Genuine .

Go to CruxDreams.com
Aparently this happened around 1915 as part ofthe Armenian Genocide.

Attachments

• tumblr_m2yeaegH2k1qa0vaxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m2yeaegH2k1qa0vaxo1_500.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 335
yeah this was the atrocities of the ottoman empire against civilians during WWI. yeah they did make a movie about it.
I wonder tho, u can't really see it, did they just nail their hands? how bout their feet?

It is a still from the film 'Ravished Armenia', based on the book 'Auction of Souls' by Aurora Mardiganian.
It isn't, and doesn't claim to be, a photo of an actual event, but does claim to be a re-enactment of one.

another still: View attachment 59230
mmmmmmm I want a remake of this movie, it looks hot on black and white.
I mean they made a movie about stoning.
well........ there any full length movies out there right now with crux? i mean i know red feline stuff, but havent really been able to get a hold of them =\

As you'll see from the 'genocide museum' link, only a small part of the film is known to exist now, along with re-engineered versions based on that fragment. It does seem to have been a quite exceptional product of the very early days of Hollywood.

genuine photo unknown date .Mass crucifiction of Armenian womenView attachment 59221
This mass crucifixion of Armenian women occurred around April, 1915. It was only a small part of a "Young Turk" government's genocide committed from 1915 to 1917 against the Armenians, with further crimes being committed by the Turks in 1922/23. The genocide is remembered, by Armenians, on 24 April, commemorating the start of the atrocities and is also known as the "White Genocide". Estimates of victims (men, women and children) murdered by the Turks figure around 1,500,000 and does not include Greeks, Assyrians and other minorites exterminated under the Ottoman policy of "Turkification". The future Nazis must have been taking notes furiously. Officially, the Turkish government continues to deny the genocide ever happened, even to this day.

links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification

much movies about that................. but no one with crucifying scenes only suggestings

Attachments

• La Masseria delle allodole.pdf
    189.7 KB · Views: 164
  • La Masseria Delle Allodole (Alessandro_Preziosi).avi_000333566.jpg
    La Masseria Delle Allodole (Alessandro_Preziosi).avi_000333566.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 445
  • La Masseria Delle Allodole (Alessandro_Preziosi).avi_000321733.jpg
    La Masseria Delle Allodole (Alessandro_Preziosi).avi_000321733.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 458
  • La Massiaria Delle Allodole 1.avi_000034466.jpg
    La Massiaria Delle Allodole 1.avi_000034466.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 417
  • La Massiaria Delle Allodole 2.avi_000042800.jpg
    La Massiaria Delle Allodole 2.avi_000042800.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 407
  • La Massiaria Delle Allodole 2.avi_000046133.jpg
    La Massiaria Delle Allodole 2.avi_000046133.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 429
The picture is a modified version of an original frame from "Ravished Armenia". The image has been reversed & the women in the foreground replaced by more "attractive" modern women with shorter hair. (See original below).
Mardiganian did not describe a scene like this but did descrive women & children being impaled by the Turks.

Attachments

• crucified armenian women 2.jpg
    crucified armenian women 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 396
The picture is a modified version of an original frame from "Ravished Armenia". The image has been reversed & the women in the foreground replaced by more "attractive" modern women with shorter hair. (See original below).
Mardiganian did not describe a scene like this but did descrive women & children being impaled by the Turks.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/mass_crucification_of_armenian-females_01-jpg.59221/

I was wondering where the blonde in the middle came from?

She did describe the scene - outside the city of Malatia, she (a 14 year old) saw 16 girls crucified, vultures eating their corpses. "Each girl had been nailed alive upon her cross, spikes through her feet and hands, only their hair blown by the wind covered their bodies." The re-enactments in the original film were performed by Armenians, including refugees, living in California in 1919. If anything, the full horror of Mardiganian's descriptions was toned down in the film. The manipulated version seems unnecessary and rather distasteful.

99 years ago: A line of naked, crucified Armenian girls.
To be honest, these pictures make a great visual and mental impact to me: Violation, torture and finally death, however, a deep graceful and glamorous dignity of each crucified girl keeps remaining in the past, for now and forever.
I pray for them ...

R.I.P.

There exists an other image of the crucified girls in the area of Deir ez-Zor, however, some were rescued by Bedouins ...
I just wonder the german text below the image ...
Bedouin.jpg

'Some of the women were saved - as the picture shows - by Bedouin Arabs who took them down from the crosses.'

Again, I emphasise, this is a still from a film
which was a re-enactment of reported events,
it is not a photo of an actual incident.​

'Some of the women were saved - as the picture shows - by Bedouin Arabs who took them down from the crosses.'

Again, I emphasise, this is a still from a film
which was a re-enactment of reported events,
it is not a photo of an actual incident.​
I agree absolutely ... as far as i know there exists not any original photo of reported crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom