Gallery feature?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey guys, would it be possible to get a gallery feature?
Would give us a better way to keep things sorted.

cheers,
A.
I’ve been asking that too, and I don’t think it’s possible within this type of forum structure. The best you can do is an “art thread”, and I’ve just started one where I’ve asked people not to post any other images, to keep it as “clean” as possible.

But if anyone knows any different, let me know!

I’ve been asking that too, and I don’t think it’s possible within this type of forum structure. The best you can do is an “art thread”, and I’ve just started one where I’ve asked people not to post any other images, to keep it as “clean” as possible.

But if anyone knows any different, let me know!
Hmm, it is the same software like at artuntamed.com. It should be possible.

It probably is possible but it is also expensive. This is not a paysite so we rely on donations from members. At the moment we have 30 000+ members but only a tiny minority actually donate. Also the excess bandwidth used is dearer and now makes up about 50% of the monthly bill. The more members we have the bigger the bill.

It probably is possible but it is also expensive. This is not a paysite so we rely on donations from members. At the moment we have 30 000+ members but only a tiny minority actually donate. Also the excess bandwidth used is dearer and now makes up about 50% of the monthly bill. The more members we have the bigger the bill.
How much?

How much?
Difficult to say. XF like you to get in touch with them for a quote. However in the present climate of world affairs and our present financial arrangements it would be perhaps wiser to make the best use of what we have. For example Monty's idea of opening a GALLERY thread in the Fantasy Art and Images section. If you label your thread with GALLERY to start for eg "GALLERY. The works of Anwendungsfehler" then I could make it part of the rules of such threads that other members are not allowed to post comments. I could also check such threads on a regular basis. If anything goes amiss all you have to do is either Report or send a PM.

Difficult to say. XF like you to get in touch with them for a quote. However in the present climate of world affairs and our present financial arrangements it would be perhaps wiser to make the best use of what we have. For example Monty's idea of opening a GALLERY thread in the Fantasy Art and Images section. If you label your thread with GALLERY to start for eg "GALLERY. The works of Anwendungsfehler" then I could make it part of the rules of such threads that other members are not allowed to post comments. I could also check such threads on a regular basis. If anything goes amiss all you have to do is either Report or send a PM.

Yes, and you also very kindly set up this for me:
(Still trying to work out what I did to deserve it! ;) )..
Which is pretty much a gallery, in the resources section, not the forums section :enamorado: , maybe @Anwendungsfehler could have something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom