Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would say toward the end...
An alleged situation:
An immature and unconscious young man shouted from the crowd:
"No, you fucking bastards! Stop whipping her!"
It was a young man who had just arrived in the city. His name was Marco, and when he saw the mob concentrated in one place, he had gone there and could see the savage punishment of the young Gabriella. And he remembered his own childhood where he had played with a Celtic girl on an occasion when both peoples still lived together in peace and the Romans were still not too many. That girl was Gabriella. He had recognized her from a peculiar mole on her right man. A mole that had not been covered by the lashes that were given to the poor girl.

Marco did not know the crime committed by the young woman, but all he knew was that she was being savagely flogged. And that body that was once admired naked, slim, desirable, ... was now torn apart by the Roman scourges.
"Leave her, you cursed! Assassins!" Marco said, raising a dagger that he had taken from his tunic.
As amazing as it may seem, the guards were slow to react and the young man was able to stab the dagger in the chest to one, while he ran towards the scaffold, and he was able to wound another in the arm. Another was stabbed in the lower abdomen.
But finally reality prevailed and when the young man was looking at Gabriella, she shook her head indicating that it was all useless. This is how Marco received a terrible stab from a Roman gladius in the back. And he was already falling to the ground, when he received two more wounds in the shoulder and in the left hip. And young Marco, already on the ground, was cruelly stabbed.
The dying Gabriella watched as her punishment would continue.

Jucundus! Where are your next works of art? View attachment 901383
I look with great lust forward to them!!!! thank´s.

the hd reality in his pics @jucundus are almost crazyyyy

it looks like he tortured a girl , then clicked her pictures

look at the physics , her stance and posture , the way she is almost fainted but still live and awake , the way her hands and feet and other parts of body twist and lay , the details

Attachments

• ready for the crux.jpg
    ready for the crux.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 766
All that stabbing in guts and villages under siege and genocide IS still happening, in the Middle East, Afghanistan, Myanmar and others......... Read "My Name Is Malala" or Google Malala Yousafzai. She was shot in the head by the Taliban on a school bus at point blank range for, and I kid you not, going to school. How medieval is that?

OK, my profound apologies if I offended you. I'm sorry. I wouldn't mind if you criticised my style. I'd be OK if you wrote that you thought I'd missed the point or that I'd gone too far or not far enough. I wouldn't consider that to be negative because it's helpful to know who likes or dislikes what I write. I do take criticism on board, for me, it's just as valuable as praise. Again I'm sorry, I honestly didn't mean any offence.

Kate XX

middle east and africa have brutal things going on right now , agreed , slavery is common , girls are breeding machines

Thank you for the feedback, it is what keeps my motivation up. Personally, there is something disturbing about showing so much blood, but this is how @GabriellaSivilla describes the scene, it is her story as she likes to tell it. I read a lot of comic books, and I am always fascinated how the artists try to be faithful to the vision of the authors. In a way, the one who tells the story also defines a lot of the visual interpretation. I suck at stories.

Anyway, here another snapshot from the flogging, I hope you like it. A moment of unbelieving shock.

View attachment 866473

she looks truly shocked by pain and
horror

fingers went to claw position

body parts might be in contortions

also happens when slave girls get a taste of electric shock therapy

Attachments

• on the block_07.jpg
    on the block_07.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 782
And here another one, right when the fun starts. Hard work for the guys to stay focussed on the job while Gabriella wiggles her beautiful behind in a most sexy way...

View attachment 857133

Chorus of Soldiers:

"Hit me with your rhythm stick.
Hit me! Hit me!
Je t'adore, ich liebe dich,
Hit me! hit me! hit me!
Hit me with your rhythm stick.
Hit me slowly, hit me quick.
Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!"

" Gabriella wiggles her beautiful behind in a most sexy way " ??? the whore is trying to seduce and disturb honest and loyal men

she needs an additional sentence in a local prison for Adultery

Attachments

• on the block_02.jpg
    on the block_02.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 811
After the flogging, @GabriellaSivilla the thief is subjected to more humiliation.
Dragging her off some distance from the scourging column, the Roman soldiers resume violating her without pity.

