't be because dad has to show up and fuck his daughter for all to admire-especially Mahdi. Ha. Just waiting patiently here.
She isn't dead yet, obviously. I'm still writing the next part.

Chapter 24: To be a whore​

Alisa awoke in the shower area when they put the hose on her cum covered body. The waterjet hurt her body on impact and the coldness of the water felt like thousands of needles were stabbing into her skin. She tried in vain to cover some parts of her body, but the waterjet managed to hurt her everywhere. And despite her pleading for mercy, they didn’t stop until she was fully clean. They even pushed the nozzle of the water hose into her vagina and anus to wash out her insides, which was so painful, she vomited in utter misery, which in turn made her get rid of the semen she swallowed.

When they were done, they took her to the infirmary, which was not something Alisa was looking forward to. Seeing doctor Petravic filled her with dread as the doctor had not been very interested in actual healing.
“How is the patient doing today?” asked the doctor, sounding almost cheerful.
“I am sore all over,” complained Alisa, hoping she would not be tortured any further by laying it on thickly.
“I suppose this whore needs further training then,” smiled the doctor, making Alisa cringe at the use of the word ‘whore’.
“Hop on,” said the doctor, patting the seat of the gynaecological chair. “Let’s see if you got any tears or injuries.”
Alisa sighed and sat down, whimpering slightly when her legs were manipulated into the stirrups. Even spreading her legs was painful after her ordeals in the prisoners cell.
“I see you held up great,” said the doctor after inspecting her labia, vulva and anus. “But we need to check you inside as well,” she said while picking up a large speculum from the tray. Alisa winced but didn’t resist the use of the metal instrument to check if she was damaged inside.
“Only some slight damage,” reported the doctor when she had spread Alisa’s vagina wide open for inspection. “You are a real trooper,” she smiled. “Isn’t that how you Americans put it?”
“I am not American,” said Alisa softly and quite offended. “I am English.”
“Oh dear, tea time and good show,” said the doctor in her Russian accent while trying to sound English. Alisa shook her head and sighed, but didn’t respond to the insult.

The doctor applied a healing cream to any of the cuts and bruises inside Alisa’s vagina and rectum, while chatting as if they were having tea or something.
“I’ve never been in London,” she said while rubbing Alisa’s insides with the ointment. “Never been out of Russia before I came here. I miss home a bit. Do you miss home?”
Alisa cringed and groaned with each intimate touch, but the cream felt good and took away the burning sensation.
“I miss home,” she replied, but she yelped when she noticed what the doctor took from the tray next.
“I bet you do,” she said while bringing a thin metal probe towards her vulva, which was still wide open with the speculum inside her body.
“This might sting a bit,” said the doctor in a casual tone, while she pushed the round tip of the probe against her urethral opening.
“What are you doing?” gasped Alisa.
“Fixing you up,” replied the doctor while she started to push the probe into the tight opening. Alisa cried out in pain and pulled at the straps holding her in place.
“Don’t be such a baby,” said the doctor, “This is only a centimetre wide.”
Alisa gasped and grunted while the metal probe was pushed deeper and deeper, until it filled her entire urethra up to her bladder. The doctor then released it and watched if her body would expel it, but it remained tightly stuck inside her. Then she took another probe, this one wider but still thin in comparison with a vibrator. The thin object was long and had a metal tip. The doctor put lubricant on it and started to stuff it into Alisa’s anus. Again the young woman cried out in pain and horror, but the doctor kept chatting like it was no big deal.
“What would you do first if you got home?” she asked, moving the probe deeper and deeper until it reached the upper part of her rectum.
“I bet you would take a hot bath, right? I do miss taking hot baths.”
The probe slipped fully into her and was tightly fitted behind Alisa’s sphincter. Again it stayed put and was not expelled, at least not right away.
Next the doctor took a big dildo and started to work that into Alisa’s vagina.
“I’m really stuffing you here, right? Is it not too much?” asked the doctor with a smirk. Alisa cried out, aching really bad as the dildo was far too big in her opinion. Her vagina had to stretch really wide and deep as well.
“This one won’t stay inside easily,” said the doctor while she picked up the chastity belt she had used on Alisa before.
“This will keep everything in place though,” she chatted on while fitting the belt around the woman. Alisa cried and grunted, sensing how the tight belt pushed everything just a little bit deeper into her. The probe in her urethra gave her a constant feeling of peeing, while in fact it was all blocked and she could not pee now, no matter how much she needed to go. The probe in her anus really hurt as her rectum was spread so deep around it. The dildo in her vagina was constantly pushing up against her cervix, while spreading her vagina really wide.
The belt was locked with a padlock and the doctor next fiddled with the probe in her anus, using a thin metal tool to switch it on. It appeared to be electronic and Alisa gasped when she suddenly felt electric pulses running from the tip of the probe through her muscles to the thin metal probe inside her urethra. Her entire vagina and even her womb was twitching. Alisa was released and tried to feel with her hands if she could change anything about the electronic probe, but it was beyond her reach.
“Please, switch it off,” she begged the doctor but without result.
“This is good training,” said the doctor with a pat on her butt. “You will be fine,” added the doctor, “I’ll see you again tomorrow morning. Until then, hold your pee.”
Alisa groaned and realised she had no choice. She could not pee with her urethra stuffed like this. She got her uniform back and after dressing she was taken away from the infirmary.

