Game of Torments

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the little available time I couldn't manage to make Dany's hair look acceptable. Sorry guys, it was either this, stark bright yellow, almost white… or waiting more days.
If you should come back to it later, LL, I can update the image above if you drop me the new one in our conversation.

If you should come back to it later, LL, I can update the image above if you drop me the new one in our conversation.
At the end of this series - which is drawing close quickly - I was actually going to suggest that if someone more skilled felt like enhancing some or all of the pics that would be very welcome. Not really clear on which you mean with the "new" one, though.

All stories, good and bad alike, have to end at some point. And rare is the ending that leaves everyone, or just most, satisfied. This little fantasy voyage ends here.

So what happens next, you ask? Will Daenerys indeed die on the cross after many days of excruciating agony? Will Drogon fly in, with or without Jon Snow, and snatch her away? Will Arya sneak in at night and free her or - more likely given the many-faced god credo - give her a quick, merciful death? Will Cersei fall in love with her prisoner, displayed as she is, have her taken down and proceed to marry her and rule the Seven Kingdoms together in the first lesbian BDSM joint monarchy in Westerosi culture? Will a space-time rift open, through which Cthulhu appears and proceeds to devour Daenerys, Cersei and all of Westeros and Essos? It's entirely up to you, my dear reader. Pick whatever suits you. But alas, you'll have to picture it in your own mind.

Many thanks to all those who followed me and appreciated my efforts. I may, in the future, post here some one-shot GoT themed things, or maybe some older attempts made when my skills at photoshopping were, incredibili dictu, even more limited. As said before, if anyone wants to contribute with original work in whatever form or through enhancing of the pics I posted, you're welcome.

PS as stated in the beginning, this was all a fantasy about a fantasy character. No connections with real-life women. No pixels were injured during production. All pixels involved were over 18.

D35b2.png

Not really clear on which you mean with the "new" one, though.
I mean after you've got her hair more to your own liking! You don't need anyone else, it's well within your skill set!

It's been a good series, I've enjoyed it!

I mean after you've got her hair more to your own liking! You don't need anyone else, it's well within your skill set!

It's been a good series, I've enjoyed it!
Ah yes, now I understand… I don't think I will get back to trying for a better color soon, but in case I'll send it to you.

Lord Ludwig said;
"Will Cersei fall in love with her prisoner, displayed as she is, have her taken down and proceed to marry her and rule the Seven Kingdoms together in the first lesbian BDSM joint monarchy in Westerosi culture? "

My choice for an ending. ;)

Lord Ludwig said;
"Will Cersei fall in love with her prisoner, displayed as she is, have her taken down and proceed to marry her and rule the Seven Kingdoms together in the first lesbian BDSM joint monarchy in Westerosi culture? "

My choice for an ending. ;)
Your comment deserved a little extra.

Not an official endorsement - the finale remains open - but here are Cersei and Dany, some time after your chosen ending, ruling together over Westeros. Well, each in her own faculty, of course...

D36.png

Not an official endorsement - the finale remains open - but here are Cersei and Dany, some time after your chosen ending, ruling together over Westeros. Well, each in her own faculty, of course...

View attachment 1167070
There is something very erotic about a once proud woman demonstrating her total submission to a cruel and demanding mistress.

View attachment 1167070
Oh that works quite well for me, actually. :)

View attachment 1167070
The ruling lesbian dynasty is very interesting! Cersei would torture traitors with fire. Daenerys would burn tormented traitors. The kingdom would be warm and peaceful!

I said I was going to post some more material here in time, even if Dany's story is concluded. But workload has been dire. Today however, what the heck, I decided to post this little experiment I did mixing one of the zillions of nude pics of Emily Ratajkowski available on the net with a work JD was so kind as to do for me a year or two back. Of course the results could be better, but I am not enough of a perfectionist to work more then 30 minutes or so on a single pic.

As for the connection with GoT... well, there is none. Let's just imagine luscious Emily was cast as a slave who disobeyed her master in Mereen or Astapor before Dany arrived, or after she left and business returned as usual, and is now left to think about her mistake.

er2bbLL Untitled-103 4_2.png

Back
Top Bottom