The very act of manhandling Gabriella and reopening her scourge wounds brings the poor woman excruciating pain.
She will not last long if this continues.

the best lube is female tears or blood

Attachments

• 03Gabriellapostflogrp.jpg
    03Gabriellapostflogrp.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 780
Many months passed since I have written this story, which I had the pleasure to see in the Archive (read it!) :)

Nevertheless, I have never told one thing. During the writing process, I tried to identify myself in the character, and to do it as deeply as possible, I assembled some whips and tried them on myself. I blush when I say that now! :) Stupid girl!

Of course, they are nothing like the one that I describe in the story, which was conceived to carry out a real torture. I did not want to have marks on my skin, of course.

I started with the simplest one, a single thong made out of a thin rope (0.5 cm in diameter), about 1 m long, which I knotted at the end, and connected at the other end to a small wooden handle, which I got from an old broomstick which I cut in pieces. To fix the rope, I drove a nail in and tied the rope around it.

Then I did one with three prongs, using three pieces of a slightly thicker rope, about 30 cm long each. This time, I tied many knots along their lenght (let's say six, seven each) and fixed to a wooden handle like the other.

Finally, I used a simple leather belt, 4 cm side, half a meter long, whose one end I rolled up in my hand.

Well, I tried the first, the long one, on my back. I did it myself and, of course, bracing for the pain, the instinct prevented me to give strokes too strongly. Moreover, it was difficult to stroke my back. The results was that the whipstrokes hurted, but not too much. I remember I felt mainly the knot at the end, which it me at the height of my shoulder blades, or on my flank.

Completely different story was the second, the three prongs whip. It really hurted! I remember feeling it on my back for its entire length. The fact that it was shorter was of no importance, I remember it stinging and hurting from side to side, with the knots embedding in the skin. wwwwhhhh! It hurted like a thing conceived to hurt, really. I tried it three times, and each time was the same.

The third, well, when I tried on the back, was a bit disappointing. I tried on my naked thighs, then, and wow!!! I saw the stars! A pain not just on the zone it hit, but in all legs. Really unbearable, I could stand just a few strokes, with not full force.

To be honest, after this experience, I tried the second on my things too, and it was really painful. Pain more localized this time, but still very intense. I guess I am pretty sensitive there.

Okay, I understand that these is not as the same level as other more important experiences here, but I wanted to share it, because I really tried to identify me with the character, even if her experience was way more painful that I could experience. By the way, some strokes left their mark for several days.

Many months passed since I have written this story, which I had the pleasure to see in the Archive (read it!) :)

Nevertheless, I have never told one thing. During the writing process, I tried to identify myself in the character, and to do it as deeply as possible, I assembled some whips and tried them on myself. I blush when I say that now! :) Stupid girl!

Of course, they are nothing like the one that I describe in the story, which was conceived to carry out a real torture. I did not want to have marks on my skin, of course.

I started with the simplest one, a single thong made out of a thin rope (0.5 cm in diameter), about 1 m long, which I knotted at the end, and connected at the other end to a small wooden handle, which I got from an old broomstick which I cut in pieces. To fix the rope, I drove a nail in and tied the rope around it.

Then I did one with three prongs, using three pieces of a slightly thicker rope, about 30 cm long each. This time, I tied many knots along their lenght (let's say six, seven each) and fixed to a wooden handle like the other.

Finally, I used a simple leather belt, 4 cm side, half a meter long, whose one end I rolled up in my hand.

Well, I tried the first, the long one, on my back. I did it myself and, of course, bracing for the pain, the instinct prevented me to give strokes too strongly. Moreover, it was difficult to stroke my back. The results was that the whipstrokes hurted, but not too much. I remember I felt mainly the knot at the end, which it me at the height of my shoulder blades, or on my flank.

Completely different story was the second, the three prongs whip. It really hurted! I remember feeling it on my back for its entire length. The fact that it was shorter was of no importance, I remember it stinging and hurting from side to side, with the knots embedding in the skin. wwwwhhhh! It hurted like a thing conceived to hurt, really. I tried it three times, and each time was the same.

The third, well, when I tried on the back, was a bit disappointing. I tried on my naked thighs, then, and wow!!! I saw the stars! A pain not just on the zone it hit, but in all legs. Really unbearable, I could stand just a few strokes, with not full force.