Back in the common room, Alisa discovered there had been some changes. The Swedish twins were gone. Officially they had been transported to a different place, but according to Charlotte and Andrea they were killed, either by suicide or by execution. It was an horrific idea and they only spoke about it in a whispering tone. Other changes were that there were more men now, at least ten more than before. All of them from various nationalities, coming from all over the world to help Islamic State and ending up in Syrian custody.
Alisa had trouble sitting down as the belt shifted in a sitting position and the dildo was pushed even deeper into her body, prodding really painful against her cervix. It was especially painful since her inner muscles kept twitching because of the electronic pulses, causing her cervix to prod and push rhythmically against the top of the dildo. But she tried not to let the others notice and by shifting from one buttock to the other, she avoided too much pressure. She listened to the women talking in hushed tones and waited until food was brought to them. When they started eating, she gasped when one man walked up to Charlotte to tell her to give him a blowjob and she did.
Since there were more men, the women were forced into sexual service more frequently. The men could demand oral service whenever they felt like it, even during meals and they enjoyed it especially when the women were having a meal. Alisa was horrified to see Charlotte giving head to the man, after which he sprayed his semen all over her plate of food. The men enjoyed watching her resume eating with the special sauce, declaring them all to be whores of the worst kind. Carolina also was ordered to give a blowjob, but when she refused she was taken to the wall, strapped and given a harsh whipping on her full breasts. After that she still had to give the blowjob, which she performed weeping, while holding her sore breasts in her hands.
After dinner Mahdi walked up to Alisa and demanded a blowjob from her. She refused as she hated the man so much and she knew she could never bring herself to such a thing. The guards then pulled her to the wall as well, pulled the top of her uniform down and strapped her to the rings. They started to hit her breasts with wooden paddles. Alisa cried out in pain while they slapped her breasts merciless, making her flesh swing and sway from left to right and causing her fleshy orbs to become bright red and ache terribly. After forty blows to each of her breasts, she still refused to give Mahdi a blowjob, so they came up with a more terrible punishment. They wound ropes around both her breasts until she felt like they were being cut off. Crying out in absolute agony already they then resumed paddling her swollen breasts, hitting her again and again, until she finally fainted. When she woke up again, they presented her with a cup of semen, which Mahdi had produced while she was unconscious and they forced her to drink the result of his masturbation. She drank it and hated him even more for it. And as soon as she was released and allowed to go to the bathroom, she vomited until she was certain to have expelled every drop of semen from her stomach.

