Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Over the years I've learned a simple method to deflect criticism. It involves including two words in your reply, those being "Your mom".
Examples: "You idiot" is met with "Your mom's an idiot".
"Your work sucks" is countered by "Your mom sucks".
This is very effective and guarantees you will always emerge as the person possessing the superior intellect and that your viewpoints are obviously the correct ones.

Ahhh .... I see you are an aficionado of Oscar Wilde - “Don’t worry if you are losing the argument, you can always call the other fellow names.” (obviously someone else is too calling me a "troll" when he knows nothing about me.)

Personally I prefer Mark Twain - "Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

But best of all Thomas Paine - “It is as useless to argue with those that have renounced the use and authority of reason as to administer medication to the dead.”

Or in the life of a galley slave "Never argue with the guy with the whip."

kisses

willowfall

And to help get this thread back on track we have a highly historically inaccurate slave (and a female no less :tits:) pulling away at the oars! Don't you just wish you were her Galley Master able to whip you and make her suck our manhood whenever you wanted?

I think most of you should name your galley Bacchus or Hedonist since with your all girl motor (rowers) you'd never have enough energy to fight a battle.

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wn984YubJU0XnYOppaJF0W7Q9yN9UUrq/view?usp=sharing

kisses

willowfall

Galley Slave_001.jpgGalley Slave_002.jpgGalley Slave_003.jpgGalley Slave_004.jpgGalley Slave_005.jpgGalley Slave_006.jpgGalley Slave_007.jpgGalley Slave_008.jpgGalley Slave_009.jpgGalley Slave_010.jpg

And to help get this thread back on track we have a highly historically inaccurate slave (and a female no less :tits:) pulling away at the oars! Don't you just wish you were her Galley Master able to whip you and make her suck our manhood whenever you wanted?

I think most of you should name your galley Bacchus or Hedonist since with your all girl motor (rowers) you'd never have enough energy to fight a battle.

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wn984YubJU0XnYOppaJF0W7Q9yN9UUrq/view?usp=sharing

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1076412View attachment 1076413View attachment 1076414View attachment 1076415View attachment 1076416View attachment 1076417View attachment 1076418View attachment 1076419View attachment 1076420View attachment 1076421
She is gorgeous, historical accuracy be damned! She's definitely fantasy accurate ;)

She is gorgeous, historical accuracy be damned! She's definitely fantasy accurate ;)

Thank you, while I have built other "girls" for people to play with, this one is my base avatar.

Possum gets a good deal of the credit. She hounded me to upgrade from the free avatars and then took me shopping and advised me when I was modifying it (she also tells me when an outfit makes my ass look fat).

The video and the pictures were shot at the highest graphics resolution my view allows. I have a viewer with even better graphics but I haven't quite figured that one out yet.

kisses

willowfall

Thank you, while I have built other "girls" for people to play with, this one is my base avatar.

Possum gets a good deal of the credit. She hounded me to upgrade from the free avatars and then took me shopping and advised me when I was modifying it (she also tells me when an outfit makes my ass look fat).

The video and the pictures were shot at the highest graphics resolution my view allows. I have a viewer with even better graphics but I haven't quite figured that one out yet.

kisses

willowfall
Is that from secondlife? The sheen on the skin looks amazing :love:

Is that from secondlife? The sheen on the skin looks amazing :love:

Yes this is from SL using the Firestorm (FS) viewer. My standard avatar uses a Maitreya body with a "Jade" skin. The Maitreya body HUD has the ability to change the texture of the skin. In this case I used the pre-programmed "sweat" feature set at a fairly high intensity and sheen.

The whip marks are put on using two separate programs designed to be used with the Maitreya body layers and the cum on the face is essentially makeup applied by another program.

The Galley itself is part of the Cruxwinds sim and can handle up to 6 rowers. It providers the oars and actions and can provide cuffs to chain the rower to the bench. In this case I used manacles out of my inventory.

The photos were shot using the built in FS viewer still photo function and the video was shot using the free version of Flashback Express 5.

kisses

willowfall

Yes this is from SL using the Firestorm (FS) viewer. My standard avatar uses a Maitreya body with a "Jade" skin. The Maitreya body HUD has the ability to change the texture of the skin. In this case I used the pre-programmed "sweat" feature set at a fairly high intensity and sheen.

The whip marks are put on using two separate programs designed to be used with the Maitreya body layers and the cum on the face is essentially makeup applied by another program.

The Galley itself is part of the Cruxwinds sim and can handle up to 6 rowers. It providers the oars and actions and can provide cuffs to chain the rower to the bench. In this case I used manacles out of my inventory.

The photos were shot using the built in FS viewer still photo function and the video was shot using the free version of Flashback Express 5.

kisses

willowfall
Fascinating! I see how SL could be a gateway to Daz and I-Ray for some practitioners. Never tried any of them but I admire some of the results I’ve seen here and on DA (there is an SL artist on DA who made a couple of images based on my drawings. They are awesome.) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

kisses

willowfall
where can i find this galley? could you share the landmark of similar scene?
Maitreya body is popular in SL world, the newest version is 5.23

where can i find this galley? could you share the landmark of similar scene?
Maitreya body is popular in SL world, the newest version is 5.23

To get to the Galley you have to be a member of Cruxwinds (a one time payment of 150L. It costs over 3400L a week to have the sim up and running and that is just the land rental). IM me in SL (Willowfall1) and I'll send you the landmarks.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom