Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't speak English properly so I'd be delighted with some more pictures of the story of this granny View attachment 956636
Hmm...a good idea. Ok,here goes....
ga1.jpg
The Novice and the Veteran...
A.D 51,(somewhere in the Mediterranean.)

The frightened young woman trembled with fear and revulsion.
Naked,and grimy,she found herself seated, chained,to a large wooden Oar,next to a rather large,imposing woman of advanced years...her general appearance,was, at best not attractive, given her circumstances.
Grey-haired,her lined face was evident of the years of hard toil,as was her body,the signs of abuse,weren't hard to miss....red weals criss- crossed her nude leathery skin,bruises were also evident...

Nervously,the young female tried desperately to make sense of her,harsh surroundings,and was aware,of the stench,of sweat,piss,shit and other unmentioned bodily fluids...she wanted to be sick !! The SMELL !! She gagged,dryly....
Borne out of instinct,she tugged,vainly,at the cold metal chains,that affixed her sore wrists to the grubby wood,she now clasped. Somehow she realised, her life depended on it !!
The older woman,smiled,grimly,she'd been there herself...she grunted,amused,to the younger girl's disgust.

As she sat there miserably,noticing the cruel whip-marks,on the unfortunate naked,sweat-slicked backs of the exhausted slaves,who'd slumped over their Oars,their breaths punctuated with sobs,or groans....
Again the fair-haired girl shuddered...
( Is THIS her life,to merely exist as a naked Galley Slave ??)
"Oh...Shit !!" She mumbled, in her native, Germanic tongue,which came out,as "Ach...Sheiße !!"

Suddenly the young female,flinched, jumped in shock,as a wrinkled,leathery hand touched her bare thigh...!! ("Wer die ficke ?!")
She heard the old crone,speak in an unfamiliar language,obviously to reassure,or warn (?) her.
"Listen dear (!!)" she said,patting the girl's thigh, almost menacingly,she continued...
"We're all in this dreadful situation,honey,it's best to cooperate,and maybe it won't be SO bad,in the long run...But let me tell you this...!!"
She whispered,as the girl stared back,appalled ,
( "How DARE she...?!")
"You can guarantee that the bastards that run this fucking ship WILL have their filthy fun,with you,oh yes,indeed !!"
She cackled,maliciously...which only scared the younger woman,more.
Her blue eyes widened in fear !!

"Those nice firm tits,of yours will see no end of attention,unlike,my withered old dugs...!!"
She clasped her saggy breasts,that had definitely seen better days....
Appalled, the young woman stared back....as the old lady grinned,evilly,exposing her gappy,brown teeth...how revolting !!
She continued taunting her reluctant tearflul companion....
"The cunting Whip will hurt,oh yes,you will fucking HATE it,just don't give those dirty arseholes,the satisfaction of beating you, physically and mentally,let's be realistic,you're stuck here for the rest of your worthless, miserable existence,you hear me,little bitch ??
I've been chained,here for fucking YEARS....
Every bloody day,I hope the Gods will take me....
I want to fucking die,and SO will YOU,eventually, trust me !! "

Dumbly,the confused girl nodded...tears threatening to spring. Was this ugly old cow,to be trusted ?? She wondered....??
"Ja...ja !!" She mumbled,nodding,hoping desperately that the disgusting old woman, who stank of piss and shit and Gött knows what else,would leave her be...even if they WERE chained to the same bench,virtually touching each other.....to her acute displeasure.

As the German female took in her surroundings, she noticed something,that made her blood run cold,despite the cloying heat of the lower Galley.
A large 'T'- Cross,that dominated the bow of the ship....it's vile purpose was clear....the ultimate deterrent. At the moment it was unoccupied,but she had no doubt that some poor screaming female would be cruelly tied to it,to suffer,for however long it took....again,she shivered !!

Suddenly her reverie was shattered as heavy boots thudded along,the gangway....
And a leather whip whistled through the air to land with a huge stinging blow across the helpless German's naked,virgin,back....
"AAAAAGGGHHH !!" she screamed as her back BURNED !!
This was only the beginning,she mused quite unhappily,as she grabbed the heavy beam and began to pull back,tearfully contemplating her own grisly future....a victim of Rome's evil empire,a mere slave,chained,benched,to row,for all eternity....with that awful woman for company.....!!

END.

Last edited:
View attachment 960435

Naked,and grimy,she found herself seated, chained,to a large wooden Oar,next to a rather large,imposing woman of advanced years...her general appearance,was, at best not attractive, given her circumstances.
Grey-haired,her lined face was evident of the years of hard toil,as was her body,the signs of abuse,weren't hard to miss....red weals criss- crossed her nude leathery skin,bruises were also evident...

