Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sometimes ago @Juan1234 started a thread called "Flogged to death" with: "So do you think it's possible to write a good story about a girl being beaten to death? Is it possible to hold the reader's interest the whole time?? Think of it as a challenge."

The idea interested me quite a lot, and I eagerly read the stories that were posted in the thread, thinking that I should give it a try. Of course, as I am used to, I took quite a long time to write the story, in Italian, my mother tongue, so I arrived late.

Nevertheless, I gave it to read to a few friends here, then decided to translate it in English. @jimsac helped me a lot, polishing the final text, which you will find it here below, in five (or maybe more) parts.

Of course, I wrote it trying to identify myself in the victim. So, the focus is mainly is on what the victim feels, from her point of view. Also, I wrote it in simple present, even if it is set in ancient Rome, just because, when I was writing it, it was like the scene was developing right there in front of me, in that very same moment. It is fairly realistic, I think, and therefore a bit cruel.

I hope somebody will like it. I would appreciate much any kind of reaction, it would encourage me a lot, and would let me understand what you like most.

Finally, I would be flattered if some of the wonderful artists here would draw or make some renderings to illustrate the story. Really would love it! :bdsm-heart:

Kisses!
G.

"We can't take her with us! We are leaving an hour after dawn!"

The centurion looks again at Gabriella for a second. She is half hidden in the shadows, her thin arms firmly held by the rough hands of the soldiers. He can just make out her blond hair, slender form, and her long beautiful legs.

"Enjoy yourselves a little, we will punish her as soon as the sun rises!" He says, and he gestures to dismiss the two soldiers.

"No no no, wait no, no, no, let go of me, please! No ..."

Gabriella yells, but the soldier do not seem to notice her cries, and swiftly drag her out of the room. She tries to wriggle, to prop up her feet, but her struggling is to no avail.

They caught her red-handed, while she was trying to escape from the palace with the stolen loot - a small bag with some gold coins. She knew that the Romans were to leave early. She knew about the gold they kept in the palace of the old king they had killed, and she knew the layout of the palace for she had frequented it many times. Gabriella thought that entering in the middle of the night, taking something and running away would be a girl's game. And that’s what she had done: she had come in long after midnight, when the whole city was silent, and in one room she had easily found what she had come looking for - a bag brimming with coins. The girl had taken it and was sidling toward the exit.

It was then, in a corridor, that, suddenly, a soldier appeared in front of her, and then another behind her. She had hesitated, then rushed towards the first, trying to pass him, but he had grabbed her with his strong hands. She had wriggled: "Let me leave!" but he had slapped her, twice, without hesitation, first with his open palm, then with the back of his hand. "Aaahh AH!" The blows had left her breathless, her head that had turned painfully to one side and the other, the sharp sound of the slap, and the surprise that had stunned her for a moment. The other soldier, behind her, had gripped her wrist, hard, to let her loosen her grip and take the bag.

"Look, we have a thief here!"

"Yes, a thief, a whore thief!" the other answered.

"Let's take her to the commander!"

And they dragged her to his room. And he had looked at her just for a few seconds, while the soldiers were telling him what had happened and threw the bag with the money on the floor just in front of her. A few seconds to decide what to do with her.

Now that they shove her out, Gabriella is terribly scared. She feels their strong hands on her silky skin, she smells the stench of these two soldiers. The palace is silent, almost everybody is sleeping. The two push her into a room. It's an elegant room with a desk, some furniture, and a bed.

They roughly shove her toward the table. One stands behind her, and pushes her back with his strong hand, compelling her to bend, face down on the table. Then he pushes with his feet against her ankles, spreading her legs, roughly. When she feels his fingers slip under her light dress and lower her panties, Gabriella starts struggling.

"No! No! What are you doing!", she cries out.

But he pulls down hard, and her panties slide down her long beautiful legs. She tries to resist, pushing with her hands against the table edge, but, while the first soldier shoves her head even harder against the table with one hand and with the other undoes his belt to expose his cock, the second grabs her wrists, first one and then the other, and dashes over to the other side of the table and pulls her arms forward. His hands grip her wrists like vices.

"Let him do it, baby!", he exclaims.

Not a second has passed when she feels the tip of his cock between her thighs. Gabriella panics. It's not the first time she has been fucked by a man. Indeed, when she wanted some money, for instance to buy herself a fine fabric to make an elegant dress to show off at parties, she has repeatedly sold her beautiful body. She has always preferred to do it with old men: they pay more for a young girl like her. And their cock is small, it's limp, she has to wank it with her hands, and even after that she barely feels it when it gets inside.

But when she feels the soldier's cock entering her, it's completely different. It's long, it's hard, it's thick, and her pussy is dry. Although he pushes his penis forcefully, it only enters halfway through and, feeling resistance, the soldier holds on to the edge of the table with his hands and pushes sharply.

This time for Gabriella it hurts, and she moans: "aaaaahhh".

It goes straight in, and he grunts with satisfaction, feeling his member wrapped in the warmth and softness of her pussy.

He waits a moment, gets it out a little, then gives her another sharp push. This time the sound of her pelvis hitting the edge of the table, the snap of his thighs against her thighs, and her moan of pain can be clearly heard: "AAAHH!"

And then again. And then again, each time trying to push his cock deeper inside. Gabriella starts whining, partly from the pain, partly from the shock. The soldier in front of her laughs for a second, then he says to her softly: "Let him do it, baby, he will be finished in a moment", and when she looks at him he can finally see the scar that disfigures his entire left cheek.

The soldier’s cock moves faster now, gliding on the small volume of ejaculate he made. It's hard, and he pushes roughly, enjoying her moans. It goes on and on. She feels him move and pump for several minutes - which seems like an eternity to her - until his cock gets hard and he growls again, his whole body stiffening. And then, she feels it when he cums, his hot jizz pumped deep inside her.

"Did you see that it didn't last long?"

The other soldier lets her hands free and moves around the table, while the first steps back and puts his cock back inside in trousers. Calmly he lowers his pants, then grabs Gabriella, still bending over, whimpering face down on the table, and turns her over. With his big hands he pushes her with her back on the table surface, her round butt on the edge and her legs almost dangling. With his right hand he grabs her left ankle and puts it on his shoulders, lifting her long, turned leg. She feels it and starts struggling.

The slap is sudden and hard, very hard: "AAHH!".

Then he puts his hand under her dress, searching for her right boob. When he feels the warm and soft flesh he tightens his grip, his dirty nails getting into her skin. For Gabriella it is as if they were tearing her tit off: "aaaAAAAHHHH!"

"Hey hey hey, baby, hey! Listen!" The soldier releases his grip a little. "You have two possibilities: either you let me do it, or I swear I kill you! I'll break both your arms, and then I'll tie you to a pole and kick you until all your bones crack! Understand? UNDERSTAND?" and his right hand grips her hard again, with all the strength. Gabriella moans again.

"If you understand, just nod, darling, nod, yes, with your head." The soldier lets go of his grip, looks at her: "just be good and quiet, and you'll see that everything will be fine."
He takes her ankle again and puts it on his shoulder. Gabriella feels the tip of his dick slip on her inner left thigh, her pussy is so exposed in this position. Grinning, he takes his cock with his hand and guides it between her labia and when he feels that it is in the right position, he pushes hard.

His cock enters: "aaaAAHH". He's big, much bigger than the one before. Hard.

He keeps pushing: "Fuck, how tight you are!" he murmurs looking at her, and gives a sharp blow. Gabriella moans again: "yes yes, you can scream, darling, it excites me a lot, but don't resist, or I'll break you all, I told you."

Gabriella tries to remain still, she doesn't move, as he starts building up his pace, looking at her straight in her green eyes from his position above her, the grin on his lips made even more malicious by the scar on his cheek.

Gabriella feels his cock moving. It's tough, it's big, and he seems to use it more to try to hurt her than to have pleasure. His strokes are sharp, given with force, varying in direction, his member sliding inside her always finding new places in her pussy. She feels his balls touch her between her thighs, every time he pushes, the dirty sound of the rape filling the room. And pain, pain in her labia, pain in her pussy. He leans over her, crudely lowers her dress to reveal her tits and with his hands kneads them while at the same time speeding up his pace: "Slap slap slap SLAP SLAP slap" .

