Getting Better.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
My Speech Therapist says my speech is getting better,I am still having trouble pronouncing some word's but she says I have shown marked improvment.I have learned to slow down when I talk and not get so excited...it is only then when I get too excited that I really have trouble with my speech...Damn Autism. I guess it also helps that I am having an affair with my Speech Therapist, she is a great Doctor and a wonderful lover...I think I am in good hand's.

My Speech Therapist says my speech is getting better,I am still having trouble pronouncing some word's but she says I have shown marked improvment.I have learned to slow down when I talk and not get so excited...it is only then when I get too excited that I really have trouble with my speech...Damn Autism. I guess it also helps that I am having an affair with my Speech Therapist, she is a great Doctor and a wonderful lover...I think I am in good hand's.

Did you know that James Earl Jones,the actor who did the voice of Darth Vader in Star War did stutter when he was young?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ones-My-stutter-bad-I-barely-spoke-years.html

I did and sometimes still stutter in some occasion,but thankfully growing older (wiser?) got some advantage as the stuttering did go away later on in life.

Good luck in your speech therapy!

Connie, I really don't know how to reply to this news. I wish you well. If you have a relationship with her use it to get well and worry not about us... We will be lurking in the weeds:cool::rolleyes::devil:

You are my "On Line Family" and are always in my heart...My therapist says my speech is improving...there is no cure for Autism so I must live with it. I will be in the weeds with you always...maybe even writs another story?

Back
Top Bottom