Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's also very erotic to consider what your own reactions are as you write this story.

well, about my reactions I have always said that if (IF) it would be possible for me undergo a real Roman crucifixion, or similar tortures, maybe die on the cross among unbelievable torments and then, magically, get up in perfect health, I would do it. No doubt. I would love to suffer for the pleasure of the men around me, even if the second after the torture begins I would be in incredible pain and probably want to get out of that as soon as possibile.

About the description being cruel, do you really think it is? Ancient times were much more violent than now. Soldiers were used to kill enemies, and be killed, by shoving a sword in their guts, and watch them die in front of them. They were used to all kinds of violence. What I describe here is a torture, thought and designed to be cruel and inflict pain, namely what they did to criminals. Executioners, moreover, most probably were chosen among sadistic men. So, my first feeling is ithat I am being realistic.

But the important point is that you enjoy this! :)

Kisses!
G.

This is a great story. The Romans must have liked torturing this beauty. Maybe she could have been tortured more slowly. But I like the intensity. But her sweet belly and her tits have not got nothing. All in all, geourgeous!:kiss:

There is no time for a slow torture, they are leaving quite soon! Anyhow this is the punishment of a petty thief, slow torture would be too cruel! :p Thank you very much for you comment! :)

This is a great story. The Romans must have liked torturing this beauty. Maybe she could have been tortured more slowly. But I like the intensity. But her sweet belly and her tits have not got nothing. All in all, geourgeous!:kiss:

I agree, great story.

Slow torture is wonderful (one of the best parts of crucifixion, after all) but as far as quickies go, this one is fantastic. It's not like a swift beheading or bullet to the head or anything. She is suffering for her crime.

In terms of her belly & tits... it ain't over yet. :devil:

Keep up the great work, Gabriella. :thumbup:

I agree, great story.

Slow torture is wonderful (one of the best parts of crucifixion, after all) but as far as quickies go, this one is fantastic. It's not like a swift beheading or bullet to the head or anything. She is suffering for her crime.

In terms of her belly & tits... it ain't over yet. :devil:

Keep up the great work, Gabriella. :thumbup:

That is very kind of you, Joey, thanks! :)

The Germanic strikes her bloodied back, higher this time, and where the straps hit they open new wounds which spray scarlet blood in the air, while the tips and the metal open additional new wounds in the girl's back: "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHUUUUAAAAHHHH!"

Her pain is immense, blinding, and she clutches the column to avoid falling, shaken by the force of the blows. Around her, the soldiers enjoy the show, not losing a moment. They look at her as she writhes under the whip, they look at her firm boobs and turgid nipples, they look at her long and splendid legs, they look at her round ass, and they make dirty comments: "Look what a bitch!" "Give me five minutes, and I'll punish her with my cock!" "Look at her thighs, look at that ass, who knows how many stallions have mounted her". Others incite the lictors to hurt her: "Come on, Valerio, stronger!" "Yes, make her scream, louder!" Others simply insult her: "Bitch, take this!" "THIEF, thief, take what you deserve!" Others clap their hands, or shout when another shot is struck. Everyone now has a hard cock, and some quietly, his hand under his tunic, wank it while enjoying the girl's torture.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rufus strikes another blow, and this lands down at the base of her back, where a little blood had accumulated over the curve of her round ass. Another resulting spray of blood - while the tips and metal penetrate her flesh, wounding the girl again. She arches her back as much as she can: "AAAHH Meeeercy mercy AAAAAAAHHHH !!"

The other immediately hits her, when Gabriella is still screaming for mercy. The blow hits her between the ribs and her side, the tips that dig into her skin, the hooks that tear bits of flesh from her back, the blood that begins to pour out more copiously now, her high-pitched scream becoming hoarse from her throat - she has shouted and yelled so much: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Nubian hits her ass. The hatred for the girl does not prevent him from feeling even his cock harden by the pleasure of hurting the girl, hitting her with force, torturing her with his lash and his hands. The straps penetrate Gabriella's firm flesh, leaving three long and deep cuts, with unstuck edges. The groan she emits is inhuman: "UUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gabriella frantically clings to the column.

Valerio sees the whip pulled back, sees the pieces of meat ripped back and aims downwards. The scourge hits the poor woman's thighs, they wrap around her, and the tips penetrate the side of the right leg. Gabriella screams: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She is incredulous that the pain continues to grow, that they can always find new places in her body to inflict this torture, incredulous that these men feel so much pleasure in slowly slaughtering a girl. The blow, hitting her behind her legs, suddenly bends her knees, which slam painfully against the column, and she falls to her knees, while the soldier pulls back the scourge, leaving three wounds on her tender flesh. Gabriella tries to hold on to stop the fall, but fails. The ropes that bind her wrists hold her torso up, and when she falls, her knees and legs get wet with the blood, her blood, spilled on to the sand.