Each morning Alisa was brought to the infirmary, where she was allowed to urinate. The doctor then fitted her with three plugs again, each time bigger ones, stretching her every day. They were also always electronic, training her inner muscles by contractions and twitching, sometimes stronger and sometimes weaker, but always present. Alisa was in constant pain and discomfort, sometimes overly aroused against her will, but most of the time too disgusted by it to enjoy any of it.
During the day she had to endure the constant requests for blowjobs from the male prisoners. All four women were abused by half the men in the common room and they could not refuse anything the men wanted from them. Alisa was throat fucked at least three times a day and several times it was Mahdi who chose her to fulfil his needs. Often she refused, resulting in more torture of her breasts, but since she always ended up having to drink Mahdi’s semen, she finally became more obedient to avoid the added punishment as well. And when none of the woman refused anything anymore, they were also more often abused by more men at the same time, sometimes fucked at both ends in full view of the others, becoming more and more like the whores they were labelled. Except for Alisa, who was only fucked orally since she wore a chastity belt constantly.
After five days Alisa had been taken to the infirmary and she was finally released from the chastity belt and then brought back to her cell. No sooner was she there or two of the men were allowed to join her and do with her as they pleased. It was scary to have two naked men in her cell, which had been a relatively safe place up til that point, without any guards present to keep things under control. The two men were taking advantage of that fact and they behaved much more violent and brutal than normal. They called her a whore and said they would punish her. Alisa resisted and fought, but it was in vain. They pressed her to her bed, forced her legs apart and fucked her brutally. To make things worse, they didn’t only fuck her vaginally and anally, they also discovered her urethra had been stretched out considerably over the week and they tried to stuff their penises in there as well. They succeeded in doing that, making Alisa suffer horrible pain from the strange copulation. When she kept struggling, they slapped her breasts hard, punched her in the stomach and slapped her face, until she stopped resisting. Then they fucked her from both ends at the same time. And to make matters worse, they alternated between fucking her mouth and her anus a couple of times, making her taste their wet and filthy cocks as well as her own ass.
Alisa begged them for mercy, but none of the pleading helped and she had to suffer the most brutal rape she had endured so far. They didn’t even stop after pumping her body full of semen. One man stuffed his now limp penis inside her mouth, telling her to be a good whore and clean him up, while the other started to stuff fingers into her vagina. She gave muffled wails when he forced more and more fingers into her tight slit, until he managed to push his entire hand inside her.

Alisa fisted.png

“Stop struggling, you deserve this,” shouted the other man, slapping her hard on her tits. “And be a good girl and drink already,” he added and then he urinated into her mouth. Alisa choked and retched hard, while the other man curled his fingers inside her vagina and started to move his fist up and down inside her, punching up against her cervix and womb. The first man retreated his cock and pinched her nose to force her to swallow his urine. Alisa felt sick and suffered so much pain from the brutal fist fucking, she writhed and struggled in utter despair, fearing for her life at this point.
They switched positions and this time the hand was forced in her anus, until a fist punched inside her guts, while the other penis urinated in her throat, forcing her to drink the vile liquid straight from the man’s body. When they were finally satisfied having hurt and degraded her to the maximum amount, they left her half dead in her cell.

Chapter 25: Execution duty​

“Tomorrow you can take your revenge,” said Andrea to Alisa, after she had been recovered, which had taken two days. She spoke whispering and with a look in her eyes that made Alisa very curious. “Do as I do,” she added, “volunteer for execution duty.”

“Execution duty?” asked Alisa whispering in a whispering tone.

“Shhh, yes, once in a while they execute some men and they use one of two of us to make sure the men don’t just die, but believe they are going to be sent to hell as well.” Alisa didn’t understand what Andrea meant, but she trusted her well enough and the next day she volunteered together with Andrea for the so-called execution duty.

The two women were brought to the courtyard by two guards. At the side there were two poles with chairs leaning up against it and two men strapped to the chairs, leaning against the poles with brought leather straps tied around their necks. The men were naked and jerking in vain at the ropes and cuffs holding them in place and they were cursing all the time in Arabic.

“Two convicted members of Islamic State,” whispered Andrea, “and we’re to help them go to hell. Now do as I tell you and don’t protest, I have a plan.”

The guards brought the two women over to the two convicts and told them to undress.

“I will do the dancing,” said Andrea, “she will perform oral duties.” Alisa frowned and looked at Andrea. If this was what she thought it meant, she kind of felt betrayed by her friend. But Andrea winked at her and gestured to follow her lead.

“This one has no experience yet, are you sure?” asked the guard. Alisa understood that Andrea had done this a number of times already.

“She knows how to give head, no worries,” said Andrea.

“We’ll see,” said the guard and he pushed Alisa over to the first convict. Alisa looked at Andrea, as if asking her what to do.

“Kneel before him and suck his dick,” Andrea explained. She started dancing and showing off her tits to the squirming man. Alisa felt a chill running down her spine when she kneeled in front of the man and massaged his penis using her hands. The man cursed at her but in Arabic, so she could only guess how many times he called her a whore.

“Use your mouth on him,” said Andrea who was showing her snatch to the man, working hard to stimulate his arousal. Alisa gagged a little when she took his penis in her mouth, tasting his salty presence on her tongue, while she used her fingers on his testicles. He got really hard quickly and already leaked copious amounts of precum over her tongue.

“Take him all the way,” said the guard standing next to her. “Right up to his balls.”

Alisa looked up and shivered again, finding this all very perverse and unwanted. But she complied and slipped her mouth deeper around the penis, engulfing him with her warm wet mouth all the way to the entrance of her throat. With her nose pressed to her stomach, she used her tongue to work around his shaft and gagged again as she tasted his juices. She pulled back, but that was not to the liking of the guard.

“I thought you said she could do this,” he said to Andrea. He didn’t wait for an answer and pulled Alisa’s arms behind her.

“No need to cuff her,” said Andrea, trying to stop him from what he planned to do.

“There’s no need,” Alisa fell in with a soft trembling voice, really not desiring to be cuffed.

“Alright,” said the guard, “but she gets a head band.”

Alisa had no idea what he meant and looked at Andrea for support or advice. Andrea was behind her, legs spread wide, hips pushing forward and spreading her vulva wide open with her fingers, showing it all to the convict. She nodded at Alisa to comply and take the man’s penis in her mouth again. Alisa sighed and went back to work, once more taking the man’s fully erect penis deep into her mouth, all the way up to the root. Then she felt the guard slipping a leather strap around her head, fixing her in this position, the penis now trapped deep in her mouth. She moaned and tried to pull herself away from the convict, but she was trapped, her head in his lap, his penis throbbing inside her mouth and prodding into the entrance to her throat.

“Let’s begin,” said the guard. Alisa had no idea what he meant but she sensed that he took position behind the convict, who started to trash in the chair, though his body was well bound and tied, so he couldn’t move much. His hips could jerk though and for Alisa this meant that the stiff penis punched into her throat each time the man jerked. She now also heard him rambling, whimpering and then his words got cut off and he started grunting and choking. With a shock Alisa realized they were choking the man and this was really a garrotte. She tried to pull away from him in shock, but her head was fixed and her hands could not find anything to release her. At the same time the penis started jerking even harder into her mouth and throat, making her choke and retch as well. She heard the convict’s grunting stop when his throat got squeezed so tight he couldn’t breathe anymore. His jerking became even more frantic and desperate and suddenly his penis erupted in Alisa’s throat, pumping a thick stream of semen straight into her gullet.

Alisa deepthroat.png

She tried to swallow as fast as she could to prevent herself from choking as well, but the warm liquid came so fast, it washed up in her nose and ran down her face. The man started to spasm and convulse, which then became a horrible shaking. His whole body tensed up and then suddenly it all stopped. His body fell limp. Only his cock was still twitching, though also quickly growing limp in her mouth. To Alisa’s horror the dying convict next lost bladder control and he started to urinate into her throat. And since nobody made any attempt to free her from her position, her mouth still trapped around the man’s dying penis, she had to swallow the warm liquid to keep breathing, which was almost impossible since there was so much of it. Luckily the man’s penis was limp enough to allow a lot of urine to wash past it and out of her mouth, running down her chin and into the man’s lap.

“That’s really hot,” said the guard and his colleague agreed.

“Why don’t you fuck her?” said Andrea, much to Alisa’s shock. She felt really betrayed and to her horror, the guard apparently followed the suggestion, because Alisa felt how he lower body was lifted up and because her face was still strapped to the dead man’s penis, she was now in a forward bending position The guard didn’t take long to pull out his penis and shove it into Alisa’s vagina. She gave muffled cries in frustration and tried to kick the man away, but his colleague jumped in and started to hold her arms to keep her subdued.

Then suddenly everything changed. The first guard jerked and stumbled, his penis slipping from Alisa’s body, after which the second guard also pulled away and grunted. Alisa could not see what was happening, but she felt struggling around her and a grunt when one of the guard apparently was knocked unconscious, while the other was trashing on the floor. Then there was a heavy thud and a cracking sound and everything became silent.

“Damn,” panted Andrea while unstrapping Alisa from her position. Alisa jerked her head free from the dead man and gasped for air, while falling backwards on her ass on the floor. Then she gasped as she spotted the two guards on the ground next to them, one bleeding from a heavy head wound, the other splayed with her head twisted sideways. Andrea was holding a cattle prod which she had taken from one of the guards.

