Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe a part of the reason why people seem to not like it could be because it'd quite a nuisance to depict the blood in 3d art, while not too many erotic actresses willingly submit themselves to such a scene.

Yeah, I'm certainly not a fan of people actually bleeding for our pleasure, but fictional? Yes please! And jucundus, you've done such an amazing job of making it look realistic. Very well done. :clap:

Thank you for the feedback, it is what keeps my motivation up. Personally, there is something disturbing about showing so much blood, but this is how @GabriellaSivilla describes the scene, it is her story as she likes to tell it. I read a lot of comic books, and I am always fascinated how the artists try to be faithful to the vision of the authors. In a way, the one who tells the story also defines a lot of the visual interpretation. I suck at stories.

Anyway, here another snapshot from the flogging, I hope you like it. A moment of unbelieving shock.

on the block_07.jpg

Thank you for the feedback, it is what keeps my motivation up. Personally, there is something disturbing about showing so much blood, but this is how @GabriellaSivilla describes the scene, it is her story as she likes to tell it. I read a lot of comic books, and I am always fascinated how the artists try to be faithful to the vision of the authors. In a way, the one who tells the story also defines a lot of the visual interpretation. I suck at stories.

Anyway, here another snapshot from the flogging, I hope you like it. A moment of unbelieving shock.

View attachment 866473
These are such brilliant images. The shock and horror in her eyes is wonderful....and dreadful

View attachment 866473

Incredible image! This facial expression, your posture, the sweat and how the blood splatters, amazing! Great series with Gabriella!

Last edited:

View attachment 866473
Perfect. I like very much contrast between her red, destroyed back and natural white breast and shoulders. Of course in next parts of flogging they should be marked too.

View attachment 866473
"A moment of unbelieving shock"......that is what I love! a touch of unbelieving pain...causes a moment of aphrodisiac excitation... thanks for sharing! thanks for crown with your superb illustrations..a so great story!!!

View attachment 866473
This set "On the Block" is magnificent, as well as depicting the eroticism of the situation, it shows the harsh reality of a Roman scourging,not an experience not to be enjoyed by the victim,however masochistic she may be.

Last edited:

View attachment 866473
Lovely expression and posture, Jucundus!

I love this rendering! I love the details, my expression is unbelievable, I love how one of the thongs wraps and hits my left tit, and I LOVE the two trails of blood from my back down my thigh. wowowo! Wonderful! I am so happy to be of inspiration to such a great artist. Thaaanks for doing such beautiful renderings! :)

Simply perfect!!! Thaaaaaanks jucundus!

I have tried to look at which part in the story this illustration could correspond. I have found this:

The Nubian aims again at her left side. He steps forward to gain momentum and lets the scourge make a wide arc in the air: "swiiiisshhh!" The tips hit her on the ribs, on the side where the skin is thinner, and this time the sound is sharper:

"CCRRKKKTTTUUHHHUUD."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Gabriella's scream rises high, when the pain from her battered ribs explodes in her brain. The straps wrap around her entire left flank, tearing skin and delicate tissues. Sadistically, the Nubian waits a moment before pulling back the scourge, and when he does, feeling resistance, he pulls horizontally, so that the small hooks penetrated into her living flesh tear it into small pieces. For Gabriella it is like being skinned alive, she feels distinctly the hooks tearing at her flesh, and screams out of pain:

"aaaaAAHHH uuuAAAAAHHH AAAAAHHHHHH" three long and distressing screams.

I think I might be a little tender hearted for this site sometimes! I've been here a week and I think I'd like to be desensitised rather than corrupted. I knew what to expect but I'm still shocked. I know, "Don't look then!" but it isn't that easy. I have to keep checking to see if the horror is still there! I'm worried I might suffer from morbid fascination. Is that a thing, do people get that?

well, about my reactions I have always said that if (IF) it would be possible for me undergo a real Roman crucifixion, or similar tortures, maybe die on the cross among unbelievable torments and then, magically, get up in perfect health, I would do it. No doubt. I would love to suffer for the pleasure of the men around me, even if the second after the torture begins I would be in incredible pain and probably want to get out of that as soon as possibile.

About the description being cruel, do you really think it is? Ancient times were much more violent than now. Soldiers were used to kill enemies, and be killed, by shoving a sword in their guts, and watch them die in front of them. They were used to all kinds of violence. What I describe here is a torture, thought and designed to be cruel and inflict pain, namely what they did to criminals. Executioners, moreover, most probably were chosen among sadistic men. So, my first feeling is ithat I am being realistic.

But the important point is that you enjoy this! :)

Kisses!
G.

No ancient times were not more violent than now. History records the drama, the moments of impact and the morbid fascination we have for the dark side of human nature. No one ever wrote a book about a life of uneventful peace and eternal tranquility, well they might have but it's probably so dull no one else read it! Away from the politics and the battles I'm sure farming in some rural backwater somewhere was just as tedious as working nine to five is now. Neither is slavery dead, but this is the wrong place to bring that up without risking a storm of indignant justification, so forget I wrote that please!

Yes I suppose you are being realistic up to a point in describing how you visualise tearing apart a living human body but you can't know what that feels like, so to write a story for the sexual gratification of your audience, assuming you do know cannot be realistic. Worse, never in a million years can anyone who hasn't been tortured understand how it feels. Isn't the erotic power in being tortured in the fear before hand, in the journey from being caught stealing coins in the first place to being locked onto the whipping post where that end was a certainty all the way through. Would Gabrielle have known from the moment she was apprehended that she might be flogged to death? Her fear is where the thrill in her story lies, not in the gory detail of the sad and sorry death itself, if you ask me.

I think I might be a little tender hearted for this site sometimes! I've been here a week and I think I'd like to be desensitised rather than corrupted. I knew what to expect but I'm still shocked. I know, "Don't look then!" but it isn't that easy. I have to keep checking to see if the horror is still there! I'm worried I might suffer from morbid fascination. Is that a thing, do people get that?
Kate do you see yourself at the Gabriella place in this story?

Her fear is where the thrill in her story lies, not in the gory detail of the sad and sorry death itself, if you ask me.
I agree, that's I guess why my mind tends to gently fade my fantasies when they go in that direction... it is mostly in facing those dark possibilities ... and that's sometimes why I'll disconnect in following certain types of story when they get to the 'red meat' part...

"Don't look then!" but it isn't that easy. I have to keep checking to see if the horror is still there! I'm worried I might suffer from morbid fascination. Is that a thing, do people get that?
Sometimes we might want to look for a moment, dip our toes into the dark well but not go to deep? "Don't look" but sometimes we feel we need to ... just a glimpse?

Kate do you see yourself at the Gabriella place in this story?

Yes and no. I'm not happy with rape, exploitation, genuine slavery, oppression and the subjugation of women as fun subjects to write about, but I can't deny that I'm turned on by the fear, threat and dread that being in these situations evokes. So for me there has to be some mechanism in the plot of a story to blend in an element of consent and deny the actual death or torture while still supporting the idea that it could happen.

In this case, if I got caught stealing coins and I knew I faced a public flogging, I'd like to be treated unfairly and swept along in a system which would ensure I had no choices or hope of justice but I'd write it in such a way that I'd concentrate on my fears. I'd seek to express the erotic drama for my readers by allowing them to feel my terror. It's good enough, if not better to imply that the Roman prison guards might mercilessly fuck my brains out dry, rather than actually describe them doing it. There is a case for less is more here! Wouldn't you like to read about how I recoil from the sound of my cell door clanking open, horrified that this time they're going to come for me? Wouldn't you like to read about how they tease and taunt me, humiliating me by stripping me to watch me naked or making me offer myself to be touched for food, knowing that sooner or later that's not going to satisfy them? There's a sweeter drama in the uncertainty of fear than there is in the brutal truth of ramming a soldiers cock into me! Don't you think?

I'd be thrilled by believing that the flogger would tear me apart before it did, so it doesn't have to right? It's enough to know it could have, isn't it?

I agree, that's I guess why my mind tends to gently fade my fantasies when they go in that direction... it is mostly in facing those dark possibilities ... and that's sometimes why I'll disconnect in following certain types of story when they get to the 'red meat' part...

Sometimes we might want to look for a moment, dip our toes into the dark well but not go to deep? "Don't look" but sometimes we feel we need to ... just a glimpse?

Yes, it's a thrill to be frightened and more so to be teased by a glimpse of what by. You are so beautifully right!

Yes and no. I'm not happy with rape, exploitation, genuine slavery, oppression and the subjugation of women as fun subjects to write about, but I can't deny that I'm turned on by the fear, threat and dread that being in these situations evokes. So for me there has to be some mechanism in the plot of a story to blend in an element of consent and deny the actual death or torture while still supporting the idea that it could happen.

In this case, if I got caught stealing coins and I knew I faced a public flogging, I'd like to be treated unfairly and swept along in a system which would ensure I had no choices or hope of justice but I'd write it in such a way that I'd concentrate on my fears. I'd seek to express the erotic drama for my readers by allowing them to feel my terror. It's good enough, if not better to imply that the Roman prison guards might mercilessly fuck my brains out dry, rather than actually describe them doing it. There is a case for less is more here! Wouldn't you like to read about how I recoil from the sound of my cell door clanking open, horrified that this time they're going to come for me? Wouldn't you like to read about how they tease and taunt me, humiliating me by stripping me to watch me naked or making me offer myself to be touched for food, knowing that sooner or later that's not going to satisfy them? There's a sweeter drama in the uncertainty of fear than there is in the brutal truth of ramming a soldiers cock into me! Don't you think?

I'd be thrilled by believing that the flogger would tear me apart before it did, so it doesn't have to right? It's enough to know it could have, isn't it?

For me, both elements are important. I like to know what's in the victim's head, how she survives what happens to her, how she's afraid. But the very description of inflicting torture both in the form of the punished person's experience and the description of her body being destroyed makes me very excited.

I've sometimes tried to write about these situations, for instance where a girl who has already been whipped as a 'purification' confesses she's a heretic and expects to get flogged to death (because that's what they do in that specific cult) and she gives her confession while staring at the special whipping-post dedicated only to flogging people dead & runs through the whole scenario in her mind ... but then I cheated on my readers and there is instead just some semi-consensual sex that isn't even proper rape ;) I guess my mind just works like that...

Back
Top Bottom