Rufus stops. Gabriella is on her knees, clinging to the column, her back ravaged by frightening wounds, the blood slowly running down her hips and legs. She pants. Then she yells: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams not because someone has hit her, but because the pain is too strong, because it keeps on exploding in her head, because her back is battered by deep wounds carved in her living flesh, because she feels like wearing a cloak of fire and pain: "aaaaaAAAAAHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The soldier looks at his commander. Behind him he clearly hears the grunt of pleasure of a man who has just cum in his pants at watching the girl tortured in this way. The centurion observes for a moment the frightening wounds on the girl's back, then he thinks of the gold, of the annoyance of having been woken up in the middle of the night: "What are you waiting for, bastard? Continue!"

The Nubian strikes another blow, high in the middle of her back. Gabriella clearly feels the points, the hooks and the straps penetrate her living flesh, and she is shaken by pain, her arms stiffening, her fingers clawing like a hook while screaming: "AAAAAUUUUUAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!". Nearby a man whispers: "fuck!" for the surprise and the pleasure of seeing this additional cruelty inflicted on the girl.

The next shot comes on her white and once creamy shoulders. The tips mark the flesh there, entering under the skin, bringing her still new agony: "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" When the Germanic pulls back the whip, one of the hooks gets caught in her hair, and she feels her head pulling hard as she screams.

Rufus searches for a shred of untouched skin to strike it and he spots it on her left shoulder, right at the junction with the thin arm, and aims there, with all his strength. Again Gabriella feels the tips entering her flesh, again she feels her skin torn to pieces, she feels the strips of leather cutting through her skin and it feels like they are taking it off with a hot knife:

"aaaaRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Valerio hesitates, then decides where to strike his next blow. He takes a step back, and then two steps forward, to be able to give it with maximum force, to create maximum damage, to provide the girl with maximum pain. The spikes hit the ribs to the right of her spine: "ssswiiissshhh BBUUUMMMCCRAAACCKK!" the noise resounds loudly in the courtyard, but the girl's cry of pain resounds even louder and higher: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The straps hit her on the flesh already battered by the previous blows, spraying blood while digging deeper into her flesh, the hooks devastating it, the tips tearing it apart. The pain explodes in her head and deep in her soul, and seems to go on forever. And she screams again and again: "aaaAAAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" until she feels her head spin, her heart pounding, her breathing gasping until she can take no more. Gabriella closes her eyes and faints.

I get a massive erection on seeing this woman dance as the scourge is applied. I can see that, like me, most of the soldiers are rubbing their crotches. I lean against a wall for support as see Gabriella contort and howl in pain as the straps wrap around her stomach - my dick feels like it is going to explode. How I would like to tear this dirty thieving whore apart! I am jealous that the Nubian is having all the fun. I want to grab the whip from his hand and scourge you on your chest. I want to see the leather strap wrapping around your sides and the hooks embedding in your breasts. Then I suddenly pull the whip out, making you turn towards me with the shock of the pain as the hooks release your wobbling boobs, leaving deep furrows in what was once pristine pale flesh. Then, as you are still tied to the low column and howling with pain, I will take you there and then. Fuck this useless whore.
I am sure that most soldiers are thinking of doing all sorts of painful things to your ravaged body....

The Germanic strikes her bloodied back, higher this time, and where the straps hit they open new wounds which spray scarlet blood in the air, while the tips and the metal open additional new wounds in the girl's back: "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHUUUUAAAAHHHH!"

Her pain is immense, blinding, and she clutches the column to avoid falling, shaken by the force of the blows. Around her, the soldiers enjoy the show, not losing a moment. They look at her as she writhes under the whip, they look at her firm boobs and turgid nipples, they look at her long and splendid legs, they look at her round ass, and they make dirty comments: "Look what a bitch!" "Give me five minutes, and I'll punish her with my cock!" "Look at her thighs, look at that ass, who knows how many stallions have mounted her". Others incite the lictors to hurt her: "Come on, Valerio, stronger!" "Yes, make her scream, louder!" Others simply insult her: "Bitch, take this!" "THIEF, thief, take what you deserve!" Others clap their hands, or shout when another shot is struck. Everyone now has a hard cock, and some quietly, his hand under his tunic, wank it while enjoying the girl's torture.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rufus strikes another blow, and this lands down at the base of her back, where a little blood had accumulated over the curve of her round ass. Another resulting spray of blood - while the tips and metal penetrate her flesh, wounding the girl again. She arches her back as much as she can: "AAAHH Meeeercy mercy AAAAAAAHHHH !!"

