Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Commander, we will leave in half an hour. Let the men relieve themselves. We are going to march for days!" It is his deputy who has approached him, just before he was about to give the order to resume hitting her, to scourge her battered body again. Gabriella is there, unconscious, her crimson blood flowing slowly down her hips, dripping slowly onto the sand and accumulating in puddles, her life ebbing away with it. The deputy approaches her, grabs her blonde hair and turns her head towards him. She doesn't open her eyes, but breathes slowly, gasping. He watches again the horrible wounds on his back, then he turns to his commander: "She's already half dead sir. She'll die in a while. Let's give the men some relief."

The centurion hesitates. He has enjoyed seeing her writhing and screaming under the whiplashes, it excited him. His cock is very hard, too. "But now she is on the ground" he thinks "she will not get up, there is little fun now, and she's got her lesson."

He nods, and immediately his deputy gives orders to untie her. No need to shout at the men. As soon as they see the nod of their leader, they hurry up around the pole, like a pack of wolves that finally could reach their prey. There are many, five or six. They quickly untie the ropes around her wrists, take her by the arms and lift her. At the beginning she is a dead weight, and they have to pass her arms over the shoulders of two of the soldiers to support her, then one approaches and starts slapping her face: "Hey hey, wake up ... wake up, hey hey, come on, up up! "

A few seconds pass and Gabriella opens her eyes. She breathes heavily, then a groan of pain comes from her lips, which becomes stronger and higher: "aaaahh aaaahhh AAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHH!" she shouts when the excruciating pain of her flagellated back explodes again in her head. They start dragging her, they move towards the palace, drops of blood falling down her long legs and, from time to time, wetting the sand. The deputy realizes where they are going and stops them: "Not there! Go to the warehouse, or to the horse stable!" They change direction, and a man behind her looks her round ass and takes the opportunity to give her a resounding spanking, which echoes in the courtyard.

They push her into the stable. The stench is intense, it wakes her up even more, her eyes look around, picking up some details: straw, here and there, the horses, on the far side, and poles marking the stalls. Then she closes his eyes and moans again, they have shoved her, a hand of the soldiers on her back, right on one of the deep wounds: "aaaaAAAAHHH AAAAAHHHH". Her whole back is on fire, her legs, her shoulders. The pain is excruciating, terrible, she feels weak, her head is spinning, she struggles to breathe, her ribs hurt like hell.

"Where do we put her?" she hears a voice behind her say. "There, there," says another. One takes a blanket from a horse, throws it on the ground. They push Gabriella abruptly, they make her kneel, then they put a wooden box in front of her thighs, and they bend her over it. A soldier behind her spreads her legs. She does not resist. She has no strength left, barely able to remain conscious.

"Come on, bugger her, make her scream!" a voice says somewhere around Gabriella, perhaps to her right. A soldier approaches quickly, she feels his hands spread her buttocks. She feels the tip of his cock pressing on her ass, and tries to wriggle: "nnnaahhhhh", but her movement is weak, and, as soon as she tries to straighten her back the wounds, the damaged muscles, the torn skin, the bruised ribs cause an explosion in her head of a cacophony of blinding pain. Someone grabs her hair: "stay calm, little one."

The soldier's cock suddenly enters her, and it's as if a wooden pole had been inserted into her hitherto virgin ass. The soldier has spat on his hand and lubricated his cock with it, but, nevertheless, the muscles of her small hole open up in sharp pain as the soldier pushes to violently sodomize her: "aaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!". The expression on her face reveals all her pain and her wonder at this new way to torment her.

The soldier starts pumping hard, letting his long hard cock move inside her, while he and the others enjoy the cries of pain of the girl, who vainly tries to break free from the brute that dominates her and is wildly penetrating her. Another soldier takes a whip used for the horses, thin, long and flexible, and strikes her on the back with incredible cruelty, taking care to hit one of the hideous wounds that devastate her tender flesh. The scream is horrifying: "aaaaarrrAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and resounds loudly in the stable, but it is immediately submerged by the screams of excited soldiers: "Come on, come on!", From the insults: "Whore, you deserved it!", From the rhythmic noise of the fuck: "flock flock flock"

They hit her again. And again. And again. And every time she yells: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH", blinded by pain, her blood wetting the clothes, the faces and the hands of the soldiers, and eliciting laughter. He keeps on fucking her wildly, his hard cock wrapped and massaged by her tender flesh, excited by the screams of the girl writhing in pain just between his hands. He explodes almost immediately, his sperm invading her ass, hot and sticky. When he gets out of her, she remains inert on the box, gasping.