He does not cum immediately. His stinking garlicky breath fills her nostrils as he bends forward, and starts licking her neck, then licks her chin, and finally sticks his hard tongue down her throat. Gabriella feels his tongue and cock inside her at the same time, while he fucks her like a rabbit in heat. Suddenly, he straightens his torso, slowing down his pace, his pelvis moving in wide movements now, slamming his cock between her legs. And then he bends down again, biting her neck. And the tongue is back in her throat again, the cock moving faster now, abrading her pussy. He keeps it up for a while longer, until he explodes, his hard cock spraying his hot cum inside her. Gabriella moans.

When he stands up, Gabriella remains where she is, her legs dangling, her dress raised on her thighs and exposing her pussy, and lowered from her shoulders and showing her tits.

The red bruises of his fingers on her flesh can be clearly seen. "Shit, that was an amazing fuck! I really needed it!"

The soldier raises his pants and looks at her. Gabriella feels his gaze on her pussy, but doesn't close her legs: it hurts down there. He grins, his usual satanic grin that deforms his features, then turns to the other: "Fetch the other guys. They should have a fair share as well!"

"We can't take her with us! We are leaving an hour after dawn!"

The centurion looks again at Gabriella for a second. She is half hidden in the shadows, her thin arms firmly held by the rough hands of the soldiers. He can just make out her blond hair, slender form, and her long beautiful legs.

"Enjoy yourselves a little, we will punish her as soon as the sun rises!" He says, and he gestures to dismiss the two soldiers.

"No no no, wait no, no, no, let go of me, please! No ..."

Gabriella yells, but the soldier do not seem to notice her cries, and swiftly drag her out of the room. She tries to wriggle, to prop up her feet, but her struggling is to no avail.

They caught her red-handed, while she was trying to escape from the palace with the stolen loot - a small bag with some gold coins. She knew that the Romans were to leave early. She knew about the gold they kept in the palace of the old king they had killed, and she knew the layout of the palace for she had frequented it many times. Gabriella thought that entering in the middle of the night, taking something and running away would be a girl's game. And that’s what she had done: she had come in long after midnight, when the whole city was silent, and in one room she had easily found what she had come looking for - a bag brimming with coins. The girl had taken it and was sidling toward the exit.

It was then, in a corridor, that, suddenly, a soldier appeared in front of her, and then another behind her. She had hesitated, then rushed towards the first, trying to pass him, but he had grabbed her with his strong hands. She had wriggled: "Let me leave!" but he had slapped her, twice, without hesitation, first with his open palm, then with the back of his hand. "Aaahh AH!" The blows had left her breathless, her head that had turned painfully to one side and the other, the sharp sound of the slap, and the surprise that had stunned her for a moment. The other soldier, behind her, had gripped her wrist, hard, to let her loosen her grip and take the bag.

"Look, we have a thief here!"

"Yes, a thief, a whore thief!" the other answered.

"Let's take her to the commander!"

And they dragged her to his room. And he had looked at her just for a few seconds, while the soldiers were telling him what had happened and threw the bag with the money on the floor just in front of her. A few seconds to decide what to do with her.

Now that they shove her out, Gabriella is terribly scared. She feels their strong hands on her silky skin, she smells the stench of these two soldiers. The palace is silent, almost everybody is sleeping. The two push her into a room. It's an elegant room with a desk, some furniture, and a bed.

They roughly shove her toward the table. One stands behind her, and pushes her back with his strong hand, compelling her to bend, face down on the table. Then he pushes with his feet against her ankles, spreading her legs, roughly. When she feels his fingers slip under her light dress and lower her panties, Gabriella starts struggling.

"No! No! What are you doing!", she cries out.

But he pulls down hard, and her panties slide down her long beautiful legs. She tries to resist, pushing with her hands against the table edge, but, while the first soldier shoves her head even harder against the table with one hand and with the other undoes his belt to expose his cock, the second grabs her wrists, first one and then the other, and dashes over to the other side of the table and pulls her arms forward. His hands grip her wrists like vices.

"Let him do it, baby!", he exclaims.

Not a second has passed when she feels the tip of his cock between her thighs. Gabriella panics. It's not the first time she has been fucked by a man. Indeed, when she wanted some money, for instance to buy herself a fine fabric to make an elegant dress to show off at parties, she has repeatedly sold her beautiful body. She has always preferred to do it with old men: they pay more for a young girl like her. And their cock is small, it's limp, she has to wank it with her hands, and even after that she barely feels it when it gets inside.

But when she feels the soldier's cock entering her, it's completely different. It's long, it's hard, it's thick, and her pussy is dry. Although he pushes his penis forcefully, it only enters halfway through and, feeling resistance, the soldier holds on to the edge of the table with his hands and pushes sharply.

This time for Gabriella it hurts, and she moans: "aaaaahhh".

It goes straight in, and he grunts with satisfaction, feeling his member wrapped in the warmth and softness of her pussy.

He waits a moment, gets it out a little, then gives her another sharp push. This time the sound of her pelvis hitting the edge of the table, the snap of his thighs against her thighs, and her moan of pain can be clearly heard: "AAAHH!"

And then again. And then again, each time trying to push his cock deeper inside. Gabriella starts whining, partly from the pain, partly from the shock. The soldier in front of her laughs for a second, then he says to her softly: "Let him do it, baby, he will be finished in a moment", and when she looks at him he can finally see the scar that disfigures his entire left cheek.

The soldier’s cock moves faster now, gliding on the small volume of ejaculate he made. It's hard, and he pushes roughly, enjoying her moans. It goes on and on. She feels him move and pump for several minutes - which seems like an eternity to her - until his cock gets hard and he growls again, his whole body stiffening. And then, she feels it when he cums, his hot jizz pumped deep inside her.

"Did you see that it didn't last long?"

The other soldier lets her hands free and moves around the table, while the first steps back and puts his cock back inside in trousers. Calmly he lowers his pants, then grabs Gabriella, still bending over, whimpering face down on the table, and turns her over. With his big hands he pushes her with her back on the table surface, her round butt on the edge and her legs almost dangling. With his right hand he grabs her left ankle and puts it on his shoulders, lifting her long, turned leg. She feels it and starts struggling.

The slap is sudden and hard, very hard: "AAHH!".

Then he puts his hand under her dress, searching for her right boob. When he feels the warm and soft flesh he tightens his grip, his dirty nails getting into her skin. For Gabriella it is as if they were tearing her tit off: "aaaAAAAHHHH!"

"Hey hey hey, baby, hey! Listen!" The soldier releases his grip a little. "You have two possibilities: either you let me do it, or I swear I kill you! I'll break both your arms, and then I'll tie you to a pole and kick you until all your bones crack! Understand? UNDERSTAND?" and his right hand grips her hard again, with all the strength. Gabriella moans again.

"If you understand, just nod, darling, nod, yes, with your head." The soldier lets go of his grip, looks at her: "just be good and quiet, and you'll see that everything will be fine."
He takes her ankle again and puts it on his shoulder. Gabriella feels the tip of his dick slip on her inner left thigh, her pussy is so exposed in this position. Grinning, he takes his cock with his hand and guides it between her labia and when he feels that it is in the right position, he pushes hard.

His cock enters: "aaaAAHH". He's big, much bigger than the one before. Hard.

He keeps pushing: "Fuck, how tight you are!" he murmurs looking at her, and gives a sharp blow. Gabriella moans again: "yes yes, you can scream, darling, it excites me a lot, but don't resist, or I'll break you all, I told you."

Gabriella tries to remain still, she doesn't move, as he starts building up his pace, looking at her straight in her green eyes from his position above her, the grin on his lips made even more malicious by the scar on his cheek.

Gabriella feels his cock moving. It's tough, it's big, and he seems to use it more to try to hurt her than to have pleasure. His strokes are sharp, given with force, varying in direction, his member sliding inside her always finding new places in her pussy. She feels his balls touch her between her thighs, every time he pushes, the dirty sound of the rape filling the room. And pain, pain in her labia, pain in her pussy. He leans over her, crudely lowers her dress to reveal her tits and with his hands kneads them while at the same time speeding up his pace: "Slap slap slap SLAP SLAP slap" .

He does not cum immediately. His stinking garlicky breath fills her nostrils as he bends forward, and starts licking her neck, then licks her chin, and finally sticks his hard tongue down her throat. Gabriella feels his tongue and cock inside her at the same time, while he fucks her like a rabbit in heat. Suddenly, he straightens his torso, slowing down his pace, his pelvis moving in wide movements now, slamming his cock between her legs. And then he bends down again, biting her neck. And the tongue is back in her throat again, the cock moving faster now, abrading her pussy. He keeps it up for a while longer, until he explodes, his hard cock spraying his hot cum inside her. Gabriella moans.

When he stands up, Gabriella remains where she is, her legs dangling, her dress raised on her thighs and exposing her pussy, and lowered from her shoulders and showing her tits.

The red bruises of his fingers on her flesh can be clearly seen. "Shit, that was an amazing fuck! I really needed it!"

The soldier raises his pants and looks at her. Gabriella feels his gaze on her pussy, but doesn't close her legs: it hurts down there. He grins, his usual satanic grin that deforms his features, then turns to the other: "Fetch the other guys. They should have a fair share as well!"
Well done!!!

Forty-five minutes pass before dawn, but for Gabriella they seem an eternity of pain and humiliation. Three more soldiers have come to rape her, in addition to the one who had gone to call them, and they have taken turns fucking her. Seeing her not resisting, they have moved her to the bed. Sometimes face up, sometimes face down. First the three new ones, then again the first two, a second try.

They taunt and insult her "THIEF!" "BITCH!" "TAKE THIS THIEF!", and encourage the soldier fucking her to hurt her with his cock. She has not resisted, her legs spread, taking the blows. In the meantime, from time to time one soldier reminds her that he would break her bones if she resisted.

When dawn breaks they hastily clothe her and shove her out. Gabriella can hardly walk. The five soldiers take her to the commander, who hasn't slept since they woke him up an hour earlier. His things are ready. He looks at Gabriella who is pushed into his room, the bag of gold coins still on the ground, and rages: "BITCH! Did you think you could come here to cheat the Romans of their prize?"

He slaps her hard, Gabriella does not scream, but her body shudders under the blow: "We have no time, otherwise you would end up nailed to the cross on the hill of Neptune!"

"Bring her to the yard" he shouts again, the authoritarian tone of someone used to being obeyed, and the soldiers shove her out of the room to a door that leads into the inner courtyard of the building.

They did not take the trouble to put her shoes back on and so, when she walks, Gabriella directly feels the rough but already warm sand under her naked feet. A gust of hot air blows on her cheeks. The skirt of her light green dress flutters over her long legs. Hands behind her back push her sharply.

"Call Rufo and Valerio Claudio. Tell him to bring two scourges, immediately!" he hears a voice behind him.

One of the soldiers grabs her arm and pulls her: "Move!"

There is already activity in the courtyard, the men are preparing to leave in a while. When they see the girl coming out, her blond hair and long legs attract attention. A pair of soldiers whistle, others simply follow her with their eyes, admiring her lithe body. They are pushing her towards one side of the courtyard, where there is a wooden log set in the ground, with two rings at the top. It is low, it reaches just below the height of her waist. At a nod from the centurion the two soldiers tie her wrists to the rings with some rope. She does not resist- she has understood that resisting leads only to more pain, but they tie the ropes tightly into her soft skin, hurting her, and she bites her lower lip so as not to moan. They have tied her to the short column in a way that forces her to stand with her back slightly bent over the column.

The commander, standing right behind them watches silently as the men tie up the girl. When they are finished, he calmly orders: "Strip her!" The men were waiting for nothing else - two of them rush at her. They could simply lower her robe, since she is naked underneath, but instead, with their dirty fingers, they tear it off her. They pull on the straps and rip them off, immediately exposing her firm boobs, topped by two dark pink nipples: "sttraappp". And then they pull down, tearing the fabric, revealing her flat stomach, her creamy back, her shaved pussy, her round ass, tearing the dress from the waist and pushing it down on the legs until it falls on the ground: "strraaaappp ssstrraapp sssstraaaap".