To be honest, after this experience, I tried the second on my things too, and it was really painful. Pain more localized this time, but still very intense. I guess I am pretty sensitive there.

Okay, I understand that these is not as the same level as other more important experiences here, but I wanted to share it, because I really tried to identify me with the character, even if her experience was way more painful that I could experience. By the way, some strokes left their mark for several days.
Wow you are really involved in your writing!
I knew about method acting
But did not know about method writing if such a thing
exist!

For those wondering what method acting is here is a short explanation:
Method acting is a technique or type of acting in which an actor aspires to encourage sincere and emotionally expressive performances by fully inhabiting the role of the character. It is an emotion-oriented technique instead of classical acting that is primarily action-based.

exist!

Method acting is a technique or type of acting in which an actor aspires to encourage sincere and emotionally expressive performances by fully inhabiting the role of the character. It is an emotion-oriented technique instead of classical acting that is primarily action-based.
I've learned to whip myself. I've made several floggers, rope, leather and electrical cable. I hold them in my right hand and swing them across my stomach so they curl round my left hip. I've tried a belt too. If I want to sting my left arse cheek I hold the flogger shorter.

I've discovered it's no good trying to do it hard. It's best to concentrate on technique and accuracy. Every now and then I swing a sweet shot and and catch myself perfectly. My floggers have 4 or 6 tails and sometimes I'm low and one of the tails sneaks under my arse, between my legs. That's always a painful surprise!

Sometimes I'm asked to whip myself between my legs on purpose. I do that by aiming along my right thigh with my legs spread so that I have a clear shot at my rose. I do that with or without underwear, that's his choice. I have a tiny side tied thong which hardly protects me at all. These are "whipping knickers".

So far I like the rope best. It has knots in the tails which make it a good blend of what we'll call "thump" and "sting". I've not tried the new leather flogger I made yet. I'm awaiting for opportunity and instruction to coincide.

exist!

I feel the cross very deeply. I always said that if (IF) it would be possible for me to undergo the full process of a real Roman crucifixion, from the rape and an heavy flogging, the humiliation of the via crucis, the taunting from the mob, the crucifixion itself, with nails, and all additional tortures, before and during, the death on the cross by slow suffocation and exhaustion and then, at the end, MAGICALLY get down and come back to normal life with no damage, I would do it. I would do it. Of course, for the moment, this is not possible.

By the way, it should be a no-way-back scenario, in the sense once the tortures have begun, I am sure I would immediately scream to let me go, and ask for mercy, I would voluntarly do the first step and submit myself to the process, but, once in the hands of the soldiers I would want to come back, since these tortures are too much to be undergone by anybody. What really frigthens me (and when I think about, it gives me a deep feeling on anguish), is not knowing what is going to happen to me, and that I am complitely in the hands of my carnifex. Then, of course, the unbearable pain.

In this case, I wanted to try a tiny bit of what the character would experience. Could not do the real flogging, of course, but at least I could experience the feeling of a whip on my skin. I always concentrated, in my fantasy, on the back, but I discovered that thighs and legs are an excellent target from flogging, since they are very sensitive, and I inserted this in my story.

... but I discovered that thighs and legs are an excellent target from flogging, since they are very sensitive,
Of course that they are, mainly for us, women ; was a sexual partner never caressed them ? It's a shame if he (she ) did not !
And it's true that when you have nobody to whip you, the auto-flagellation is a good process to learn what a whip can do to your tender body : then, you dont risk to go too far ...

3_812.jpg Mmmmmmmmmm !

Of course that they are, mainly for us, women ; was a sexual partner never caressed them ? It's a shame if he (she ) did not !
And it's true that when you have nobody to whip you, the auto-flagellation is a good process to learn what a whip can do to your tender body : then, you dont risk to go too far ...

View attachment 1240410 Mmmmmmmmmm !
What an EROTIC scene !!!

Wow, that is a really detailed description, Gabriella! I actually tried self-whipping myself once, just to see whether it would awaken erotic impulses. I used a leather belt (not very sophisticated) and gave my back a couple of good whacks. To help my imagination, I watched a whipping video and grasped one of the supporting pillars in my basement. As I listened to the victim's cries and felt the pain from the blows, I grasped the pillar tightly and rubbed my naked body against it. It did not take me that long to cum! The blows from the belt left some marks and swellings (no bruises or blood) but by the following day, my back was as good as new. Overall, a great experience, but you have to be in the right mental state for this and not use great force.

