Gabriella flogged to death

Go to CruxDreams.com
Think you should open a new thread for your stuff, the sketches are great

Ah, Gabriella, my friend, Gabriella I suffer with you!
Ah, Gabriella, I want to look away from the heinous punishment on your body, but I can't!
What hypnotic power draws me to see the vicious cuts of the whip in your flesh? Perhaps it is that I feel pleasure, like the soulless who are doing this to you?
Ah, Gabriella, my friend, I already see your semi-kneeling body!
Ah, Gabriella my friend! Soon your knees will touch the ground! And when this happens, do not worry; because the end of suffering is near!

It seems to me that Gabriella's story has inspired so much wonderful art-work, we might have a new edition in Archive with an 'album' of the great manips and sketches that it has - literally - aroused - @Madiosi ?

Ah, Gabriella my love! She looked now at your limp body on the ground!
Ah, Gabriella my love! My brave lady! You did not want to accept that Rome is now the most powerful!
Ah, Gabriela, you have been horribly scourged!

They've whipped you to death Gabriella! And I don't want to look at your body lying on the ground, I don't want to look at those horrible bloody marks, but looked nevertheless!

Ah, Grabiella my love, flogged to death!

"The pain explodes in her head and deep in her soul, and seems to go on forever. And she screams again and again.."
View attachment 884398
Loved this. "The beginning of the end." The first? of her last sensations in this world, all of them super painful and degrading. i only miss some public around in the pic.

Yeah, wondeful indeed! Amazing! I can feel the pain of the whip!!! aaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You feel that the end is approaching little by little Gabriella my love! Your once wonderful back has already become a bloody wreck! Do not worry, since the eternal sleep will come to you little by little!

Ah Gabriella my love! Flagellated to death for the pleasure of many!

Ah, Gabriella my love: for soon we will collect your bloody body to bury it properly! But, Gabriella, we will forever have in our minds, and especially mine, the moments when you scream horribly at the caress of the cruel scourges and the splash of your blood!

Ah! Gabriella my love! In my arms I now have your inert body!
Ah, Gabriella my love! I have stained myself with your blood! Now that you are in my arms I see the true magnitude of what the bloody Romans have done to you!
Ah! Gabriella my love! Your whole back is bloody! Oh gods, I see some bone white appear in the wildest wounds!
Ah, Gabriella my love, how viciously they flogged you!
Ah, Gabriella my love! I don't want to get excited, but I do! And it is time to leave your body in the grave where it will rest forever!

Ah, Gabriella my love, your memory will always haunt me!

superb story, I wonder if I was in her place, despite my masochism, if I could come to enjoy, maybe at the beginning of the punishment, but then I will surely be in agony like this poor woman, wishing to die very quickly
Absolutely superb writing. I keep coming back to it, hoping that she will be turned round and that her breasts get as much damage as her back. Oh to have you describe how her nipples were pulled off by those metal hooks.

After the flogging, @GabriellaSivilla the thief is subjected to more humiliation.
Dragging her off some distance from the scourging column, the Roman soldiers resume violating her without pity.

The very act of manhandling Gabriella and reopening her scourge wounds brings the poor woman excruciating pain.
She will not last long if this continues.

Oh how I enjoyed that. BUT, why do victims only get flogged on their backs? What is wrong with imposing such a cruel punishment on the breasts? Much more humiliating to have your womanhood destroyed. And more fleshy material to go at!!
i AGREE!

If you guys are interested in frontal floggings, check out my sketches for Barbaria and Kathy in my other threads. You’ll love them!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom