Georges Pichard

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello to all,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in G. Pichard's books, but most of them are in French, even if the images are very explicit. What do you think about it?
View attachment 949121 View attachment 949122 View attachment 949120 View attachment 949123
We've already a few Pichard stories here in the Forum. You started a few years ago this thread:

You’ve already done Countess in Red https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-countess-in-red-by-georges-pichard.5981/
And someone did Marie Gabrielle de Saint Eutrope (but with very poor quality images)
But if you want if to post more I would be happy.. Pichard is one of my art idols. :devil:
Ah yes indeed, but my pictures are of good quality, I will start tomorrow with Madoline, two albums in English.

Le livre que je préfère mais c'est en français cette fois, je suis désolée pour ceux qui ne savent pas le lire, les images sont en grand format.
La perfection Chrétienne partie 1
The book I prefer but it's in French this time, I'm sorry for those who can't read it, the pictures are in large format.
Christian Perfection part 1

La Perfection Chrétienne (1).JPGLa Perfection Chrétienne (2).JPGLa Perfection Chrétienne (3).jpgLa Perfection Chrétienne (4).jpgLa Perfection Chrétienne (5).jpgLa Perfection Chrétienne (6).jpgLa Perfection Chrétienne (7).jpgLa Perfection Chrétienne (8).jpgLa Perfection Chrétienne (9).jpgLa Perfection Chrétienne (10).jpg

Back
Top Bottom