Gentlemen (*ahem*) describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
I understand you refer to a fate worse than death, that a scythe can inflict to a gentlemen, but for Jolly, doing just that when waving with his grim equipment, would be a serious professional embarassement for him!:devil:

Aha! I had not paid attention to our esteemed friend's avatar and title (@Jollyrei)! I do apologise to you, Mr Reaper, for impugning your professional expertise. I am sure you have never let a scythe slip in anyone else's (end of) life.

50, 5'10", 200, green eyes, jett black hair cut to a fade, Logistics Management and thus obsessed with attention to detail, German (of Jewish descent), olive skin, I never burn...I tan very dark

Attachments

• zzxxxx.jpg
    zzxxxx.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 88
50, 5'10", 200, green eyes, jett black hair cut to a fade, Logistics Management and thus obsessed with attention to detail, German (of Jewish descent), olive skin, I never burn...I tan very dark

Another distinguished middle aged gentleman. Noose, I believe you are one who has expressed an interest in the cross for yourself, is that right? We could test that olive skin out, hour after hour naked under the sun, stretched and struggling, how does it sound Noose? Then we will see how the rest of you measures up. :)

I'm always looking for subjects for manips, private or public.

Long: 180m.
Weight: 80 kg.
Athletic, not fat, soft muscles, little belly.
Nice hands without calluses.
Bad teeth.
Sharp hearing.
Myopic.
Little beard and moustache.
Less hair, all body-parts softly hairy.
Long thin legs, long thin arms (nice om a cross!).
Warm and soft voice.
Length penis: 16cm.

Honesty is good. Anyway, never mind the hands, what shape are your wrists in?

I'm 56, 5'6" so not tall, brown hair, blue eyes, 195lbs so I'm stocky but not overly fat. I'm self-employed in the Entertainment industry. I'm a dom in relationships and have had two intense relationships in which my female partner craved, enjoyed and experienced crucifixion as best we could in an indoor environment. I love curvy and plump women - the can be so intoxicating on a cross or riding a wooden pony (my previous subs have done both). I'm a published writer in the vanilla world and an aspiring writer here, and will share some samples inviting your critique and comment. Oh yes, I do believe there is something we are supposed to say about our cock. Yes, I do have one. Thank you all.

70yo
Average height
Bit too heavy
Bit too many in/cm round waist
Always had skinny arms
Never liked exercise or sport, though regularly walk/hike
Receding hairline, salt & pepper beard (trimmed better than avatar)
Equipment?--------let's just say I never won the Pissing on the ceiling in the school toilet competition.
Internal organs?------let's just say the whipping will probably kill me before I get to the cross.

Since everyone does it, I'm doing it!
The age of the mythical road that crosses the USA, 66 !
1m82, 85kgs, hair color of autumn-winter, blue eyes and for the rest, surprise because the length depends on the partner!
But what matters is the inner beauty, the character, the feelings!
Anyway, it is not who is beautiful who likes it is who likes who is beautiful!

35 years but I look younger
slender
183 cm high
dark brown hair long to shoulders
when I was younger I looked quite girly
typical sub and bottom, gay
I have always naked skin on my body without pubic hair
love bdsm sesions with couple of friends and love to be their object of playing

This is why i like t his group so much most of you guys are older and know what women want
the young ones only want a quick bang
I resent that, Dorothy! ;)

I’m right between twenties and thirties, feel like I’m 18. Average everything. Textbook Caucasian male - 5’10”, 160 lb... Average under the pants... Never work out, but strong and fit anyway - a genetic gift from my dad, I think. Can’t judge my own looks very well. I know an ugly guy when I see one, but less good at picking out a handsome one, especially if it’s in the mirror. (Opposite when it comes to girls.) But I will tell you I’m regularly stopped in public by women (usually over 50) who want to tell me they love my hair and want to know my secret. Which is odd, because although I do wash it and comb it every day, that’s all I do - no “product,” nothing. Occasionally get compliments on my trim red beard as well. Wow, why am I doing this.

Perhaps more to the point, DOROTHY... :) I deeply respect women, and have never had or tried to have sex or anything like it with anyone other than my wife. Certainly no “quick bangs.” I respect women of all shapes, sizes, colors, and smiles, and believe they deserve to be treated with a dignity greater than the pubescent cataloguing of their physical attractions or animal drive to copulate. A woman’s appearance is never a factor in my relationship with her. Even though I’m young.

(I’m still young, right?!? Please??) :)

I'm a male, 39 years old, 183 cm tall, around 72 kg. In most of my life I was very thin, just in recent years I managed to gain this normal weight. People agree that I have an ageless face, looking much younger, and unable to determine my real age. I have short, dense, dark hair with some random grey in it. I shave my face only, however I have somewhat less body and facial hair than the average. Brown eyes, big nose, small chin. My teeth look good, after two long sessions of tormenting myself with braces - the second one was just 3-5 years ago. On the whole, I don't believe myself particularly attractive, rather someone you wouldn't remember after travelling together in a bus. More than one people said that I have a voice that could be in dubbed movies.

I resent that, Dorothy! ;)

I’m right between twenties and thirties, feel like I’m 18. Average everything. Textbook Caucasian male - 5’10”, 160 lb... Average under the pants... Never work out, but strong and fit anyway - a genetic gift from my dad, I think. Can’t judge my own looks very well. I know an ugly guy when I see one, but less good at picking out a handsome one, especially if it’s in the mirror. (Opposite when it comes to girls.) But I will tell you I’m regularly stopped in public by women (usually over 50) who want to tell me they love my hair and want to know my secret. Which is odd, because although I do wash it and comb it every day, that’s all I do - no “product,” nothing. Occasionally get compliments on my trim red beard as well. Wow, why am I doing this.

Perhaps more to the point, DOROTHY... :) I deeply respect women, and have never had or tried to have sex or anything like it with anyone other than my wife. Certainly no “quick bangs.” I respect women of all shapes, sizes, colors, and smiles, and believe they deserve to be treated with a dignity greater than the pubescent cataloguing of their physical attractions or animal drive to copulate. A woman’s appearance is never a factor in my relationship with her. Even though I’m young.

(I’m still young, right?!? Please??) :)

You talk just like my husband, his Mum brought him up to respect women and believe me he does.
but after the first few months of wild sex things start to get into a rut and that is something i never
want to happen. over the years i have brought him round to doing things to me that he would never
have dreamed of when we were first married. i have a very high sex drive and a mind to go with it
and the last thing i would want is in bed in the dark and hurry up ,that`s a sure fire route to him
straying and divorce. i never intended to demean younger men but it`s the older ones with all the
kinky ideas because you learn as you go along. now my man knows that certain women want certain
things and banging me up again`st the wall and giving me a quicky does`n demean me because that
is how i like it now and then he slaps me around now and then in rough sex play but not hard enough
to hurt me , i know for sure he would never beat me up, and what he does to me when he has me
spreadeagled on the bed well , think about it. i could never ever say he is degrading me because
everything he does to me in sex play i have taught him, and nowadays i`m getting the reward well i was
until this bloody virus came along. You sound like a happily married man and no way was i trying to put
your age group down you would be fine with me but not the beard thank you very much

I
You talk just like my husband, his Mum brought him up to respect women and believe me he does.
but after the first few months of wild sex things start to get into a rut and that is something i never
want to happen. over the years i have brought him round to doing things to me that he would never
have dreamed of when we were first married. i have a very high sex drive and a mind to go with it
and the last thing i would want is in bed in the dark and hurry up ,that`s a sure fire route to him
straying and divorce. i never intended to demean younger men but it`s the older ones with all the
kinky ideas because you learn as you go along. now my man knows that certain women want certain
things and banging me up again`st the wall and giving me a quicky does`n demean me because that
is how i like it now and then he slaps me around now and then in rough sex play but not hard enough
to hurt me , i know for sure he would never beat me up, and what he does to me when he has me
spreadeagled on the bed well , think about it. i could never ever say he is degrading me because
everything he does to me in sex play i have taught him, and nowadays i`m getting the reward well i was
until this bloody virus came along. You sound like a happily married man and no way was i trying to put
your age group down you would be fine with me but not the beard thank you very much
my post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, Dorothy. No offense taken - hopefully none given either. :)

57 years old, 1,75 m tall, bluegrey eyes, regarding myself as a lifelong professional student (that's the "work", I did for the longest time because I wanted to become a very clever boy) and when
a) the light is perfectly dimmed, ...
b) I am wearing sunglasses and a cap in order to hide the slowly disappearing hairs and ...
c) I am looking as mysterious as I can,
everyone tells me, I am looking up to about 20 years younger than I am, but decide for yourself:

That's me.jpg

This picture is only 5 years old and in the meantime, the moustache was shaved because exactly there appeared my first grey hairs and it did not look so nice to have a crosswalk's stripes under the nose.

Motto of my life:
"My well-known modesty is only the art of letting others find out how unique and important I am."

when
a) the light is perfectly dimmed, ...
b) I am wearing sunglasses and a cap in order to hide the slowly disappearing hairs and ...
c) I am looking as mysterious as I can,
everyone tells me, I am looking up to about 20 years younger than I am, but decide for yourself:
So, like the wife of WS Gilbert's Judge,

[You] may very well pass for forty-three​
In the dusk, with a light behind [you]!"​

Back
Top Bottom