Wow, that is a really detailed description, Gabriella! I actually tried self-whipping myself once, just to see whether it would awaken erotic impulses. I used a leather belt (not very sophisticated) and gave my back a couple of good whacks. To help my imagination, I watched a whipping video and grasped one of the supporting pillars in my basement. As I listened to the victim's cries and felt the pain from the blows, I grasped the pillar tightly and rubbed my naked body against it. It did not take me that long to cum! The blows from the belt left some marks and swellings (no bruises or blood) but by the following day, my back was as good as new. Overall, a great experience, but you have to be in the right mental state for this and not use great force.
Are we swapping self flagellation stories?

Because this slave’s MASTER lives overseas it has to whip itself for HIM on command. Right now it is preparing to visit HIM in November and MASTER demands it takes at least 25 lashes per day… every single day, before it leaves (and when it is with him, it will take more).

Part of the ritual is for this slave to beg for more than the mere 25, and MASTER grants a dose accordingly. it normally takes at least 50, usually with a much loved cat o nine tails, but sometimes with a mouse cable, which leaves outstanding welts and hurts like crazy. Absolutely unbearable on the thighs, especially the inner thighs.

This slave finds even after a heavy whipping, with lots of welts (it doesn’t use scourges or metal tips, so no skin breakage), it’s back is nearly fully healed the next day. Nothing like Gabriella unfortunately, but maybe MASTER will give this slave a more impactful gift of the lash. HE is kind like that, and has a new leather signal whip for slave…

This slave won’t bore y’all with photos, it is sure you can imagine well enough.

That's quite interesting, @jimsac ! Yes, I got marks on my skin the following day which faded in two-three days. I could see small red dots following clearly the three-tails pattern, in particular on my upper back (less on the middle and low back). On my legs, the three tail whip did not leave marks, but the leather belt did: short red lines, I guess corresponding to the edges of the belt. I had to wear a long skirt to hide them. It's also interesting the fact that you felt erotic pleasure: I did not, at all. On the contrary, I remember thinking how people could find this exciting: I do not know, probably it depends on the intensity of the whipping, or the psycological status of the victim.

I do not know, probably it depends on the intensity of the whipping, or the psycological status of the victim.
Alone, you've to imagine that it's in front of a crowd, being tied and naked in feeling a great shame !
Otherwise, in front of other people, it's easier to be ashamed and, anyway, the result is not depending of you ...
In any case, try to whip your crotch !
:D

That's quite interesting, @jimsac ! Yes, I got marks on my skin the following day which faded in two-three days. I could see small red dots following clearly the three-tails pattern, in particular on my upper back (less on the middle and low back). On my legs, the three tail whip did not leave marks, but the leather belt did: short red lines, I guess corresponding to the edges of the belt. I had to wear a long skirt to hide them. It's also interesting the fact that you felt erotic pleasure: I did not, at all. On the contrary, I remember thinking how people could find this exciting: I do not know, probably it depends on the intensity of the whipping, or the psycological status of the victim.
Gabriella,
Imagination is a big part of it. I feel the pain of my whipping, but somehow my mind superimposes it on the suffering of the victim I’m seeing in the video I’m watching. It is important to me that the whipping takes place in a public place, in front of a jeering and unsympathetic crowd. Even writing about this makes my dick hard LOL

What if Gabriella survived her flogging?
===========================

After the flogging, they drag the tortured woman to her feet.
To mock her, they place a crown of thorns on her head, pressing it down hard.
A dirty, tattered, scarlet cloak is draped around her bloodied back, barely concealing her nudity.
The soldiers bring 'Queen' @GabriellaSivilla in front of me, the Procurator of the province.
I show Gabriella the titulus which will hang on her cross.... and the evil-looking warty cornu which will adorn her ass.
"Hail to the Queen!", we declare.....

<A tribute to one of the most amazing crux fetish women I have had the pleasure to know>

Attachments

• Gabriella22_Scorpio.jpg
    Gabriella22_Scorpio.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 456
Back
Top Bottom