Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
ga_DominiGori.jpg
In addition to the rather joyful variant, I also found a picture of hard slave work by rowing at Domini Gori...

galleys_of_gor___galeras_de_gor_by_dominigori.jpg Galleys of Gor

her_new_live___su_nueva_vida___by_dominigori.jpg And here's another picture with bad prospects for the poor captured woman...

Thanks for the galley ship photos great moving forward just seen some photos of Alice in crux dreams brill naked iron collar wrist shackles leg irons no mercy her village burnt to the ground by roman soldiers the lust in there eyes when stripping and chaining the captured wenches much coin to be made on block tonight they enjoy the women dawn breaks and the coffle trudging forward whips crack on the naked flesh alice's find firm body draws much attention they enter a harbour port many ships and galleys a merchant approaches the captain of the coffle of slaves greetings we require young strong slave wenches to pull the oars on the cargo galley a 180 oar vessel 40 of the coffle slaves are sold Alice is one shoved down the steps to the row deck she sits down her wrists are chained to the oar she crying having seen her fellow galley slave girls heavy whip marks and brands Cover there nude bodies much pain whipping and fucking and sucking Alice is scared the oveeseers approach whips cracks more to follow a hope Alice rowed well thanks David reply please

Attachments

• Julia_27_by_Meccaphi.jpg
    Julia_27_by_Meccaphi.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 707
Thanks bobinder great photo of Alice I see they have moved her to a open top speed galley 120 oar I hate these ships the overseers use longer stiffer whips that curl all round my body many scars on my young firm self not yet been collared are shackled 2 huge negro oveeseers appear carrying chains ALICE noticed a huge bulge under the tiny loincloth they where come here slave time to chain you one straddle her thighs clothing off suck my balls slave Alice obeys fearing the whip he cups the back of her head with is hands her soft lips encase his huge bell end and inch by inch disappears down her throat the hollows of her cheeks in and out he explored in her mouth hot thick creamy salty cum swallow wench how time do shack you to your bench let me see oar 72 sit down slave the heat is unbearable 50 degrees only the branding is left 2 one on the shoulder owners mark second left thigh oar no Alice screaming when the first one is applied The black empress is ready for the trade routes whipping and fucking and sucking more to come thanks David reply please

Attachments

• bdsmlr-261131-BBSpyciIj6.gif
    bdsmlr-261131-BBSpyciIj6.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 791
Just checking in to say that I've been swamped with work again, but I have not disappeared completely. Hopefully things will taper off soon. This was the third Easter weekend and week in a row that I didn't get a holiday. :rolleyes:
It seems your galley-slaves are splashing much too much, if you're getting swamped. And of course the Easter break should be observed - give those galley-slavegirls a good whipping, then hang them up on crosses to dry off. They'll be eager to get out on the sea again come Easter Sunday!

It seems your galley-slaves are splashing much too much, if you're getting swamped. And of course the Easter break should be observed - give those galley-slavegirls a good whipping, then hang them up on crosses to dry off. They'll be eager to get out on the sea again come Easter Sunday!
To be quite fair, I think I may have accidentally opened the wrong thread for my post, but it's good advice re: the galley slaves. Now if I can only find my galley again...:facepalm::D

Back
Top Bottom