Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is little left to see the girl completely flayed from behind and lying on the ground as a human spoil, dead! I also think that half of the spanking should damage and destroy her front part. May her breasts and belly not escape the whip, flayed also ahead!

Personally, I have no objections whatsoever to whipping breasts, belly, pussy, you name it. It just seems that this very story by Gabriella isn't about that topic. So I am basically whipping what I am told to whip ;).

Looks like some of current tendentions arrived

I am not totally sure what exactly you mean (like in: non capisco un cavolo).

Would say toward the end...

on-the-block_09_bloody.jpg

Ah Gabriella my love, my ardent and brave warrior!
With what dignity you have appeared brought from the cells!
Your fantastic naked body is discovered, when undressed!
Ah, Gabriella, you have maintained serenity, but fear appears in your eyes! Soon you have screamed with all your soul!

"Ah, Gabriella my love! I see your body now turned into a massacre!"
I want to look away from what they are doing to you, but I can't!
I want to cover my ears at your anguished screams, but I can't!
I want not to feel fascination and pleasure at your torment, but I can't!

View attachment 884398

Simply, this is a masterpiece!!! No other words to describe it! It catches the drama of the moment, the dynamics, the pain... wowowowow! I was astonished at seeing how the whip carves in the flesh of the rear thighs. How the whipmarks are 3d! And, how the scene is close to one of the passage of the story. It depicts exactly what I had in mind: when I wrote:

"Valerio (...) aims downwards. The scourge hits the poor woman's thighs, they wrap around her, and the tips penetrate the side of the right leg. Gabriella screams: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" incredulous that the pain continues to grow, that they can always find new places in her body to inflict this torture, incredulous that these men feel so much pleasure in slowly slaughtering a girl. The blow, hitting her behind her legs, suddenly bends her knees, which slam painfully against the column, and she falls to her knees, while the soldier pulls back the scourge, leaving three wounds on her tender flesh. Gabriella tries to hold on to stop the fall, but fails. The ropes that bind her wrists hold her torso up, and when she falls, her knees and legs get wet with the blood, her blood, spilled on to the sand."

I couldn't resist, I have made my avatar from it!

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks jucundus!!! KISSES, so many! :)

View attachment 884477

Ah Gabriella my love, my ardent and brave warrior!
With what dignity you have appeared brought from the cells!
Your fantastic naked body is discovered, when undressed!
Ah, Gabriella, you have maintained serenity, but fear appears in your eyes! Soon you have screamed with all your soul!

"Ah, Gabriella my love! I see your body now turned into a massacre!"
I want to look away from what they are doing to you, but I can't!
I want to cover my ears at your anguished screams, but I can't!
I want not to feel fascination and pleasure at your torment, but I can't!

Even a poetry! Ooooohhh... thaaaaanks... I am here to suffer for your pleasure josè! :)

Even a poetry! Ooooohhh... thaaaaanks... I am here to suffer for your pleasure josè! :)

Ah, Gabriella my love! Caressed your suffering seeing your bleeding wounds.

Ah, Gabriella my love! With only one of my hands on my crotch, the pleasure of your torment overwhelms me.
I want not to move my hand, but I do.
I want not to walk your bleeding body, but I do.
I don't want to go into ecstasy, but I'm afraid I won't be able to bear it.

Ah, Gabriella my love! What is wrong with me? ^ What is the strange reason that impels me to recreate myself in your torment?

"Gabriella is on her knees, clinging to the column, her back ravaged by frightening wounds, the blood slowly running down her hips and legs. She pants.... The Nubian strikes another blow, high in the middle of her back. Gabriella clearly feels the points, the hooks and the straps penetrate her living flesh, and she is shaken by pain, her arms stiffening, her fingers clawing like a hook while screaming "

on-the-block_10.jpg

I seem to develop feelings of pity for Gabriella.
good stuff!

Great story, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Inspired by @jimsac's great image above I also made a picture of Gabriella on the ground after her thorough whipping. I let you decide if she has already departed to a better world, or if she is just momentarily stunned by the pain and there is more to come.

View attachment 854783
Wonderful!!!!! Pleeeeeeease bring her to the cross, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@wusel Thanks for posting that beauty!!

Back
Top Bottom