“Are they dead?” croaked Alisa hoarsely. Andrea nodded.

“Kicked him in the throat,” she panted, pointing at the silent guard. “Bashed his head in,” she added while gesturing at the bleeding one.

“Come,” she then said and went over to the second convict who was mumbling to himself, still strapped to the chair with the second garotte.

“If we free you, will you help us free other prisoners?” asked Andrea.

“Is that smart?” asked Alisa with a small voice. But Andrea was already untying the convict, who was praising Allah. Soon the three of them were searching the dead guards to find any keys, after which they went to the old building to release the massive amounts of prisoners held there in the crowded cells.

Chapter 26: Revolution​

The rest of the day there was fighting all over the prison complex. The prisoners were so numerous, the prison guards didn’t stand a chance. And pretty soon they had the entire prison occupied, barricading the exits and even guarding the roof against any interference from outside. Since the guards had all been disarmed, there were now many prisoners carrying weapons.

The women didn’t take any part of the fighting. After Andrea and Alisa had helped freeing the first couple of cells, they had fled back to their own ward, where they had pulled themselves out of the fray with the other women. They had managed to get into one of the larger interrogation rooms and they had barricaded the door, not sure if the other prisoners were going to be on their side. All day the four women waited, excited that things were finally changing, but also uncertain of the consequences.

In the evening the fighting had stopped and the revolutionaries had come to fetch them. They refused to come out if they didn’t get any insurance about their safety, but the other prisoners made short work of their barricade and in the end they had no choice but to come with them. The four women were brought to the common room, where a command centre was organized. To Alisa’s horror, she noticed how Mahdi had taken the lead somehow. She shuddered as she realized what they had done. They were in the hands of Islamic State again.

“Thanks to you women we finally have some freedom again,” spoke Mahdi to the four of them. If there were any other women in the buildings somewhere, they were not here and it was unclear if any of them had survived.

“We doubt we will remain free for a very long time,” he added, “as we expect the Syrian military to storm the prison soon enough. But we can at least die while fighting for Allah.” Mahdi got up from his seat behind the makeshift table and walked up to the four women. He looked at each of them and paused while looking Alisa in the eyes.

“Thank you for your help,” he said and for a brief moment Alisa breathed easier. But then Mahdi shook his head. “No, we are not going to spare you, however grateful we are.”

“What do you mean?” asked Andrea, looking at him with defiance. “In our part of the world being grateful means something else,” she added, her hands curled into fists, ready to start a fight.

Mahdi walked up to her and stood really close to her while he looked her in the eyes.

“First of all, your death is certain. It always has been in this prison. And when the military take this prison back from us, we are all going to be tortured to death in a much more horrible manner than they had planned for us before. There’s no doubt about that.”

“We’ll take our chances,” hissed Andrea and Charlotte joined in, saying they were free to choose their own path. Mahdi shook his head however and said “I said we are grateful and that’s why we will kill you. It will be swift and merciful. No torture.”

Andrea jumped on him and started to punch him in the face. Alisa also jumped forward, suddenly no longer holding herself back. She attacked Mahdi with all the hate she could muster for this loathsome man and she scratched and bit him everywhere she could. The other revolutionaries quickly jumped in to take hold of the fighting women and subdue them, which took only a couple of minutes. There was lots of shouting, cursing, scratching, clawing and biting, but in the end the four women were all cuffed and hogtied on the floor.

Next the men all started to argue amongst themselves. It was in Arabic, so Alisa couldn’t understand a word, but it was clear most of the men wanted them to pay for this attack as well as for being whores. The word whore was mentioned several times. After about an hour they finally came to a decision. The women could not do anything about it as they were not allowed to speak on their own behalf.

“Alright,” said Mahdi, a bit nasal sounding as his nose had been broken by Andrea. “We have decided that you can have your way. You whores don’t want any merci killing, so we’ll give you the torture deaths you always craved.”

The women protested and tried in vain to pull themselves free from their cuffs. It was pointless.

“Carolina, we condemn you to death by heavy breast torture and hanging.” The women wailed after hearing Mahdi’s horrible verdict.

“Why do you hate my breasts so much?” cried Carolina, who was sick with them torturing her breasts all the time. It really seemed a focus in her case.

“Those udders are seductive,” explained Mahdi, “and therefor they are evil.”