The soldiers ogle her nude body. The whole cohort approaches, even those that were at the fare end of the courtyard, recalled by the clamor, and let their gaze slide over her body. Her flesh is marked by the beatings she got.

Red finger bruises on her boobs, a red bruise on her ass and one on the belly. Tears have ruined her makeup, and her eye liner is no longer perfect, but her eyebrows are still tinted in green, matching her emerald eyes. Her lips are red. Gabriella moans softly and instinctively squeezes her legs. The soldiers can't see it, but she feels a little sperm flowing from her pussy on her inner thigh. The sperm of some of the soldiers who raped her and who now surround her.

Behind her, the two soldiers called by the commander arrive running. Valerio Claudio is blond, of Germanic origin, gray eyes, strong arms. Rufus is part of the Nubian legion team, tall, black, used to working in the farm fields and was a shepherd before joining the army. They are the legion's punishment team, and each of them carries a scourge.

The scourges they carry are terrible instruments of torture, the handles made in rough wood, three straps of dark leather, forty centimeters long, with frightening points of burnished metal at the tips, made to beat the flesh and tear it apart. At regular intervals along the straps, there are metal hooks or sharp pieces of rusty iron, horribly effective in tearing out the skin and the living flesh underneath. The weathering on the handle clearly indicates they have already been used in the past.

The soldiers gathered around to watch the oncoming torture get a hard-on just seeing those terrible objects designed to inflict horrible torments being displayed as the girl is bent helplessly over the column.

The commander looks around: "This girl you see here is a BITCH!"

He waits a moment, then he continues in a loud voice, he wants everyone in the yard to hear.

"She was caught red-handed while running off with a bag of gold coins. The gold of YOUR booty! The one for whom you gave your blood and sweat, the gold for you and your families, and this THIEF here wanted to take it away from you! "

Some of the soldiers in the courtyard approach, their expressions changed, they are frowning now. The commander continues, his voice echoing in the courtyard: "But we caught her, and now she will be punished for what she did!"

The commander makes two steps forward, grabs Gabriella by the hair and raises her head, compelling her to look at him: "What are you, a THIEF?"

Gabriella nods, terrified, only manages to say in a low voice: "Yes, yes, I am a thief. Mercy!"

My so-called comrades did not tell me they had quite a bit of fun with this poor thief. Seeing her naked bruised body bent over the low column, helplessly waiting for the scourge to tear at her sot flesh, makes me rock hard. Rufo, the soldier next to me, shouts (and spits) in my ear, "Look at those perky tits! I sure would like to twist them as I fuck her again!". Lucky bastard, he got first dibs last night ...

The centurion lets go of his grip and takes a few steps back. In the meanwhile the two soldiers take their positions on either side of the column, Rufus to the girl's right, about two meters away, Valerio Claudio to the left.

Gabriella does not see the first stroke arrive. At a nod from the commander the Nubian does not hesitate a moment: he thinks of the gold that could allow him to return home and live well, which this girl has tried to steal, and strikes with all his strength, taking a step forward to gain more momentum. The flagellum makes a brief "swisshhh" in the air, then "THUD! SPLAT" when the metal spikes hit the flesh, immediately followed by the straps with the pieces of iron fixtures.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The pain is instantaneous, excruciating. The tips hit Gabriella on the left side, just below her armpit, breaking the delicate skin with the violence of the blow, their weight and rough surface penetrating the underlying tissues. The straps wrap around her soft back, whipping her flesh, the pieces of metal boring and increasing the damage. When the flagellum is withdrawn, three deep red stripes dotted here and there with small wounds and with large scarlet patches at the tips, from which blood is already starting to trickle, testify to the lesions painting the girl's flesh.

