Girls From Anime Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
I very much agree, Cynthia!
The first one is by bobbydando on Hentai Foundry. The second by Fire2wateR on Pixiv. (The titles are mine)

(These are, artistically, somewhat different from what @Rias has been posting, but I hope she doesn't mind!)
I was chatting with someone on DA about furries. If you don't know these are things like foxes and cats in human form, with human genitals. Also that night I'd been ordered to achieve orgasm before midnight. We won't bother with why here. It had been a shit day and I'd wasted my vitality earning a living and I didn't feel very sexy. While I was intrigued by the strange and perverse world of furry sex, I realised time was getting on and I'd better do something about getting my head in gear and trying to complete my task before midnight. I thought I'd use my furry friend. I asked him if he thought I was a slut.

He was a bit confused and it took him a minute to message "What do you mean?" I admitted I really needed someone to try to hurt my feelings. I said I wanted him to call me a filthy slut, or anything else he could think of. I wanted him to humiliate and insult me, if he'd be so kind, to help me feel the degradation I needed to come. "You want me to talk dirty to you while you masturbate!" he typed, with an exclamation mark. "Yes please." I replied.

It transpired he was actually a dragon, furries can be scaly as well. He ripped open my dress and grabbed me by the neck, crushing my throat with his talons. Then he took hold of my ankles in his claws and picked me up, upside down, then spread me wide open. He tore my little knickers off with his teeth. Dragons have long muscular tongues apparently. Guess what he did with that?

I made it, my intelligence dissolved with one minute to spare. I thanked him very much. It was he said, his pleasure!

It transpired he was actually a dragon, furries can be scaly as well. He ripped open my dress and grabbed me by the neck, crushing my throat with his talons. Then he took hold of my ankles in his claws and picked me up, upside down, then spread me wide open. He tore my little knickers off with his teeth. Dragons have long muscular tongues apparently. Guess what he did with that?
Dragons know how to show a girl a good time!

oho but kitties too can scratch not only dragons scratch scratch meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
View attachment 971879
f4947851f0c5ef7747239b245f3fb358.jpg

Back
Top Bottom