Girl on girl BDSM.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone like this theme, but specifically with the connotation that both girls are slaves or submissives. One is given an authoritative role over the other, or is tasked with disciplinging or training her, and enjoys and takes advantage of the position of power she is allowed, but still willingly fufills her role as a slave. I like the idea of a dominant woman still being submissive.
I think this picture fits that theme the most in this thread, because the domme is collared, but any picture where the domme is still naked still works.

Does anyone like this theme, but specifically with the connotation that both girls are slaves or submissives. One is given an authoritative role over the other, or is tasked with disciplinging or training her, and enjoys and takes advantage of the position of power she is allowed, but still willingly fufills her role as a slave. I like the idea of a dominant woman still being submissive.

That's a cool scenario! Extra spicy, if the two submissives are friends or if they do not like each other at all.

That's a cool scenario! Extra spicy, if the two submissives are friends or if they do not like each other at all.
I don't think of them as being friends. One has power over the other, and enjoys taking advantage of it. I gusse there would be animosity there, but it comes from the roles they are given, rather than how they feel about eacher other personally.

I think this picture fits that theme the most in this thread, because the domme is collared, but any picture where the domme is still naked still works.
Indeed, that is a good way to remove any illusion the submissive may hold, even as she is punished, she knows that it will be her turn to pass out the punishment as her master has whispered this to her!

I don't think of them as being friends. One has power over the other, and enjoys taking advantage of it. I gusse there would be animosity there, but it comes from the roles they are given, rather than how they feel about eacher other personally.
Interesting thought. You could construct an escalating scenario or story using the Stanford prison studies social experiment to watch women change attitudes, friendships,values etc. In an environment (harem, sorority, soccer team, whatever...) of closeness and solidarity . As in the Stanford expt. give them roles to play (humorous at first) and build in increasing consequences or incentives to drive the participants to more and more extreme behavior towards those chosen arbitrarily to be on a different side. We watch sweet things become bitches, straight arrows into cheaters. hetros into lesbians. followers into leaders. Power exchange is the key. Neither group is powerless its the creative use of power and powerlessness that makes the plot go... Just thinkin' ...

GTA345's creations are extremely exciting! Here's the proof!

Attachments

• The Bucket.jpg
    The Bucket.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 557
  • The Chained Slaves.jpg
    The Chained Slaves.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 518
  • The Cold Grey Room.jpg
    The Cold Grey Room.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 504
  • The Desert.jpg
    The Desert.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 529
  • The Device.jpg
    The Device.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 521
  • The Dungeon Slave.jpg
    The Dungeon Slave.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 504
  • The Error.jpg
    The Error.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 502
  • The Four Slaves.jpg
    The Four Slaves.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 539
  • The heat lamps.jpg
    The heat lamps.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 585
A couple of older works! A little story!

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    919.4 KB · Views: 369
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    582.6 KB · Views: 355
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 345
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 348
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 341
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 351
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 382
Is this still GTA345’s work? Stunning series!

May I politely ask if you could use thumbnails so we can reply to discuss on individual images? Just after you up load, click the insert button, choose thumbnail (either as a group or individually by image)

thanks, cool find!
a technical question: there are some images that I can reply only by selecting them, but the are other images (the ones that have title, size, and views when hover your mouse) that I can't reply, does this happens when using the thumbnail?

Back
Top Bottom