Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
That’s me … the middle girl in #5 … naively wondering whether we will get a rest break after each hour of rowing.

If not I’m thinking we should organize a Union.

Nice art ❤️
@Barbaria1
Alright, gotta whip out those yellow dog contracts.
Any slave girl aboard the galley shall not join any labor union, in exchange for a pillow and a sheet, so they don't have to sleep on hardwood. Alright, not exactly a pillow, more like a sack filled with flour. If you have any complaints, please report to the HR office on the upper deck. Well, only when they'll remove your leg shackles.

A while ago there was a debate regarding the attire of the propulsion department ladies, cross Atlantic rowers agree with most when naked was mentioned
To be fair, sometimes it's just practical. It's already foul-smelling below the deck. If the ladies had to wear clothes, it would smell even worse. Not to mention that they would overheat after hours and hours of rowing. Besides, it's not like we can afford to assign slave girls to waving fans. And no, we're not buying a washing machine!

I think some rags to cover the intimate parts are in order, though.

One of my favorite pulp covers ever, and it features slave girls on a ship! There are also two artworks from an artist I couldn't identify (I think they are from a French adult comic), although there is a HD version of the third photo in an older post on this thread.

Attachments

• tumblr_nb2hp3leWL1tewhgko1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nb2hp3leWL1tewhgko1_400.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 826
  • tumblr_nb2hp3leWL1tewhgko2_400.jpg
    tumblr_nb2hp3leWL1tewhgko2_400.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 770
One of my favorite pulp covers ever, and it features slave girls on a ship! There are also two artworks from an artist I couldn't identify (I think they are from a French adult comic), although there is a HD version of the third photo in an older post on this thread.
Its from Hugdebert and features a lot of sexual violencehula_00.jpghula_27.jpghula_40.jpg

Seventeen! Now I remember why I stick with still images ;). Well done for finishing it. The illusion of movement is very convincing!
Thanks! This is my sixth or seventh completely different animation. I've done a few variations of a couple, using different software. Much easier to do, since I found Krita, and it lets me play with each layer individually, in each frame. This one had a lot of moving parts, so I used a video of a fellow re-enactor rowing a repro Roman river ship as reference. I basically copied the oar and body movements as best I could. Had to make some changes, since he was in armour, you could only see the top half of his body, and he kept moving his head, and the camera moved. BUT, seeing the oar movement and body position from that angle was invaluable.
You know me. Too many shots to the head, so I always seem to go for the complicated stuff.

I'm not a frequent visitor to this thread, so I hope these aren't reposts. Most by Noble Vulchur

nv1876533539x.jpgnv1773174910x.jpgnv1312197951x.jpgnv488753865x.jpgGalley Slaves 206.jpg

I'm not a frequent visitor to this thread, so I hope these aren't reposts. Most by Noble Vulchur

View attachment 1256481View attachment 1256482View attachment 1256483View attachment 1256484View attachment 1256485
@phlebas do you want the bad news,or the really bad news ??
As good as NV is,he didn't DO that many
G/Slave pics,compared to his Crucifixion stuff...
So...yeah those otherwise lovely pics  are re-pops.
Especially the first two. :(
Good work though,keep hunting. ;)

Back
Top Bottom