The soldiers watch at her for a moment. Then, immediately, the second soldier arrives: it is Rufus, the Nubian who whipped her when she was tied to the pole. He lowers his pants and the black cock is there, straight and rock hard, some white liquid revealing that he has already cum, or at least was about to do it. He kneels, to find the right position. Gabriella is there, she doesn't move, she breathes heavily, her eyes closed.

Just when he is about to press against her asshole, a soldier approaches Gabriella in front, lifts her head by her blond hair, and passes a bottle with salts under her nose. The disgusting smell of rotten eggs penetrates her nostrils. She suddenly opens her eyes and gasps, taking deep breaths, clearing up her brain. It is then that Rufus leans on his weight and presses hard. Gabriella feels the piercing pain of the penetration, and the cock that gets inside her, long, rock hard. This time the muscles of her asshole can't accommodate the big cock that is entering, and her asshole tears apart as she is ass-raped, a gush of blood streaming from her tortured hole. Gabriella screams desperately: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" while a soldier takes the opportunity and lashes her again, on her battered shoulders.

The force of the blow pushes her against the wooden box, just as Rufus grunts with pleasure at feeling his member wrapped in her flesh. He waits a moment, and then starts pumping, with sharp and firm strokes, feeling the girl's body shudder every time he pushes in. The soldiers around watch the scene and insult her: "Come on, force it, smash it" "Break her ass!" Then one takes the whip and cruelly strikes her, three times, hitting the skin torn by deep wounds, rejoicing at the blood that soaks the whip, at the screams of pain of her, who finds just the strength just to lift the torso, showing in the movement her turgid tits : "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH aaaaaaaaAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

They go on for some minutes, the Nubian fucking her violently, the soldiers hitting her with the whip on her macerated back. The scene is hellish. A small blonde girl, her back devastated by the flagrum, her tender flesh streaked with deep crimson furrows, her skin and underlying tissues gouged out where the hooks and the metallic shards have bite bitten her meat. Around her the soldiers, savoring her suffering, reaching in turn for her, to slap her on her face, to dig their dirty nails in the wounds in her back, to reach down and grope her tits and tweak her nipples, to hit her with the whip and make her scream her distressing screams. And in the meantime a big black man behind her keeps her legs and buttocks spread and pumps her hard, leaning on with his weight on her to have his member, coated with the warm blood from her broken arsehole, penetrate her to the hilt.

Gabriella dies while Rufus is buggering her, his hard and long black cock deep in her tender flesh. They have just given her another lash on her back, and now her heart seems to beat wildly, and suddenly her vision becomes blurred. She tries to inhale, but she fails, her lungs suddenly seem not to work. She feels piercing pangs in her heart, and she cries in pain, a muffled cry, now she has little air in her lungs: "aaaaHHHH AhhhhAAHHH". Rufus continues to pump, his hard cock that moves rhythmically and smashes her ass, and she moans again, her last screams that progressively die in her throat: "aaahh AAAHH AAHh AH ..."

Gabriella collapses on the box, her eyes wide open. She no longer breathes. Rufus feels that the girl has suddenly become a dead weight, but he keeps on, his balls stiffening at the base of his cock just before he explodes, the last blows given violently on the girl's flesh. When he has flooded her ass with his cum, he gets out of her. A soldier approaches her. He passes the salts back under her nose, but fails to provoke any reaction. He feels her breath. He feels her throat to find any beating. Nothing.

"The whore is dead. Let's go!" And they leave towards the exit, leaving the ravaged and bloodied naked body of Gabriella lying motionless in the dirt.