Nervously,the young female tried desperately to make sense of her,harsh surroundings,and was aware,of the stench,of sweat,piss,shit and other unmentioned bodily fluids...she wanted to be sick !! The SMELL !! She gagged,dryly....
Borne out of instinct,she tugged,vainly,at the cold metal chains,that affixed her sore wrists to the grubby wood,she now clasped. Somehow she realised, her life depended on it !!
The older woman,smiled,grimly,she'd been there herself...she grunted,amused,to the younger girl's disgust.

As she sat there miserably,noticing the cruel whip-marks,on the unfortunate naked,sweat-slicked backs of the exhausted slaves,who'd slumped over their Oars,their breaths punctuated with sobs,or groans....
"Oh...Shit !!" She mumbled, in her native, Germanic tongue,which came out,as "Ach...Sheiße !!"

Suddenly the young female,flinched, jumped in shock,as a wrinkled,leathery hand touched her bare thigh...!! ("Wer die ficke ?!")
She heard the old crone,speak in an unfamiliar language,obviously to reassure,or warn (?) her.
"Listen dear (!!)" she said,patting the girl's thigh, almost menacingly,she continued...
"We're all in this dreadful situation,honey,it's best to cooperate,and maybe it won't be SO bad,in the long run...But let me tell you this...!!"
( "How DARE she...?!")
"You can guarantee that the bastards that run this fucking ship WILL have their filthy fun,with you,oh yes,indeed !!"

"Those nice firm tits,of yours will see no end of attention,unlike,my withered old dugs...!!"
Appalled, the young woman stared back....as the old lady grinned,evilly,exposing her gappy,brown teeth...how revolting !!
"The cunting Whip will hurt,oh yes,you will fucking HATE it,just don't give those dirty arseholes,the satisfaction of beating you, physically and mentally,let's be realistic,you're stuck here for the rest of your worthless, miserable existence,you hear me,little bitch ??

Dumbly,the confused girl nodded...tears threatening to spring. Was this ugly old cow,to be trusted ?? She wondered....??
"Ja...ja !!" She mumbled,nodding,hoping desperately that the disgusting old woman, who stank of piss and shit and Gött knows what else,would leave her be...even if they WERE chained to the same bench,virtually touching each other.....to her acute displeasure.

As the German female took in her surroundings, she noticed something,that made her blood run cold,despite the cloying heat of the lower Galley.
A large 'T'- Cross,that dominated the bow of the ship....it's vile purpose was clear....the ultimate deterrent. At the moment it was unoccupied,but she had no doubt that some poor screaming female would be cruelly tied to it,to suffer,for however long it took....again,she shivered !!

And a leather whip whistled through the air to land with a huge stinging blow across the helpless German's naked,virgin,back....
This was only the beginning,she mused quite unhappily,as she grabbed the heavy beam and began to pull back,tearfully contemplating her own grisly future....a victim of Rome's evil empire,a mere slave,chained,benched,to row,for all eternity....with that awful woman for company.....!!

END.
A wonderful alternative story for my picture. I truly love it when people do something like that and take my pictures as an inspiration.
And at least the older lady doesn`t seem to be as evil and malicious as in my version.

A wonderful alternative story for my picture. I truly love it when people do something like that and take my pictures as an inspiration.
And at least the older lady doesn`t seem to be as evil and malicious as in my version.
I did contemplate doing the old cow as a bullying Lesbian,but I thought it would be best written from a genuine female perspective....
So....How about it,Ladies ?? ;)

View attachment 960435

( "How DARE she...?!")

END.
@theseus i think this story,would also fit in your "Vignettes from the Slave Pits" thread.....but I don't know if anyone can duplicate the entire story,bar writing from scratch ??

Good story! I just try to imagine how the novice will look like, 15 - 20 years later (if she survives that long), worn, bruised, but experienced and having adapted to the situation, and how she will behave towards a 'young novice', she will be 'married to', by the neck collar.

I did contemplate doing the old cow as a bullying Lesbian,but I thought it would be best written from a genuine female perspective....
Therefore, I think you wrote it from a good perspective.

View attachment 960435

( "How DARE she...?!")

END.
Fantastic written story with great attention to detail! :)

View attachment 960435

( "How DARE she...?!")

END.

END? Booooo, am I the only one who comes here for the whipping?
Nice rendering mate!

Back
Top Bottom