Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is the old story of two cockneys watching the wedding of an Oxford rowing blue. As the bride and groom left the cathedral, his crew made an arch of sculls. The two were impressed! "Cor! Look at them oars!" The one exclaimed. "Them ain't 'ores," his mate said, "them's bridesmaids!"

To this day, our family refer to oars as "bridesmaids."

There is the old story of two cockneys watching the wedding of an Oxford rowing blue. As the bride and groom left the cathedral, his crew made an arch of sculls. The two were impressed! "Cor! Look at them oars!" The one exclaimed. "Them ain't 'ores," his mate said, "them's bridesmaids!"

To this day, our family refer to oars as "bridesmaids."
What a load of rowlocks :p ;)

While we're swinging together and catching crabs, here's a piece I made up 11 years ago!

Beaten Boating Song

Mind you, the original's so naffly gay it takes some beating!
Not sure how familiar it'll be across the Atlantic, or the North Sea -
Google 'Eton Boating Song' for links to read the words and/or hear the tune

Connie-boating weather -
Mistress to please,
Crack of whip-leather,
Men taking their ease,
While we swing, swing together,
With my body between her knees,
Yes, swing, swing together,
My body between her knees.

Hansi's cruel wit's clever,
Helmut lashes me - howww!!!
But I'll row forever
With Connie stroking my bow,
And nothing can possibly sever
The chains that are round me now,
No, nothing can possibly sever
The chains that are round me now.

Is that a sensor wire on her pussy...The light turns on when she's wet.
You can read the story for yourself in Chain-Man’s DA gallery
and the uncensored pics are on Chain-Man’s pixiv gallery
Sadly the artists rarely get even the bare minimum name credit in this thread!

Thanks for the photos I am sorry not written for a while my sister just passed away I. Scotland just a wee galley slave story Ancient times the small pleasure galley moving on the waters like a well oiled machine 80 young wenches pull the oars stripped naked chained branded the whistling whips cut there young flesh the guests were encouraged to whip the slaves the two pampered daughters of a rich merchant mocking the row deck crew did not notice the pirate galley moving forward with great surprise and speed boarding was easy the captain and crew members were shot leaving the female guests to the mercy of the crew soon stripped and chained their bodies inspected like cattle tits felt pussy finger fucked the 2 merchants daughters saw the white hot branding irons more to follow thanks David

Back
Top Bottom