Last edited:
carloscruz
Magistrate

Today at 5:53 PM
Gabriella your stoty It is VERY well written. Your descriptions are very good. You really have a good style, even in English.
I bet you could write beautifully in Italian. And not just about sex.
On the other hand I hate raping and cruelty to women. I could never get and erection if a woman is telling me “NO PLEASE”
It is true that beautiful women, like you, being tortured and crucified excites me a lot when they are excited by it.
But this is a fantasy and knowing that you get excited by it, it excites me too!
Congratulations!

carloscruz
Magistrate

Today at 5:53 PM
Gabriella your stoty It is VERY well written. Your descriptions are very good. You really have a good style, even in English.
I bet you could write beautifully in Italian. And not just about sex.
On the other hand I hate raping and cruelty to women. I could never get and erection if a woman is telling me “NO PLEASE”
It is true that beautiful women, like you, being tortured and crucified excites me a lot when they are excited by it.
But this is a fantasy and knowing that you get excited by it, it excites me too!
Congratulations!
Totally agree. This is all fantasy, graphic but still fantasy!

You are welcome querida!
And I share your dark desires:

well, about my reactions I have always said that if (IF) it would be possible for me undergo a real Roman crucifixion, or similar tortures, maybe die on the cross among unbelievable torments and then, magically, get up in perfect health, I would do it. No doubt. I would love to suffer for the pleasure of the men around me, even if the second after the torture begins I would be in incredible pain and probably want to get out of that as soon as possibile.

If it were possible I would ask for a cross next to yours and share your execution.
I don’t specially like a bloody scourging, but I would take a good whipping.
I am sure my exhibitionist and (sometimes) submissive mind would enjoy a lot the via crucis. Much more if shared with other eager condemned. Specially if some were women like Gabriella or any other of the ladies I have been crucified with before in our fantasies.
My erection under the loincloth would betray my perversion.
Then the public crucifixion, nailed naked in my cross.
The idea of the audience enjoying my pain and humiliation being a huge turn on for my sick mind, I will offer myself to them.
Like Gabriella, I am sure the moment the torment begins I would regret it, but if I could “get up in perfect health” like her,I would do it without hesitation!

Last edited:
Gabriella dies while Rufus is buggering her, his hard and long black cock deep in her tender flesh. They have just given her another lash on her back, and now her heart seems to beat wildly, and suddenly her vision becomes blurred. She tries to inhale, but she fails, her lungs suddenly seem not to work. She feels piercing pangs in her heart, and she cries in pain, a muffled cry, now she has little air in her lungs: "aaaaHHHH AhhhhAAHHH". Rufus continues to pump, his hard cock that moves rhythmically and smashes her ass, and she moans again, her last screams that progressively die in her throat: "aaahh AAAHH AAHh AH ..."

Surrounded by people, including one of them inside her, yet she died all alone.

Wonderfully written, Gabriella, from start to finish. :clap:

Perhaps the title should read "Gabriella flogged and raped to death"? It seemed that both played their part in the end.

Those scourges are intense tools of pain - even if she had only been given a small taste of them, it would have been agony and possibly death from infection. But as it is, she had aroused the anger of a whole legion, so there was no holding back. Little use in taking a known thief as a slave, after all.

Forty-five minutes pass before dawn, but for Gabriella they seem an eternity of pain and humiliation. Three more soldiers have come to rape her, in addition to the one who had gone to call them, and they have taken turns fucking her. Seeing her not resisting, they have moved her to the bed. Sometimes face up, sometimes face down. First the three new ones, then again the first two, a second try.

They taunt and insult her "THIEF!" "BITCH!" "TAKE THIS THIEF!", and encourage the soldier fucking her to hurt her with his cock. She has not resisted, her legs spread, taking the blows. In the meantime, from time to time one soldier reminds her that he would break her bones if she resisted.

When dawn breaks they hastily clothe her and shove her out. Gabriella can hardly walk. The five soldiers take her to the commander, who hasn't slept since they woke him up an hour earlier. His things are ready. He looks at Gabriella who is pushed into his room, the bag of gold coins still on the ground, and rages: "BITCH! Did you think you could come here to cheat the Romans of their prize?"

He slaps her hard, Gabriella does not scream, but her body shudders under the blow: "We have no time, otherwise you would end up nailed to the cross on the hill of Neptune!"

"Bring her to the yard" he shouts again, the authoritarian tone of someone used to being obeyed, and the soldiers shove her out of the room to a door that leads into the inner courtyard of the building.

They did not take the trouble to put her shoes back on and so, when she walks, Gabriella directly feels the rough but already warm sand under her naked feet. A gust of hot air blows on her cheeks. The skirt of her light green dress flutters over her long legs. Hands behind her back push her sharply.

"Call Rufo and Valerio Claudio. Tell him to bring two scourges, immediately!" he hears a voice behind him.

One of the soldiers grabs her arm and pulls her: "Move!"

There is already activity in the courtyard, the men are preparing to leave in a while. When they see the girl coming out, her blond hair and long legs attract attention. A pair of soldiers whistle, others simply follow her with their eyes, admiring her lithe body. They are pushing her towards one side of the courtyard, where there is a wooden log set in the ground, with two rings at the top. It is low, it reaches just below the height of her waist. At a nod from the centurion the two soldiers tie her wrists to the rings with some rope. She does not resist- she has understood that resisting leads only to more pain, but they tie the ropes tightly into her soft skin, hurting her, and she bites her lower lip so as not to moan. They have tied her to the short column in a way that forces her to stand with her back slightly bent over the column.

The commander, standing right behind them watches silently as the men tie up the girl. When they are finished, he calmly orders: "Strip her!" The men were waiting for nothing else - two of them rush at her. They could simply lower her robe, since she is naked underneath, but instead, with their dirty fingers, they tear it off her. They pull on the straps and rip them off, immediately exposing her firm boobs, topped by two dark pink nipples: "sttraappp". And then they pull down, tearing the fabric, revealing her flat stomach, her creamy back, her shaved pussy, her round ass, tearing the dress from the waist and pushing it down on the legs until it falls on the ground: "strraaaappp ssstrraapp sssstraaaap".

The soldiers ogle her nude body. The whole cohort approaches, even those that were at the fare end of the courtyard, recalled by the clamor, and let their gaze slide over her body. Her flesh is marked by the beatings she got.

Red finger bruises on her boobs, a red bruise on her ass and one on the belly. Tears have ruined her makeup, and her eye liner is no longer perfect, but her eyebrows are still tinted in green, matching her emerald eyes. Her lips are red. Gabriella moans softly and instinctively squeezes her legs. The soldiers can't see it, but she feels a little sperm flowing from her pussy on her inner thigh. The sperm of some of the soldiers who raped her and who now surround her.

Behind her, the two soldiers called by the commander arrive running. Valerio Claudio is blond, of Germanic origin, gray eyes, strong arms. Rufus is part of the Nubian legion team, tall, black, used to working in the farm fields and was a shepherd before joining the army. They are the legion's punishment team, and each of them carries a scourge.

The scourges they carry are terrible instruments of torture, the handles made in rough wood, three straps of dark leather, forty centimeters long, with frightening points of burnished metal at the tips, made to beat the flesh and tear it apart. At regular intervals along the straps, there are metal hooks or sharp pieces of rusty iron, horribly effective in tearing out the skin and the living flesh underneath. The weathering on the handle clearly indicates they have already been used in the past.

The soldiers gathered around to watch the oncoming torture get a hard-on just seeing those terrible objects designed to inflict horrible torments being displayed as the girl is bent helplessly over the column.

The commander looks around: "This girl you see here is a BITCH!"

He waits a moment, then he continues in a loud voice, he wants everyone in the yard to hear.

"She was caught red-handed while running off with a bag of gold coins. The gold of YOUR booty! The one for whom you gave your blood and sweat, the gold for you and your families, and this THIEF here wanted to take it away from you! "

Some of the soldiers in the courtyard approach, their expressions changed, they are frowning now. The commander continues, his voice echoing in the courtyard: "But we caught her, and now she will be punished for what she did!"

The commander makes two steps forward, grabs Gabriella by the hair and raises her head, compelling her to look at him: "What are you, a THIEF?"

Gabriella nods, terrified, only manages to say in a low voice: "Yes, yes, I am a thief. Mercy!"
The commander looks around: "This girl you see here is a BITCH!"

He waits a moment, then he continues in a loud voice, he wants everyone in the yard to hear.
Madiosi-2020-002-Gabriella2.jpg
"She was caught red-handed while running off with a bag of gold coins. The gold of YOUR booty! The one for whom you gave your blood and sweat, the gold for you and your families, and this THIEF here wanted to take it away from you! "

The centurion lets go of his grip and takes a few steps back. In the meanwhile the two soldiers take their positions on either side of the column, Rufus to the girl's right, about two meters away, Valerio Claudio to the left.

