Girl on girl BDSM.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do like the sensuality of #5 - but Nr. #3 I could play for hours. I ever dreamt of "dressing" a girl in bra and slip made of stuck needles. Only the silver or colored needle's heads would form the 'garment'.
Would you mind terribly if I join you in that fantasy? I can only imagine how much fun that would be.

Would you mind terribly if I join you in that fantasy? I can only imagine how much fun that would be.
I would enjoy practicing this fantasy with you.
On her sex we would need different lengths of needles? Her tits could hold longer ones.
Would you heat them for disinfection?

We could present her afterwards on the catwalk of a local creative-tortures fair. Or participate in the annual torture-garments designer-contest?

Or we could simply continue her ordeal by holding flames under the metal needle-heads or teasing our victim on her bra and panties with the cattle-prod…

On her sex we would need different lengths of needles? Her tits could hold longer ones.

We could present her afterwards on the catwalk of a local creative-tortures fair. Or participate in the annual torture-garments designer-contest?

Or we could simply continue her ordeal by holding flames under the metal needle-heads or teasing our victim on her bra and panties with the cattle-prod…
We would have 2" (5 cm) pins for the less fleshy areas.
2 inch pins.jpeg

There would be some 3" (7.6 cm) hatpins for thighs, pussy, belly, hips.
il_fullxfull.658020936_3ni7.jpg

There would be a variety of thicknesses and lengths of skewers for the breasts, and ass.
61pQEbZfJbL._AC_SL1280_.jpg

We could do that, or soak them in disinfectant or alcohol before inserting. If we don't push them all the way in, we can heat them up while they're in her to make sure.... which might be more fun anyway. :devil2:

I like the idea of the designer contest. Win or lose it would be a lot fun. Probably have to kidnap our fashion models though.

Cattle prod? A great idea! (why didn't I think of that).

This thread deals with women having (ultimate?) power over other women. This can be in a lot of circumstances, e.g. in a prison. I post a clip (again), posted already elsewhere and of bad quality, but I think it could be right in this thread.

I always wondered where this scene is from, but I never succeded to find out.

Attachments

• prison scene.avi
    3.9 MB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Leone Frollo.
Enjoy.
1350788839.jpg
Oh wow, this one in particular really speaks to me! That torn dress clinging precariously to the slave’s body as she kneels to submit to the lash of her Dominant superior. For this image I think I’d like it even more if Mistress wore a leather hood, for some reason the added anonymity would make this even more powerful for me. I am, Of course, imagining myself as the submissive slave, entrapped by Mistress’s utter cruelty and sadism.

The ripped dress, tightly confining my legs, I imagine my wrists are tied, yet I am completely vulnerable, fully exposed for Mistress’s lash or lust (or both)! I am captured and helpless, yet I also want it! I need Her lash, her hands, Her wet tongue, Her lust! Take me! Own me! Enslave me!!

I submit to thralldom to Her for as long as She wishes to beat me… Yes, it is the whip that enslaves me once more, it is the instrument of my fate and I truly worship the whip above all, especially when it strikes my trembling flesh, again and again while I scream… I beg for mercy, but Mistress just laughs “there is NO MERCY for a slave!” The whip strikes my bloodied flesh once more as she laughs maniacally!

She knows the dark truth which I cannot admit. Even as I scream, cajole, beg, and cry. The terrible hidden truth is I need her Sadism, the whip is the tender touch of a lover.

Last edited:
Oh wow, this one in particular really speaks to me! That torn dress clinging precariously to the slave’s body as she kneels to submit to the lash of her Dominant superior. For this image I think I’d like it even more if Mistress wore a leather hood, for some reason the added anonymity would make this even more powerful for me. I am, Of course, imagining myself as the submissive slave, entrapped by Mistress’s utter cruelty and sadism.

The ripped dress, tightly confining my legs, I imagine my wrists are tied, yet I am completely vulnerable, fully exposed for Mistress’s lash or lust (or both)! I am captured and helpless, yet I also want it! I need Her lash, her hands, Her wet tongue, Her lust! Take me! Own me! Enslave me!!

I submit to thralldom to Her for as long as She wishes to beat me… Yes, it is the whip that enslaves me once more, it is the instrument of my fate and I truly worship the whip above all, especially when it strikes my trembling flesh, again and again while I scream… I beg for mercy, but Mistress just laughs “there is NO MERCY for a slave!” The whip strikes my bloodied flesh once more as she laughs maniacally!

She knows the dark truth which I cannot admit. Even as I scream, cajole, beg, and cry. The terrible hidden truth is I need her Sadism, the whip is the tender touch of a lover.
Apparently you really liked that one. I have succeeded in my mission. ;)

Back
Top Bottom