Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know it's just fantasy.
I know it's just about the kink.
I know nobody cares about history and just want to see boobs and whips and rape.

But talking just for me it is one of these things that *drive me crazy* when I see another 'Roman' warship filled with slaves.
No pre-medieval warship ever was rowed by slaves. Never!
And tiny, little girls???
Come on!

(Rant over ...)
You are right. Warships were probably never rowed by female slaves. No captain of a galley could risk having to surrender because his "engines" failed due to total exhaustion.

Thanks dafness photo 1 for me open top galley ship young strong naked slave girls collected shackled branded chained to row deck 60 slaves pull these oars may I join then please I see myself as a 19 yrs old sold by pirates on the auction block my body inspected in the private pens poked finger fucked branded sent to the harbour bay overseers whips await much fucking suckling l fear. Xxx david

But talking just for me it is one of these things that *drive me crazy* when I see another 'Roman' warship filled with slaves.
No pre-medieval warship ever was rowed by slaves. Never!
And tiny, little girls???
Come on!

(Rant over ...)

One thing I learnt long ago is that BDSM tent is a large one. Ranting against someone's fetish is odd. Getting yourself driven mad by others' fetishes even more so.

Confused, JD

One thing I learnt long ago is that BDSM tent is a large one. Ranting against someone's fetish is odd. Getting yourself driven mad by others' fetishes even more so.

Confused, JD

For those of us where history is a passion it is hard for us to turn away from mistakes even when it comes to fetishes because soooooooooooooooo much of what people believe or are taught about history is factually wrong and in many cases nothing more that propaganda.

Take the Spanish Inquisition for example. Today's beliefs are mostly anti-Catholic propaganda pushed by non-Catholics. The Inquisition did not deal with "witchcraft" and considered people who believed themselves to be witches insane to be committed (The Inquisition's archives still exist in Spain). Consequently they DID NOT burn people at the stake for witchcraft. They most certainly did for heresy but not witchcraft.

It was mostly Protestant powers that burned people for witchcraft. In fact it has been conjectured that Elizabethan England burnt more people for witchcraft in a single year than the Inquisition burnt all across Europe for heresy.

You also always see an "Iron Maiden" in every Inquisition movie. No Iron Maiden has ever been discovered outside of North Central Europe.

So consider it a knee jerk reaction especially when things are so easy to correct (example torturers wearing armor in a dungeon or still wearing a helmet and nothing else) rather than a criticism.

kisses

willowfall

So consider it a knee jerk reaction especially when things are so easy to correct (example torturers wearing armor in a dungeon or still wearing a helmet and nothing else) rather than a criticism.

Rants are not criticism, they are steam venting. While I (partially) agree with the veracity point you made, I stil don't understand the rant. If fetish is a innate preference, then it's like being angry with people who like the color green.

Back
Top Bottom