Gabriella does not see the first stroke arrive. At a nod from the commander the Nubian does not hesitate a moment: he thinks of the gold that could allow him to return home and live well, which this girl has tried to steal, and strikes with all his strength, taking a step forward to gain more momentum. The flagellum makes a brief "swisshhh" in the air, then "THUD! SPLAT" when the metal spikes hit the flesh, immediately followed by the straps with the pieces of iron fixtures.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The pain is instantaneous, excruciating. The tips hit Gabriella on the left side, just below her armpit, breaking the delicate skin with the violence of the blow, their weight and rough surface penetrating the underlying tissues. The straps wrap around her soft back, whipping her flesh, the pieces of metal boring and increasing the damage. When the flagellum is withdrawn, three deep red stripes dotted here and there with small wounds and with large scarlet patches at the tips, from which blood is already starting to trickle, testify to the lesions painting the girl's flesh.

The second blow comes immediately after - Valerio Claudio the Germanic does not want to wait. He starts from Gabriella's left and aims lower, the tips of the scourge hitting her flank at the level of her kidneys, tearing her skin and penetrating her tender flesh: " swhiiiiss THUUD SPLATT! "

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Under the blow, Gabriella arches her back as much as her bound wrists allow her, her pussy pushed towards the column, the pain exploding in her back and head. Just below the points of burnished metal, two hooks have entered the flesh and when the Germanic pulls back the scourge they tear off bits of meat, opening wounds that immediately fill with blood. Gabriella's scream of pain is never ending, as she feels her living flesh torn away.

Seeing her screaming and writhing under the blow, the Nubian waits a few seconds until her scream dies in her throat. Taking advantage of his stature and the girl's bent position, he inflicts his blow from top to bottom, the spikes hitting her just to the left of the spine, high on her back. The sound is duller this time "THHHHUUUUDDD", because one of the three metal spikes hits one of her shoulder blades, three red stripes, almost vertical, immediately appearing:

"aaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!".

The Germanic also waits a moment, and then he can't resist hitting her round ass. The whip fleetingly curves its way in the already warm air of the courtyard, and when it horizontally impacts her butt it penetrates the girl's firm flesh for a fraction of a second, and when it is roughly pulled away it leaves deep red wounds with jagged edges:

"AAAAAAAHHH uuuuuAAAAHHHHHHHH "

To Gabriella it seems like they are piercing her flesh with a hot knife and again her groan of pain explodes pitifully and echoes in the courtyard, the soldiers around her watching the scene, the tension rising, some clapping their hands, their cocks already very hard under the tunic.

The Nubian hits her in the middle of her back: "AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" the heavy tips striking the fragile body of the girl, the straps that leave wounds on her delicate skin and the small pieces of metal and the hooks that penetrate deeper. The Nubian thinks about the gold, he thinks of the girl who tried to steal it and wants to hurt her even more. Gabriella screams, screams, and screams from the pain. The deep cuts in her skin begins to ooze blood, down the curve of her round ass cheeks.

"UUUUUUUAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH" is the scream caused by the cruel blow by Valerio Claudio. He also aims at the center of her back, just above the kidneys, and the long cuts intersect and overlap on the previous ones. At the points where they intersect they penetrate more deeply, tearing at Gabriella's flesh.

The Nubian aims again at her left side. He steps forward to gain momentum and lets the scourge make a wide arc in the air: "swiiiisshhh!" The tips hit her on the ribs, on the side where the skin is thinner, and this time the sound is sharper:

"CCRRKKKTTTUUHHHUUD."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Gabriella's scream rises high, when the pain from her battered ribs explodes in her brain. The straps wrap around her entire left flank, tearing skin and delicate tissues. Sadistically, the Nubian waits a moment before pulling back the scourge, and when he does, feeling resistance, he pulls horizontally, so that the small hooks penetrate into her living flesh tearing it into small pieces. For Gabriella it is like being skinned alive; she feels distinctly each individual hook tearing at her flesh, and screams out in agony:

"aaaaAAHHH uuuAAAAAHHH AAAAAHHHHHH" three long and distressing screams.
The second blow comes immediately after - Valerio Claudio the Germanic does not want to wait. He starts from Gabriella's left and aims lower, the tips of the scourge hitting her flank at the level of her kidneys, tearing her skin and penetrating her tender flesh: " swhiiiiss THUUD SPLATT! "
Madiosi-2020-003-Gabriella3.jpg
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Back
Top Bottom