The second blow comes immediately after - Valerio Claudio the Germanic does not want to wait. He starts from Gabriella's left and aims lower, the tips of the scourge hitting her flank at the level of her kidneys, tearing her skin and penetrating her tender flesh: " swhiiiiss THUUD SPLATT! "

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Under the blow, Gabriella arches her back as much as her bound wrists allow her, her pussy pushed towards the column, the pain exploding in her back and head. Just below the points of burnished metal, two hooks have entered the flesh and when the Germanic pulls back the scourge they tear off bits of meat, opening wounds that immediately fill with blood. Gabriella's scream of pain is never ending, as she feels her living flesh torn away.

Seeing her screaming and writhing under the blow, the Nubian waits a few seconds until her scream dies in her throat. Taking advantage of his stature and the girl's bent position, he inflicts his blow from top to bottom, the spikes hitting her just to the left of the spine, high on her back. The sound is duller this time "THHHHUUUUDDD", because one of the three metal spikes hits one of her shoulder blades, three red stripes, almost vertical, immediately appearing:

"aaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!".

The Germanic also waits a moment, and then he can't resist hitting her round ass. The whip fleetingly curves its way in the already warm air of the courtyard, and when it horizontally impacts her butt it penetrates the girl's firm flesh for a fraction of a second, and when it is roughly pulled away it leaves deep red wounds with jagged edges:

"AAAAAAAHHH uuuuuAAAAHHHHHHHH "

To Gabriella it seems like they are piercing her flesh with a hot knife and again her groan of pain explodes pitifully and echoes in the courtyard, the soldiers around her watching the scene, the tension rising, some clapping their hands, their cocks already very hard under the tunic.

The Nubian hits her in the middle of her back: "AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" the heavy tips striking the fragile body of the girl, the straps that leave wounds on her delicate skin and the small pieces of metal and the hooks that penetrate deeper. The Nubian thinks about the gold, he thinks of the girl who tried to steal it and wants to hurt her even more. Gabriella screams, screams, and screams from the pain. The deep cuts in her skin begins to ooze blood, down the curve of her round ass cheeks.

"UUUUUUUAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH" is the scream caused by the cruel blow by Valerio Claudio. He also aims at the center of her back, just above the kidneys, and the long cuts intersect and overlap on the previous ones. At the points where they intersect they penetrate more deeply, tearing at Gabriella's flesh.

The Nubian aims again at her left side. He steps forward to gain momentum and lets the scourge make a wide arc in the air: "swiiiisshhh!" The tips hit her on the ribs, on the side where the skin is thinner, and this time the sound is sharper:

"CCRRKKKTTTUUHHHUUD."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Gabriella's scream rises high, when the pain from her battered ribs explodes in her brain. The straps wrap around her entire left flank, tearing skin and delicate tissues. Sadistically, the Nubian waits a moment before pulling back the scourge, and when he does, feeling resistance, he pulls horizontally, so that the small hooks penetrate into her living flesh tearing it into small pieces. For Gabriella it is like being skinned alive; she feels distinctly each individual hook tearing at her flesh, and screams out in agony:

"aaaaAAHHH uuuAAAAAHHH AAAAAHHHHHH" three long and distressing screams.

After having dealt with the Iceni rebels in Brittania, nothing shocks me anymore. Not even the sight of this wretch being flayed to death. I am immune to her cries of pain and moans of agony. Exactly the reverse in fact. Her gasping, the twisting of her body as she reacts to a blow or tries to avoid the next one, appeals to my sadistic instinct. Now if only the retards will not scourge her to death...

I'm actually wincing as I read this. As a fantasy I still find this very erotic but the reality of it is horrible to contemplate.

yes, the reality would be horrible, and I am trying to describe it realistically. Hope I am giving just a glimpse of what would be. But, anyhow, this is fantasy, and I hope that for you is veeeeery erotic (know what I mean, ahahahah!) :)

Kisses, kisses, kisses
G.

yes, the reality would be horrible, and I am trying to describe it realistically. Hope I am giving just a glimpse of what would be. But, anyhow, this is fantasy, and I hope that for you is veeeeery erotic (know what I mean, ahahahah!) :)

Kisses, kisses, kisses
G.

If a man had written this, I might consider it overly sadistic....but written by a woman, about her own ordeal, it is VERY erotic.

Back
Top Bottom