The other immediately hits her, when Gabriella is still screaming for mercy. The blow hits her between the ribs and her side, the tips that dig into her skin, the hooks that tear bits of flesh from her back, the blood that begins to pour out more copiously now, her high-pitched scream becoming hoarse from her throat - she has shouted and yelled so much: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Nubian hits her ass. The hatred for the girl does not prevent him from feeling even his cock harden by the pleasure of hurting the girl, hitting her with force, torturing her with his lash and his hands. The straps penetrate Gabriella's firm flesh, leaving three long and deep cuts, with unstuck edges. The groan she emits is inhuman: "UUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gabriella frantically clings to the column.

Valerio sees the whip pulled back, sees the pieces of meat ripped back and aims downwards. The scourge hits the poor woman's thighs, they wrap around her, and the tips penetrate the side of the right leg. Gabriella screams: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She is incredulous that the pain continues to grow, that they can always find new places in her body to inflict this torture, incredulous that these men feel so much pleasure in slowly slaughtering a girl. The blow, hitting her behind her legs, suddenly bends her knees, which slam painfully against the column, and she falls to her knees, while the soldier pulls back the scourge, leaving three wounds on her tender flesh. Gabriella tries to hold on to stop the fall, but fails. The ropes that bind her wrists hold her torso up, and when she falls, her knees and legs get wet with the blood, her blood, spilled on to the sand.

Rufus stops. Gabriella is on her knees, clinging to the column, her back ravaged by frightening wounds, the blood slowly running down her hips and legs. She pants. Then she yells: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams not because someone has hit her, but because the pain is too strong, because it keeps on exploding in her head, because her back is battered by deep wounds carved in her living flesh, because she feels like wearing a cloak of fire and pain: "aaaaaAAAAAHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The soldier looks at his commander. Behind him he clearly hears the grunt of pleasure of a man who has just cum in his pants at watching the girl tortured in this way. The centurion observes for a moment the frightening wounds on the girl's back, then he thinks of the gold, of the annoyance of having been woken up in the middle of the night: "What are you waiting for, bastard? Continue!"

The Nubian strikes another blow, high in the middle of her back. Gabriella clearly feels the points, the hooks and the straps penetrate her living flesh, and she is shaken by pain, her arms stiffening, her fingers clawing like a hook while screaming: "AAAAAUUUUUAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!". Nearby a man whispers: "fuck!" for the surprise and the pleasure of seeing this additional cruelty inflicted on the girl.

The next shot comes on her white and once creamy shoulders. The tips mark the flesh there, entering under the skin, bringing her still new agony: "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" When the Germanic pulls back the whip, one of the hooks gets caught in her hair, and she feels her head pulling hard as she screams.

Rufus searches for a shred of untouched skin to strike it and he spots it on her left shoulder, right at the junction with the thin arm, and aims there, with all his strength. Again Gabriella feels the tips entering her flesh, again she feels her skin torn to pieces, she feels the strips of leather cutting through her skin and it feels like they are taking it off with a hot knife:

Valerio hesitates, then decides where to strike his next blow. He takes a step back, and then two steps forward, to be able to give it with maximum force, to create maximum damage, to provide the girl with maximum pain. The spikes hit the ribs to the right of her spine: "ssswiiissshhh BBUUUMMMCCRAAACCKK!" the noise resounds loudly in the courtyard, but the girl's cry of pain resounds even louder and higher: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The straps hit her on the flesh already battered by the previous blows, spraying blood while digging deeper into her flesh, the hooks devastating it, the tips tearing it apart. The pain explodes in her head and deep in her soul, and seems to go on forever. And she screams again and again: "aaaAAAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" until she feels her head spin, her heart pounding, her breathing gasping until she can take no more. Gabriella closes her eyes and faints.

Absolutely incredible writing! So vivid! It seems like you've actually somehow experienced this horrific ordeal for real. So powerful on so many levels.

superb story, I wonder if I was in her place, despite my masochism, if I could come to enjoy, maybe at the beginning of the punishment, but then I will surely be in agony like this poor woman, wishing to die very quickly

superb story, I wonder if I was in her place, despite my masochism, if I could come to enjoy, maybe at the beginning of the punishment, but then I will surely be in agony like this poor woman, wishing to die very quickly

I do not know either, Nicole. As I told a few times, I would do this for real if (IF) magically at the end I could get out in perfect health. But I am pretty sure that the second after the ordeal begins I would scream to be freed: these tortures are too much for anybody to endure...

Back
Top Bottom