The women protested loudly, asking why they were being punished for the men’s obscene minds. But with a hand gesture Mahdi made it clear there was no further discussion.

“Charlotte, you will be put to death by inflation of your womb until you die.” More wailing and muffled curses.

“Andrea, you will be beheaded while being impaled.” The woman tried to get up while uttering muffled cries of anger, but got kicked back to the floor.

“And finally Alisa, you will be hung by your breasts and impaled until death. And because we want to make sure your execution really takes place this time, we will start with you.”

Chapter 27: Champagne​

(Part 1 of 4)

They took Alisa to one of the interrogation rooms first and released her from her cuffs. Mahdi and two men remained with her. For a moment she considered attacking them, like Andrea had done, but she knew she didn’t stand a chance anyways. She might hope for a quick death, but in all likelihood she would only make things worse. Besides, she felt too shocked to be effective. She was trembling all over and felt betrayed by the universe to have fallen in the hands of Mahdi once again.

“Why do you want me dead so much?” she whispered, as if it would make a difference if she knew the reasons. But Mahdi responded to her question while he leaned against the desk.

“We have come a long way, you and I,” he said. “But the end is near and though we are both destined to die, you will die first.”

“But why?” she repeated.

“It’s nothing personal,” he replied, “I quite like you in fact. But you are also everything we hate. You are a whore and need to die.”

Alisa sighed and averted her eyes. “Your death is like our ticket to heaven,” he added with a smirk and Alisa was unsure if he really meant this.

“I don’t understand,” she said.

“It’s simple. All you women need to do, is give birth to our children. Sex should only be performed in service of procreation. But if you use your bodies to make us spill our seed, you are doing the devil’s work.”

Alisa held her breath. Was he really this stupid? If so, she didn’t want to live in a world with men that were this stupid.

“Shoot me,” she said. She was quite done with all the suffering and she felt she had died so many times already, it was time to finish this.

“Not so fast,” he replied. “You need to die in such a way, that all the men in this prison will be convinced you are the biggest whore that ever lived and you are thoroughly punished for it. However, because we have been such good friends, I promise you I will kill you in the end. If you behave and cooperate.”

She looked at him, amazed at how much bullshit he could produce, even now.

“The army is at the gates, you will perish soon,” she said. He nodded and agreed.

“That’s why you need to die today.”

“Shoot me,” she repeated, gesturing with her head to the gun at his belt.

“In time I will kill you and end your suffering, I promise. But will you cooperate until then? Will you help me turn this into a great finale?”

She shuddered and shook her head. He waited.

“What do you want?” she finally asked.

He took a bottle from the desk. She had noticed it already, as it was quite out of place. There were several bottles, collected as if ready for some celebration.

“I found this in the office of the director,” he said, “Champagne, or something similar, a symbol of Western hedonism. I think the best fitting end for a prostitute is to impale her on a champagne bottle, don’t you think?”

“You want to impale me with that?” she asked. “Impossible,” she added.

“I know it’s big,” he said, holding up the bottle and showing he could not even fit his hand around the base. “The body is 8 cm wide. What’s the biggest thing you fucked so far? A diameter of 6 cm?”

She shrugged. “I don’t care,” she replied, “It cannot fit.”

“You’re supposed to die from it,” said Mahdi, “so it fits the purpose.”

“And what do you want me to do? Volunteer to fuck it?”

“At first, yes. But not to kill yourself. I’ll take care of that. And once again, if you cooperate, I promise to finish it and end your suffering.”

She scoffed. She wanted it all to end. The sooner the better. But she didn’t trust him one bit.

“Not enough,” she replied. “If I am to die by champagne, you’ll have to let the others go.”

“Impossible,” he said in return. “But I can make their deaths easier if you want?”

“No,” said Alisa, shaking her head. “My death in return for their freedom.”

“How much is this worth to you?” asked Mahdi, “Are you willing to suffer what they were going to suffer?”

Alisa shuddered and felt a sudden urge to vomit. All four execution methods imposed on her alone? Impossible, incomprehensible. But as she hugged herself and bit her lower lip, she realized she was going to die anyways and if the other three survived, that was well worth the misery. She slowly nodded.

“But…” she whispered, “I want to be there when they are released first.”

The deal was struck and despite the protest of the other revolutionaries, they all seemed to be satisfied with Mahdi’s assurance that Alisa would suffer for all the women. The women themselves protested, but not very strongly as they were led to the front entrance of the prison to be released. Before being released Andrea, Carolina and Charlotte each hugged Alisa and wished her luck after also thanking her. Then Alisa watched as the women were sent out, free to meet some other unknown fate.

“We need to celebrate,” said Mahdi with a grin when they were back in the common room. This time almost thirty men were there and they all watched as she was forced to undress. Naked and afraid she watched how Mahdi opened the wrapping of the first bottle and uncorked it with a plopping sound. The champagne ran down the bottle with white foam. He handed the bottle to her and said “Drink.”

She took the bottle with trembling hands Mahdi pulled something out of his pocket. “Also take this,” he said, giving her some pills that were wrapped in tinfoil. “Not as good as the drugs we gave you earlier, but it will help you feeling aroused.“

Alisa walk.png

Not sure her motiviation- "it will be worth the misery" to suffer all their tortures is justified by what they've done for her. And of course his killing her AFTER suffering the tortures seems a bit of a bad deal. I hope she has a devious plot in mind- like a derringer or dagger hidden in her vagina-HA. Ladies seem unable to get their hands on sharp objects or guns. Anyway sending a picture your way trying to picture her death. Just an idea.

Attachments

• FINALE.JPG
    FINALE.JPG
    399.8 KB · Views: 285
(Part 2 of 4)

Alisa took the pills from the wrapping and swallowed them, washing them away with champagne. As she took a sip from the champagne she winced. She always got an itchy nose when she drank bubbles. With a sigh she turned back to Mahdi, the most hated man in her life.

Alisa bottle drink 1.png

“Don’t give me that look,” he said with his arms crossed. “Most girls would die for a good sip of champagne, right?”

“It’s not champagne,” she said, “It’s spumante.”

He shrugged.

“It’s fancy enough for you. Just pretend I’m a customer who just purchased this bottle for you for far too much money.”

She scoffed. “Sounds like you know how prostitution works,” she said with a sneer.

“Yeah, and you are not doing your thing. Suck on that bottle girl, show it some love.”

She frowned and looked at the bottle again. Mahdi gestured at her to get on with it. And with a sigh she took the mouth of the bottle inside her mouth and sucked on it as if she was sucking on a dick.

Alisa bottle drink 2.png

“That’s what I mean,” said Mahdi, “now finger yourself at the same time. Make yourself wet.”

Alisa wanted to throw the bottle in his face, break the glass and shove it down his throat. But there were too many other men around and she doubted it would really help make her destiny less horrible. Then she also noticed how she was feeling warmer, her skin was tingling and her slit was getting wet. She was getting aroused. The drugs were taking effect and soon she was softly moaning while masturbating herself and sucking on the bottle. Normally she would hate being forced to feel aroused but she realized this was going to help her make this somewhat bearable.

“Enough,” said Mahdi then, “you got it wet enough. Take the bottle neck inside you now.”

Alisa shivered and while trying not to look at all the men eagerly watching her, she squatted down and pressed the mouth of the bottle against her slit.

Alisa bottle1.jpg

“No,” said Mahdi, “take it in your anus first.”

Alisa frowned and shook her head. Though it wasn’t any more obscene to take it in her ass than to fuck herself with the bottle in front of all those men, she somehow felt it was a bridge too far.

“Did we not agree you would do as you are told?” asked Mahdi. He gestured one of the man to come forward. He was carrying a flogger with thick knots at the end of the ropes.

“Flog her tits a few times, that will change her mind.”

Alisa gasped and quickly complied. She moved the bottle between her legs, pressing her anus against the mouth of the bottle and winced when she sat down.

The bottle was hard, cold and felt merciless. Still she pushed down on it and gasped as she felt the hard glass mouth slipping into her anus. Mahdi instructed her to spread her pussy wide open and show them all how she fucked her butt with the bottle. The men jeered at her, calling her a whore. She had been humiliated lots of times the last couple of months, but this still made her blush. Especially since this also excited her somehow. Blast those drugs! Or maybe she had been turned into a pervert over time.

bottle anal1.png

She groaned while she moved herself up and down, causing the bottle neck to travel in and out of her rectum, while she pulled her vulva wide open for all to see. The tugging sensation at her clitoris made her tingle and shudder.

Back
Top Bottom